Chapter 1 - JB's POV

The Liar & His Lover (drama remake)

The pebble skipped seven times before succumbing and sinking underneath the blue surface and I sighed as I picked up another pebble. There had been no word from the other members, not even from Yugyeom who normally called me ten times a day just to annoy me. 

I threw the rock across the water and watched as it bounced, gradually getting further and further away from me as everything seemed to be nowadays. Everything seemed further now, further than when I had first debuted and everything now seemed impossible.

My phone rang and I reached into my pocket to get it, smiling when I saw the caller ID.

"What? Miss me?" I asked Yugyeom.

"Of course!!! You know I do!!! How's it with your friends?" I stared out into the water, the blue waves relaxing me.

"It's okay. How about you?" I heard a sigh on the other end and laughed as I looked down at my shoes. 

"What?"

"Nothing. I just miss you guys. Everything feels so empty here and I don't know what to do." Yugyeom replied. 

"What? You don't know what to do? Ya, don't be like that, it makes me sad to hear that!!!" Yugyeom laughed on the other end and I grinned. 

"Actually the members are still here at the studio, do you want to talk to them before they leave?" I nodded and then remembered that Yugyeom couldn't see me.

"Yeah, put them on."

"Aish, we'll just facetime." I rolled my eyes and ended the call only to receive another from Yugyeom, this time a facetime call. I slide the screen and it revealed the smiling faces of Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom, all of them waving at me.

"Ya, why haven't you guys left yet?" 

"We were gonna go out for food and then leave." BamBam said wrapping his arm around Jackson's neck.

"Where are your friends?" Jackson asked, peering into the screen. I turned the screen towards a group of people and waved.

"Where have you guys been?" I called. The group frowned at me and I quickly turned the phone down and walked away, relieved that they didn't regconize me. I heard Jackson laughing and I smiled. How was I going to get through these two months alone?