The first time we met (part 1)

Why can't I stop myself from loving you

"YAH! You ungreatful little brat! Get your out of our house! We don't deserve someone like you living under our roof!" Your step mom roared at you.

With trembling hands, you took as much as you could and packed it into a small suitcase. Sighing, you trudged out of your house.

This happened almost everytime your dad went away on a business trip. Your stepmother would kick you out and force you to live with your friends while he was gone.

But this time, it was for real. She had kicked you out for forever. 

With a heavy heart you walked to the bus stop, hoping to go to your friend's house like you had done last time. You looked around, and just sat at the nearest bench. It would have been rude if you just showed up at her house without calling.... you were about to reach for your phone but you mentally sighed again. *What did I ever do in a past life to deserve this? I've always been a good girl... I haven't done anything bad. Why did my mom have to die? Aish..... I mean, dad isn't bad, but I sorta wish he wouldn't always leave on business trips. I wish I could have someone in my life who actually cared about me and didn't have to leave all the time.*

 You grabbed your phone from the back pocket of your skinny jeans. Standing up and pacing around you dialed your best friend, L.joe. He was a total nerd but you loved him all the same. His friends who called themselves "teen top" were really funny. (A/N: Anyone else have that habit of pacing around when you talk? I know I do :P) 

Suddenly, a car skidded onto the side walk, missing you only by inches. Astonished, you stared at the driver... it was your step mother. "WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF..... You not only kick me out of your house you try to kill me as well? You know what bish, your gonna get a piece of me!"

You ran up to her and started pounding on the windows. She rolled down the windows and smirked at you, "Not gonna work honey. I'm doing to finish you once and for all."

She raised her hand and she held a small dagger. *Ok.. so she's going to stab me great... lovely. Comical even. I should probably be scared..but seriously, where did she get that dagger from?? Damn... I'll give it to her for the surprise element*

She lunged at you but you just grabbed her wrist and shook the dagger away from her hand. You spin kicked her in the jaw and she stumbled back... dazed. She quickly regained her senses and lunged at you again, another dagger in her fist. *WHAT?! Another one?! Where the hell does she get all these things from?*

Pretending to be surprised, you ran away.  She trailed after you, shouting your name. You ducked into an alleyway and waited for her to pass. It was a full minute before she finally did. *She's slow.... I could have just taken her down when I can. I mean, i should probably feel remorse for hurting her but she's trying to kill me----- erm... I'll call this self defense* She ran past the alleyway, just as you stuck your foot out, tripping her and sending her sprawling to the ground.

Wrestling the dagger out of her grip, you kicked it into the nearest sewer. *Ok.. that was totally unexpected* (A/N: Haha readers you guys must be like WHAT....wth... that was so random... I hate this story.....)

You walked away thinking that your stepmother was unconscious. 

You heard a male voice scream "~~~~~~~~~~ (Your name)- AH! WATCH OUT"

And that was the only thing you heard before you out, a sharp pain in your arm.

 

----------------------------

Don't worry my readers! I know its random but it's part of the plot and Myungsoo comes in the next chappie! <3