Meltdown

SHOWKI BUBBLES!

 Note: A very very known habit we all know about Kihyun. If you're bias is Kihyun then you will also enjoy this.

Kihyun had it all. The looks, the body, the smile, the voice, the dance moves, the fame and even the girls. He was even a model for a lot of famous branded clothes. Nothing could stop him even if his height was like any average person out there. He has this charm that you couldn't get enough off.

Did I ever mention he was also a great cook? Everyone loved him. He has a tight group of friends that also had the same reputation as he had. He was perfect in every way but let's face it no one's that perfect. I'm not talking about his speech problem because that's also another unique quality everyone dies for.

He had a very funny habit to do when in times of trouble. To add more details to that problem is that it only happens when...

"Ki, I bet all of my money for an entire year that you wouldn't last 3 seconds..." one big intimidating guy held his 3 fingers out to Kihyun. He had this smirk that could make girls drop to the floor and he had that complexion that would make Snow white jealous. He had amazing muscles but what makes him more charming was the fact he was just a huge cuddly rabbit.

"Wonho, you know I can win every bet you throw at me." Kihyun loved challenges especially when he always win in the end. Wonho gave out a wicked smile seeing Kihyun didn't bother to see this new master plan in motion.

"Oh Ki, this one is special."

"Ok I'm listening." Kihyun knew this was just another lame bet but then again they still have another hour to spear before class starts. They were all chilling at their lockers moving a bit sluggish knowing they have 30 minutes to spear.

"It's simple just say Hi to Jooheon..." Wonho closed his locker making Kihyun look at him with a confused expression.

Slam!

"Also tell him I can't come to his house today." Minhyuk suddenly appeared as he slammed Kihyun locker closed. No one flinched nor mention why Minhyuk's need to always make an exaggerated grand entrance.

"Why don't you just tell him that or better yet just massage him." Wonho was a bit upset because that message might ruin his bet completely.

"I can't stand looking at his sad baby eye's or even the baby emojis he sends." Just like that Minhyuk took a huge step towards Wonho as he pulled out his secret weapon. Wonho knew what was coming but he was too late to escape.

"..."

Wonho tried his best to hold a blank stare towards Minhyuk who was firing deadly slowly blinks towards him. Even though he was asian, that boy can pull of the most hypnotizing puppy dog eye's in Korea. The only thing missing is if he turned into an anime character or better yet an animation of a dog with that classic sparkle in their eyes.

"Please Wonho..." That was it he had no other choice. Wonho should have just closed his eyes. All he could do was roll his eye's not knowing why he always lose this kind of arguments.

"Ok fine now get off me."

"Ok. Go say Hi to Jooheon and tell him the message." Even though Wonho knew Kihyun would surely kill him he had too. Minhyuk's tight grip around his neck would surely kill him first if he didn't.

"Wait..."Wonho saw the greatest coincidence in his life. A huge grin spread across his face. Kihyun didn't see the red light or the sirens his mind was signalling him. He trusted Wonho enough to know he wouldn't put him any danger but he was so wrong.

"Ok, now go."

"Ok, whatever." Kihyun shook his head as he turned around to find Jooheon leaning on his locker. Kihyun shook his head not knowing why he needs to do this stupid bet. He jogged a bit towards him seeing he was a bit far away.

CLICK...

"Joo..." Kihyun froze up at the exact moment as he was about to raise his hand to wave at Jooheon. Like frozen Ice being poured by a bucket of boiling water, Kihyun ran as if he stayed any longer he would die then and there.

"Kihyun...?" Jooheon thought he heard his name so naturally he tried to find it's source. The only thing he saw was an amazing runner passing people one by one quickly dissappearing into the crowd.

"Huh?"

"I thought I saw Kihyun hyung just now." Jooheon turned around only to be met by a confused stare from non-other than his favorite hyung.

"..."

×+×+×

"Do you think he would do it?" Minhyuk asked hoping Kihyun would actually do it. Wonho shaked his head knowing there was no chance Kihyun would act normal around him

"We’re talking about our friend Yoo Kihyun right."

"You have a point." Minhyuk sighed realizing that things just can't change between them when Kihyun was the problem.

"Here he comes." Wonho stood up straight looking at a very flushed Kihyun who was resembling the red door they were about to enter.

"I hate you." Kihyun felt so many emotions that his heart felt like it was about to busrt.

"They did the bet didn't they." Suddenly they were all together as IM completed their group. Seeing Kihyun looking like that made IM sigh knowing it didn't work.

"You knew!" There was now a new emotion Kihyun was feeling and it was anger. His heart also can't help but beat even faster as all of his friends knew about his little problem.

Bringg!

"Ki stop hiding behind the water fountain we need to go to class." Kihyun hide behind it finally crumbling and having a mental breakdown having to be so embarrassed in front of everyone.

Woosh...

"Guys, this has to stop because I can't keep going back and forth leaving my precious Hyungwon behind anymore." Wonho complained seeing Kihyun ran towards their classroom in a rush once again. He also felt sad seeing Kihyun act like this every time but he was also frustrated not knowing why it keeps happening to him.

"I got this." IM suddenly had a great Idea as his smile slowly morphed in to a cheshire smile.

×+×+×

"Kihyun, I need you to focus because we have an important photo shoot today." Kihyun was faced with his manager still half recovering from the shook and embarrassment from earlier. He was in a van getting ready for work and he was still a bit red.

"Yeah just stressed out." Kihyun tried his best to calm down but his heart still felt a little jumpy, knowing he was so close to him. It must have been his closest encounter but he wasn't mentally prepared to meet his gaze so naturally Kihyun fled.

"You had another melt down, didn't you?" His manager shaked his head knowing all too well who Kihyun was. This only made Kihyun's heart beat rapidly again, knowing everyone that knows him, have seen him like this and surely everyone knows what's the reason for it.

"I didn't."

"Ok, whatever. Just remember you need to nail this photo shoot and you will also have a partner." His manager rolled his eyes as he was quickly looking at their schedule for the day.

"Arasso hyung. I know, I got this in the bag." Kihyun finally snapped out if as he was on work mode. The van stopped near the studio and his Manger frantically tried to open the door in a hurry.

"Ok. I got to take this call but I will be back. Go ahead and change."

×+×+×

"Ok Kihyun, give me everything I need." The photographer was one Kihyun has worked with so naturally he knew what he wants. He slowly lay on the floor as he leaned on the background.

Click

Click

Click

Click

"Fix his make up."Kihyun moved away from the background as people rushed to him. Everyone was professional and the atmosphere was calm. After an hour Kihyun was finally done for the first half.

"Where is my other model?" Kihyun then rushed inside the dressing room to change into his last outfit for the day. He calmly waited for the other model to be finished before he went back in. He heard the familiar shutter so naturally he waited for him to be called back in.

"Sorry, the shirt wouldn't fit his chest properly so we had to change him into another set of clothes." One of the staff suddenly appeared looking very flushed and tired at the same time. To other model bowed to say hello.

"Kamsahamnida." Kihyun handed the water bottle back to a staff as he lightly jogged back to the center. He was too busy getting his makeup retouch to notice the new model in the set.

"Ok, let's do this. Now go pose with Yo Kihyun." The other model was shocked to see Kihyun but it seemed as if Kihyun hasn't seen him yet so he slowly approach him. Kihyun then turned around to greet the other model only to be met by a shirt.

"..."

"Kihyun..." Kihyun felt his body tensed up knowing that voice can only belong to a single person in this planet. Kihyun felt every joint in his body turned into rust. As he manages to lift his head a small smile killed his heart on the spot.

×+×+×

"Hyung, I can't do this..." Kihyun was having his mental breakdown in front of his manger. He was hiding behind his back, digging his nails on the back of his manager. He ran off towards his manager flushed and having a slight panic attack as he felt his breath so near him.

"Why?!" His manager was in pain but was also confused as he only got there. Mustering the last of his strength to let go was difficult enough but he manage to point towards him.

"Ohhh..."

"Ok, wait inside the dressing room as I speak to everyone." Kihyun's grip was suddenly over powered as his manager faced him. Kihyun only gave a small nod as he ran for his life towards his dressing room. His manager observed Kihyun as he fled and slammed the door shut not knowing there was no lock.

His manager then dialled a specific number having that same cheshire smile.

"Hey IM, it's me."

×+×+×

"IM is here let's eat for a minute." He suddenly opened the door making his grand entrance. No one was shocked to see him, but he did manage to make everyone smile from the mention of food but everyone hesitated.

"You heard the young man let's go." The photographer was very professional and serious with his work but this wasn't possible if IM didn't pay all of them se they quickly grabbed their stuff walking out side.

"Will continue the shoot later." Shownu was a bit down from what happened but he nodded flowing them outside.

"Let's go!" IM was hyper thinking his plan will work out but almost forgot the most important part.

"IM?" He then turned around to see His Hyung looking very down and he knew what happened. IM knew plan A wouldn't work so plan B is required.

"Oh, Shownu hyung. Can you like go the dressing room? Kihyun's feeling sick and this is his medicine." IM pulled out plan B practically shoving it towards His Hyung's hand.

"But why..."

"Tell him that I said hi, and we will be back in 30 minutes tops." IM pushed him a little towards the dressing room as he quickly left not even answering his questions.

"But wait I..." the door was shut and he couldn't do anything else but look at the door in front of him with the same bubbly feeling he always felt when Kihyun was close.

The moment he opened the door he felt his heart stop as he ready himself to get kicked out the moment his head even went through the door. He then heard light snores coming inside the room and that was a good sign for him

"Kihyun.."

"Mmmhh...?" Kihyun slowly woke up from his stress nap, only to be met by a guys sitting beside him. His vision was a bit blurry so he can't recognize the perosn properly yet.

"IM?" He just thought it was IM seeing that only IM would sit next to him like this having a huge gap between them.

"I think you need to take your medicine." Kihyun was then handed to pills and a glass of water. He slowly took the pills from his hand feeling a bit odd not realizing IM had big hands but brushed it off as he swallowed the pills and drank the water.

"Thanks..."

"Uhh welcome." While the other still had a very burly vision the latter felt his heart skip a beat with that slight touch. Kihyun then began to stretch his limbs and rubbing his eyes.

"So how did you do with your photo shoot?" Kihyun then remembered IM had a photo shoot earlier. He hasn't realize that he wasn’t talking to IM yet.

"Well I think I did a good job if that's what you’re asking." As Kihyun finally finished his stretching, that he realize that IM's voice doesn't sound like that. His vision became clearer and he wished it didn't as he was finally met with his kryptonite.

"Sho...Show...Shownu..."

"Yeah?"Shownu faced Kihyun with a calm expression, but then he saw his face turn bright red again.

"How..."

"Oh, IM got here and he gave me like this medicine..." Shownu grabbed the small plastic bag where the pills used to occupy. He felt nervous trying to explain his situation to Kihyun who wasn't even breathing.

"They left and I got here and gave them to you..." Shownu didn't know what else to say because that was all that happened. He was now stuck not knowing what else to say to Kihyun

"I...uhh." Shownu tried to think of a way to start a conversation with Kihyun but one look at Kihyun face he knew that he only makes things worst just by being there so he gave out a heavy sigh as he stood up.

"I'm sorry Kihyun." Shownu grabbed his phone ready to walk out the door as he knew that nothing he does will help Kihyun calm down.

"I sorry I made you uncomfortable again." Shownu shoved his phone inside his pocket as he pushed his to the side.

"I'll just go..." Shownu felt disappointed that he couldn't even talk to Kihyun properly without making him look like he was about to pass out.

"I..." Kihyun squeaked out a letter, but he wanted to say so much more. He prepared so many speeches to himself that he could talk to Shownu but no words could come out of his mouth.

"I'll cancel the shoot so you don't have to stress about it anymore." Shownu walked away almost grabbing the door knob but...

"No, wait!" Kihyun finally budge and got on his feet. He buried his nails on the palm of his hands wanting to get a grip so he could finally say what he needed.

"You don't need to..." Kihyun was sweating and his face even became bloody red as his body can't control his emotions. Shownu on the other hand only saw the way Kihyun was clenching his fist and his pissed off expression.

"I know you hate me and I may not know why but I'm sorry..." Shownu felt regret so he quickly turned around grabbing the door knob to walk away until he felt someone grab his sleeve.

"No... it's...not... like that." Miraculously Kihyun manage to walk towards him and stopped him before he could leave. This only made Shownu more confused.

"Huh?"

"I...ugh wait." Kihyun let go as he frantically searched for his only way out. He found his back and searched for the one thing that could fix all of this.

Soju

1 shot

"I..." Kihyun looked at Shownu with a bit more courage but...

2 shot

"Don't..." He doesn't feel it sink in yet and this was tough for him.

3 shot

"Hate..." He can no longer lie to himself and make things worse for both of them.

4 shot

"You..." Kihyun finally said it and this feeling of relief flooded him.

"What are you saying and why are you drinking?" Shownu relaxed a little, but he was now concerned for Kihyun who was drinking knowing IM said earlier that he had a fever.

5 shot

"Let..." Kihyun continued feeling that he needed to say more.

6 shot

"Me..." He wasn't feeling dizzy yet but the familiar feeling of calm is working.

7 shot

"Finish..." Kihyun was consuming half the bottle and Shownu was about to grab it.

8 shot

"This." Kihyun dodge him as he walked towards the other side.

"Ok I'm a bit done now." Kihyun finally put the bottle down but he still held on to the shot glass.

"Why are you doing this?" Shownu walked towards him more confused. He didn't know why Kihyun needed to be drunk to actually talk to him.

"So that I can face you properly." Kihyun finally admitted it to himself and Shownu. Silence fell on them as no one knew what to say next, but Shownu burning gaze was too much for poor Kihyun to handle.

9 shot

"I thought you were done?" Shownu was worried still not getting the message that Kihyun was desperate enough to do this for him to fix his mess.

"Ok, now I can properly look you in the eye." Kihyun then looked at Shownu properly without hiding behind someone or an object. That was when Shownu realized Kihyun had such beautiful eye's. This is also the time Kihyun every realize Shownu had small eye's.

"I don't really hate you or find you annoying." Kihyun let it all out feeling this was his only chance to fix his problem with Shownu who did nothing wrong.

"Then why do you always avoid me? You always turn red when I'm ever near you." Shownu took a step forward as Kihyun stepped back hitting the edge of the table in the process almost knocking over the bottle soju.

"It's because..." Kihyun had to admit it for him

"Maybe we have the same reason." Shownu felt the wave of heat coming up his cheeks. He wasn't sure if Kihyun would feel the same why but this was his chance.

10 shot

As Kihyun drank his shot feeling the words he wanted to say was stuck in his throat and with a last inhale, he finally said his deep secret. But in that split second Shownu also inhaled and they both blurred out their huge secrets together.

"It's because you're my idol."

"I like you too!"

Time froze as one confessed his administration while the other just truly confessed his feelings of love.

"What?" Kihyun felt the world suddenly crashed as he heard Shownu clearly. Kihyun heard him shout and now he was faced with a difficult problem.

"I ugh." Shownu froze hearing Kihyun said ge was his Idol. Suddenly a title wave of shame and embarrassment consumed Shownu.

"You like me?" Kihyun asked even though he heard him loud and clear. His brain just doesn't want to process it or even believe it.

"Hahaha it was a joke. Yeah, good talk. I think I need to go find my phone." Shownu was now flushed as he frantically tried to search around not remembering his phone was inside his pocket.

"Shownu wait..." Kihyun quickly approach Shownu having the feeling of his legs actually wanting to go near Shownu for the first time.

"Why won't the door open?!" Shownu twisted the knob but the door won't open. His knuckles turn white after gripping the door knob to tight.

"Shownu stop." Kihyun grabbed Shownu's arms as he tried to make Shownu face him properly. He did manage to turn to Kihyun but Shownu can't help but avoid his gaze, not wanting to know what kind of expression he was giving.

"I'm sorry I..." Shownu gave up and directly looked at Kihyun seeing he can't read his expression as multiple emotions where clouding Shownu judgement.

"I like you for a really long time and I'm sorry if you hate me now, I just couldn't..." Shownu admitted it not holding back anymore, but he suddenly felt the need to stop Not actually wanting Kihyun to officially hate him now that he knows the truth so he just shut his mouth, ready for anything except for Kihyun's smile

"Baboya..." Kihyun chuckled as he gave Shownu a gentle smile and an unexpected approach to calm Shownu's mind.

Chu~

"I thought you..." Shownu left gapping from shock of what Kihyun did and the feeling of Kihyun's soft lips still lingered on Shownus lips. The kiss maybe a small peck, but Kihyun arms around Shownu neck and the way he was smiling at him now makes his head spin.

"I also like you idiot." Kihyun said it loud and clear with a very cheeky smile on his face. No one will ever expect a person who easily breakdown be this bold.

"But I thought you said that..." Shownu's mind was now trying to fit the puzzle pieces together and it all created the words 바보. He didn't even stop to think all those years, Kihyun was actually liked him that was why he acted that way. Shownu suddenly saw the bottle of soju at the edge of the table as a frown formed on his lips.

"I was lying. And beside, that's a bottle of apple juice not soju." Kihyun knew why Shownu's face changed so he quickly went towards the bottle to show it to Shownu trying to make him understand that his confession wasn't just a drunken mistake.

"Then why is it in this bottle." Shownu smelled the inside of the bottle and even tasted it to make sure. Kihyun was right because it was just normal apple juice inside a green bottle resembling soju.

"I just like pretending I'm getting drunk to calm my nerves." Shownu then realized he was truly an idiot, but now he was sure Kihyun felt the same way. Shownu walked towards Kihyun wrapping his hands around his waist and finally giving his last reply.

"Yoo Kihyun why are you making it hard for me not to fall in love with you all over again? "

×+×+×

"Ok guys, were back." IM Suddenly appeared seeing Shownu cleaning the wrapper of sandwich he was eating while IM search for Kihyun. When he did find him, he was leaning on the fridge getting a bottle of water. He thought his plan failed as both of them are clearly far from each other.

"Let's do this." The photographer finally entered clapping his hands together getting IM's attention.

"Ok people, back to work." Everyone went back to their jobs as Kihyun and Shownu began to have their make ups done. They were then pointed to together and IM was about to stop the whole thing not wanting Kihyun to suffer but something suddenly changed.

Click

Click

Click

 

"..." everyone was dead silent as the room temperature heated. No one dared to inhale as they both looked at the models. Every staff person in that room felt the heat of the moment.

"Huh?" Shownu turned to everyone not getting why the photographer stopped. Kihyun finally opened his eye's to look at everyone but all he got was a very strange look

"Is something wrong?" Kihyun then proceeded to wrap his arms around Shownu's back without realizing it. It looked like Kihyun was hanging from Shownu's shoulder making the situation even worst.

"Noona pi!" Some guy shouted from the back looking as he just got there. Everyone looked at her who touched her upper lip seeing blood on her fingers.

"Blood?" Even she didn't know what happened to her. With her sudden nose bleed everyone snapped out of their dazed state.

"I think were done."

×+×+×

When the photo shoot ended, everyone felt dizzy. No one expected that does to models have that kind of chemistry. Even the model themselves just realize what they are capable of.

Kihyun and Shownu waited outside for their vans and everyone have left. Shownu then turned to Kihyun with a big smile. Finally able to be close to him as much as he wants. Kihyun also felt happy that his nervous meltdowns are over as he already revealed his reasons.

"You have something on your eye." Shownu grabbed Kihyun's face with his warm hands as he pulled him closer. When Shownu removed the small paper he saw Kihyun closed both of his eye's. He then can't help but chuckle as Kihyun was puckering his lips expecting Shownu to kiss him.

Shownu could never say no to that face so he leaned close...

"FINALLY!" Shownu suddenly pulled back as Kihyun pushed him away. He was now completely flushed. His habit kicked in as he quickly hide behind Shownu. This time, his habit benefited Shownu, but his now poor heart is pounding like a jack hammer from how sweet and cute his soon to be boyfriend will be.

"Took you guys long enough." Wonho gave them a excited smile as he was holding hands with his Hyungwon. He, on the other hand only gave both Kihyun and Shownu a gentle smile also happy that their struggles are over.

"Guys, I told you I can do it. Jooheon hyung pay up." IM felt so proud of what he did. It only took him 20 times, a month of planning but it was worth it. Their fake photo shoot was expensive but he knew that the photographer will want it in the end and maybe even the staff.

"You put a bet on us." Kihyun was furious but thankful that they trapped him. If they didn't push them so much then they will never admit it.

"Well we tried to get you two together for years, but your meltdowns keep happening so of course we need to make this a bet." Jooheon handed IM a big stack of cash seeing this bet has been going on for years. Every plan had a price and IM has done it.

"Yah IM!" Kihyun was about to attack IM but Shownu held his hand. Kihyun then felt Shownu intertwine their fingers. Shownu see no point in hiding anything from them so why not show off.

"Ok guys, now we can finally have a proper group date so you know the place meet you all there bye." IM grabbed his phone sending a message to the restaurant he always book and even the staff of that restaurant want him to succeed, because he always set a large order and cancel it after he fails. This time it was a different story.

"Group date?"Showu finally spoke looking at the bunch curiously.

"Yeah were doing this." Minhyuk jumped up and down with Jooheon who was also as excited as he was.

"You all planned this for a long time." Kihyun finally managed to stop gazing at Shownu's face.

"But what about you?" Kihyun pointed at IM who was about to drive off as his van showed up.

"Oh yeah I'll introduce Y/N there." IM shuts the door as they drove off while giving his wave goodbye. He was about to pick up Y/N and he was a bit nervous.

"What is happening?" Shownu looked at all of them thinking that he had another schedule to attend too.

"I'll explain on the way." Jooheon answered as his van arrived, having both Kihyun's and Shownu's managers inside having both smug expression on their faces.

"Ka ja!"

Important

Struggled to avoid putting any curse words in this one but it turned out good. I was inspired of a video compilation of Kihyun cowering in embarrassment so I made this. Now a cute bubble to cure your aching heart from the previous one.

Link: https://youtu.be/GnbQnOwtzFE

If you still don't get him having a meltdown then this will help. Lol his face is so ready and that link has the compilation of his breakdowns

P.s going to start referring my short *cough* long *cough* stories to bubbles.

Credits to my reader/editor

《 notApsycho 》