Chapter 2

Beautiful Show

OMO! Thank you so much to my subscribers! I honestly didn't expect anyone to subscribe so fast~ So thank you :D 

I won't actually be updating this fast all the time. xD;;

I'm just really in the mood for writing! So I'll see how many chapters I can get up today~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 No ones POV


Park Haerin is your average international Kpop fan. She stays up all night to watch music programs and to see comeback teasers. And then sleeps through the whole day. Her walls are covered with posters of Kpop groups and people always call her crazy for it. But she knows that she has people who understand her love for Korean music.

One of those people would be Yang Yoomi. Haerin and Yoomi have been friends for quite sometime. But they met kind of by accident. The two of them didn’t know each other until they went to see FT Island live in Toronto together. And after that, a great friendship began to grow.

 

Your POV

You lazily walk into your mom’s car as she gets ready to drive you off to school.

“Haerin-ah. Remember that your father and I won’t be home until tomorrow afternoon because of his business trip.” Your mother explained as she started to back out of the driveway.

“Ne umma. I remember. I’m just going to invite Yoomi to stay the night to keep me company.” You tell you mom as you go digging through your bag looking for your cellphone.

~~~~

You see Yoomi waiting for someone near the school cafeteria at lunchtime. ‘This would be the perfect time to scare her’ you thought to yourself as you imagined her reaction when you succeeded in your mission.

“YOOMI!” You yelled as loud as you could when you were in your position right behind her. You ran away as fast as you could knowing that she would come for you to get her revenge.

No ones POV

The two friends continuously ran down the hall while screaming at one another. They ran by students, barely dodging them, as Haerin tried to out run Yoomi.

Haerin kept running while looking back to see where Yoomi was and she bumped into something. Or rather, someone.

“Park Haerin.” Said a stern voice as Haerin turned around in fright.

“YAH! Park Haerin! How dare you scare me and then just run away li-“ Yoomi cut herself off as she saw the serious glare coming from Ms. Moore. “M-Ms. Moore.” Yoomi stuttered as she tried to catch her breath.

“You two know the rules about running around so recklessly in the halls. By the way you were running like wild beasts you could have seriously hurt someone.” Spat Ms. Moore at the two quivering girls looking up at her.

Everyone knows that Ms. Moore is someone to fear. She has always been this way. None of the students know why she’s always so grumpy and scary, and honestly, no one has the guts to ask her in fear that they would get detention for speaking.

Ms. Moore really was someone to fear. You could tell just by the look in her eyes. It was scary… “You two have always had a blain disregard for school rules. And since you two seem to be so ecstatic on wasting energy. Why don’t you direct that energy to cleaning up the cafeteria after school.”

Haerin was about to open and protest but was nudged in the ribs by Yoomi and decided to keep quite. They would be better off that way.

As Ms. Moore walked away, they two girls let out a huge breath that neither of them realized they were holding.

“Wow… I can’t believe we got detention.” Sulked Yoomi. “If you hadn’t of scared me so badly this wouldn’t have happened.”

Haerin tried to change the subject because she honestly did feel bad for getting the two of them into this. “So who were you waiting for outside of the cafeteria before I scared you? Are you crushing on some guy?~”

Yoomi gave Haerin a look of horror. “Dongsaeng! You know that I only have eyes for Junhyung Oppa!” Haerin giggled. “And I was waiting for you smarty.” Replied Yoomi.

“Me? And why would you be waiting for me~?” Sang Haerin.

Yoomi’s face suddenly lit up. “Because, I have great news that I can’t wait to tell you about!”

 

Your POV

“Well~ Haerin, you know how B2ST announced that they were going to have a world tour!” You tried to control your laughter at the sight of Yoomi almost jumping up and down in excitement.

“Unnie! Just tell me! I want to know what you’re so happy about!” You demanded. It was hard not to be excited about any news about B2ST. Both you and Yoomi were hardcore B2UTYs, so anything about your oppas would get you excited.

Yoomi was already passed the point of jumping up and down, and began to shake you and giggled uncontrollably. “Well! Today I checked their website, and they have announced the date for their next stop in the concert!”

You gasped audibly. “When!? Where?! Ahhh~!” You demanded. Yoomi was right to be excited! As every concert stop passed, B2ST was closer and closer to coming to Canada.

“You’ll never guess where their next stop is!” Yoomi was to the point of yelling by now.

“WHERE! DANG IT YOOMI! WHERE?!” You loved her, but you hated it when she did this to you. She always drags things on before telling you. I guess it’s her way of making the surprise better.

“HERE!” Yoomi yelled. “They are coming here! To Toronto! On March 26th!”

You stared at her in shock. “M-March 26th?’ you questioned her again just in case your ears were betraying you. “THEY ARE COMING HERE ON MY BIRTHDAY?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, hope you guys like that chapter! The story will get more interesting after I get all the intros out of the way :D