Chapter 1 - Mina's POV

The Liar & His Lover (drama remake)

The day was bright and sunny, different from the weather that we had had all last week and I smiled as I closed my eyes and breathed in, raising my arms as I did so. The sun felt cool against my skin, the sound of the crashing waves music to my ears and I sighed as I opened my eyes, longing to stay here forever but knowing I couldn’t if I wanted money to buy GOT7 tickets.

With another sigh, I turned away from the water and bent down to pick up the bag of vegetables that I had set next to me and with one last look at the crashing waves, walked away towards the sleeping eclectic city.

The door creaked as I opened it and I winced, closing it softly behind me as I set the vegetables on the table where my Mom could see them and quietly tip toed towards my room hoping that no one could hear me. I opened the door slowly, breathing only when I stepped inside my room and closed the door.

A notification pinged from my phone and I jumped onto my bed and grabbed my phone from the other side of the bed where it was charging and glanced at the screen while scrolling down to read the notifications.

There was one from “Daily K Weekly,” that read, “GOT7’s comeback scheduled for July 6th??” and another that read, “GOT7’s JB rumored to be seen in Busan?” I sat up in bed and slid right, curious if JB really was seen in Busan, the city where I lived.

"JB of GOT7 has been rumored to be seen in Busan, shopping and visiting friends. Below are pictures as to where he has been seen and there are rumors that a fan meet will occur soon!!!

“What do you think? Leave your opinion in the comments below!!”

Daily K Weekly

There were more than 1,000 comments already even though it had been posted an hour ago and more articles had appeared. I scrolled towards the bottom of the article and clicked on the photos. There were only four in total but it showed the main point, that JB was in Busan, the city where I lived, the city where I was right now.

Holding my phone to my chest, I fell back on my pillow, grinning, ecstatic with the fact that JB was here in Busan. This could be my only chance to see him in person without anyone around!!!