Happier

Situations

It has been 3 months since that faithful day and Yebin and Jieqiong couldn’t be happier with their relationship. Yebin was even sweeter to Jieqiong than when they’re only friends and Jieqiong was more loving and clingier towards Yebin than before, if you look at it everything was going perfect for them. Except for Yebin and Eunwoo even closer friendship, they have always been close – Jieqiong knows that- but nowadays they have been spending every single free time together and leaving her out of their hangouts; Jieqiong would be lying if she said she wasn’t jealous and she knew if she was going to snap at her soon. 

That day Yebin was going to expend her day with Eunwoo too but Jieqiong stopped her before she could leave their room.

Where are you going?” Jieqiong asked her girlfriend slightly annoyed.

I’m going to do a thing with Nunu.” Yebin said and Jieqiong scoffed.

Nunu… Nunu… and Nunu. Are you dating Eunwoo or are you dating me, Kang Yebin?”

In that exact moment Yebin knew that she has messed up; firstly Jieqiong never call Eunwoo by her name and second Jieqiong never call her by her full name.

Obviously I’m dating you, baby. You know Nunu and I are close friends that’s why we have been spending so much time together.” Yebin knew that she has too fix the problem soon so she used the nickname she knew Jieqiong loved so much.

“I know you are close but you have been spending more time with her than with me.” Yebin saw the sadness in her girlfriend’s eyes and suddenly she feel really bad about not paying attention to her so she hugged her and Jieqiong started crying the moment she felt her girlfriend’s arms around her.

I’m so sorry, baby. Let me tell you something… look at me.” Yebin said trying to look at her girlfriend’s eyes; she whipped her eyes and give her a soft kiss on the lips. “Eunwoo is trying to ask out one of our juniors and I’m helping her but she’s so embarrassed by it that she made me promise to not tell anyone, not even you. I’m sorry I made you feel neglected.” She kissed her again, harder this time and have to stop the kiss when Jieqiong stared sobbing.

“I… thought... thought you were cheating on me with Nunu.” Yebin couldn’t believe what her girlfriend was saying but she understood why she was thinking like that; her actions made her think like that. So she decided that today she should be Jieqiong’s girlfriend and not Eunwoo’s best friend.  
 

Yebin guided Jieqiong to her bed and cuddle her until the latter stopped crying and fall asleep out of exhaustion. Yebin texted Eunwoo saying that she couldn’t meet up with her and that she was gonna explain the reason latter. The first thing Jieqiong saw when she woke up an hour and so later was her girlfriend’s apologizing and loving eyes.

Hi.” Jieqiong said slightly embarrassed for what happened before. “I’m sorry for doubting you. You have shown me many times how much do you appreciate me and that’s how I repay you. I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. I probably have reacted the same way if you did what I did. From now on I’m gonna tell you the reason why I don’t spend time with you, ok? I love you.” Yebin has never said these three words to her girlfriend but she thought that it was the perfect moment. Jieqiong was surprised to say the least, but after the initial shock she give Yebin her best smile.

I love you too. So much.”

They spent the rest of the day cuddling, kissing, watching movies, TV shows and telling each other how much they love each other.

They really couldn’t be happier.

 

­­­At the other side of the dorms was Eunwoo looking incredulous at her phone. Her so called best friend abandoned her in the most important day of her life (it wasn’t really the most important day of her life, she was exaggerating but it’s Jung Eunwoo and everything about her is exaggerated). So now she has to ask her little sister to help her ask her junior out but it didn’t really help that said junior is her sister’s best friend.

Her little sister was also her roommate but she was almost never in their room, she was either in class or in one of the composing rooms their school provided for them. Eunwoo knew her sister didn’t has classes at that time so she went straight to the composing rooms and as expect she found her there.

Yah, Jung Sungyeon, I’ve been looking for you all day.”

“What do you want, Jung Eunwoo?” Her sister answered slightly annoyed, but she expect that; her sister was always annoyed when someone interrupted her when she was creating music.

I’m gonna ignore the fact that you just called me by my name… I need Kim Yewon’s number…” She said in the most normal voice she could do so her sister didn’t notice she was really nervous.

Why would I give you my best friend’s phone number?” Sungyeon was looking at her weirdly because it was really weird for her sister to ask for her friend’s number.

Mmm… she asked me for help in her… mmm composing class.” Eunwoo said the first thing that came to her mind.

Why would she ask you when I am the best in that class?” Eunwoo knew her sister was enjoying teasing her and that means her sister knows about their “thing”.

Actually, Eunwoo and Yewon have gone out before but along the way they met Jieqiong and Yebin and it turned out more like a friends gathering than a date and she wanted to ask her to a real date.

Why are you like this to me? You’re nice to everyone but me. I don’t know why I did to you but thanks.”

They always fought about the same thing; how Sungyeon treated everyone nice but her and she feels sad about it. They’re supposed to be sisters not enemies but it seems like her little sister don’t want the same.

Wait, I’m sorry. I was just messing with you. I’m gonna send it to your phone.”

“Ok. Thank you. Good luck finishing the song.”

“Thank you.”

Even when her sister was “messing with her” her mood instantly went down so she went straight to her room. Not too long after she arrived her sister send her a message with Yewon’s number.

(This is somehow Eunwoo’s POV so the names are the way Eunwoo has people registered on her phone.)

Little me: This is Yewon’s number. Don’t break her heart, ok?

Eunwoo: You should know me better by now, I’m not going to do that.

Little me: I’m just warming you.

Eunwoo: Ok, little demon.

Little me: I love you, you know that, right? I’m sorry for the way I treat you. I do it because I like to think we are close…

Eunwoo: I know but treating better can make us closer.

I love you too.

I’m gonna talk to Yewon now.

Bye.

 

Little me: I can’t believe you’re already ditching me for your little girlfriend.

Eunwoo: Goodbye, Sungyeon-ah.

 

Now that she has Yewon’s number she didn’t know what to do or what to send to her, she was having a mental breakdown.

 

Eunwoo: Hi, Yewonie. It’s me, Jung Eunwoo.

Kim Yewon: Hi Nunu unnie, how are you? – Even though everyone calls her Nunu it was different when Yewon did it. It make her heart feel “weird”.

Eunwoo: I’m good. Are you busy? Want to eat something tasty at the café?

Kim Yewon: I’m not busy and I do want to eat something tasty. Let’s meet there in a few.

Eunwoo: Ok, see you there.

 

They coincidentally meet each other at the door and went to sit at the table they always sit. Eunwoo ordered for the both of them and they stayed there talking for a really long time and even Eunwoo was surprised at how comfortable she feel about talking with Yewon and about being with Yewon in general. But the time was running off and she haven’t asked the question.

 

Yewonie, you do know I don’t like beating around the bush, right?” Ironically, that was the exact same thing she did when she was asking Sungyeon for Yewon’s number. Yewon nodded with her bright smile. “So… do you want to be my girlfriend?” And just like that she asked. At first, Yewon was confused, then she was surprised and lastly she was so happy that her smile was the brightest Eunwoo has ever seen.

 

Yes, Nunu unnie.” And Eunwoo couldn’t be happier. They continued talking and went to walk along the Han River (super cliché, I know). And when there were there Yewon was so happy talking to Eunwoo while looking at the water that she didn’t notice when Eunwoo took a pic of her side profile (and even when was her side profile you could see her big smile) and send it to the group chat Family that she has with her best friends and her sister.

 

Eunwoo send a picture

Eunwoo: I got the girl J

Yebin: Whipped. I can see your smile from here.

Jieqiong: Good job, NUNU!

Sungyeon: I’m proud of you big loser.

 

After reading the messages she went and back-hugged her girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek.

She really couldn’t be happier.

 

Note: I wrote this for mxsrable_ and Mih2410 :) I hope you guys like it. Also, thank you for your comments they make me so happy <3