Chapter 6

Beautiful Show

 

Your POV

 

‘That can’t be B2ST’s manager. He wouldn’t be out here. He’s too busy.’ I thought to myself. I thanked the boy and was about to walk away when I felt a hand stop me by grabbing my shoulder.

I turned around to see who I thought was B2ST’s manager. “Excuse me. Hello, I’m Kim JiYong, B2ST’s manager. I was wondering if I could talk to you in private for a couple of minutes.” I nodded and followed him to the entrance of the venue. He took my up a flight of stairs and stopped in the middle of a hall. He turned around to face me and looked at me with a hopeful expression.

He held out his hand for me to shake it. “Like I said before. My name is Kim JiYong, B2ST’s manager.” I shook his hand “My name is Park Haerin.” I scratched the back of my head.

“Ummm.” I paused, “Can I ask why you brought me here?”

He let out a deep laugh. “Right.” He looked at me with a hopeful smile. “We have a bit of a problem with one of the performances scheduled for tonight. Hyuna could not show up for the concert. Meaning that we have no one to dance to Trouble Maker with Hyunseung. We would normally get one of our backup dancers to step in, but sadly none of them know the choreography, and as of now, we don’t have time to teach them it.” He looked up at my shocked face. “I stepped out of the venue to try and see if I could call anyone from CUBE to see if they could help, but when I stepped out I saw a large group of fans dancing, and then Trouble Maker came on. I saw you dancing with some other boy and I can tell that you definitely know the choreography.” He looked up at me with pleading eyes. “Can you please do me a huge favour and dance with Hyunseung on stage?”

I stared at him with the shock bluntly visible on my face. I stayed silent for over a minute. I tried to say yes, but my brain wouldn’t function right. I tried to nod but my head wouldn’t move.

“I’m guessing you won’t do it? I know it was a lot to ask. I’m sorry.” He apologized and was about to walk away when I regained control of my body. I grabbed his arm before he could walk away.

“I’ll do it.” I answered. “I’m sorry it took me so long to answer. I was just shocked that this is happening.” I admitted. “When I came to the venue, the last thing I expected was for this to happen. I never thought that I would have the chance to dance with Hyunseung. To be on stage in front of fans.” I looked up at JiYong. “Thank you so much for this opportunity” I bowed. “I won’t let you down.”

“I should be thanking you.” He admitted. “You just saved us.” He bowed to me. “Alright, please come with me to the practice room so that you can run it over a few times with Hyunseung before you go on stage.” He was about to pull me further down the hall but I stopped him.

“Can I please go tell my sister and my friends to go into the venue without me? They will start to worry if I don’t come back to meet them.”

“Alright, go quickly and come right back to his hall. I’ll go tell Hyunseung to go to the practice room, and I’ll meet you back here.” JiYong told me and walked away.

 

I began to walk back down the flight of stairs with a shocked expression. ‘Did that actually just happen?’ ‘Is this real?’ ‘Am I going to dance with Hyunseung?’ ‘ON STAGE!?’ Those thoughts kept going through my head. I didn’t notice that I was already at the door to the venue. I took a deep breath and walked out to go find my sister and my friends.