Roommate

Situations

Yebin is a resident of the Pledis high school’s dorms. She has been living there since her middle school days and just this year she haven’t been assigned a roommate so she’s been alone for the past month. Her best friend Eunwoo sometimes sleep there with her so she doesn’t feel so lonely. 

Yebin was coming back from practice, when she heard someone talk from inside her room so she rushed up to open the door and found a girl, sitting on the other bed of the room. The girl was pretty, she wasn’t going to lie; she was one of the prettiest girl that she has seen.  She was still looking at the other girl when the later spoke.

Hi, my name is Zhou Jieqiong. I’m a transfer student and I guess I’m your new roommate.” Said the girl with a really pretty smile in perfect Korean.

Oh… hi! My name is Kang Yebin and yes, you’re my roommate.” Yebin answered slightly taken aback by the pretty smile. “Would you mind if I ask your age and department?” Yebin was really good at talking to her but somehow she couldn´t talk to this girl without feeling nervous.

We are going to be roommates so it’s better to know each other, right? I’m 18 and I’m in the department of practical music and dance.”

So we are classmates too, I’m also in the department of practical music and dance and I’m also 18.” And Jieqiong couldn´t be happier to hear that; she was really worried about making friends and getting used to live in a new and different country but she knew that Yebin was going to help her and everything was going to be alright. “We don’t have more classes today so I’m gonna wash up and then I can show you around?” Yebin noted how enthusiast she sounded so she added. “Only if you want…”

“Of course I want! I would be thankful if you do that.”

And they did just that; Yebin show her the whole school, where the classes were held, where the practice and shows were held and even show her her special spot in the school. And even since they become best friends (well, with Eunwoo). They did everything together and Eunwoo sleep in their dorm 5 times a week so it seemed like the tree of them were roommates.

Before Jieqiong joined them Eunwoo and Yebin were popular, they were popular for their talents, their looks and because despite being popular they were really nice to everyone. To no one it’s a secret that Jieqiong is gorgeous and the Chinese girl became the most popular girl in school, everyone was either was in love with her or has a crush on her, and the girl’s natural nice-self contributed to that.

 

 

It has been six months since they met each other for the first time and they get alone so well and it has been three months since Jieqiong started crushing on her tiny roommate. At first, she thought that it was pure admiration for the really hardworking girl, she thought it was because the petite girl was always giving her attention and treating her well but no, she was in love with the girl, plain and simple.

Today they were all seating at the cafeteria when one boy decided to confess to Jieqiong, in front of the whole school and everyone started chanting “ACCEPT HIM” and Jieqiong got really flustered because she didn’t know what to say. When she turned around to ask for help to her friends she saw Yebin leaving the cafeteria and know she really didn’t know what to do. She looked at Eunwoo asking for an answer.

Go after her, I know you like her and not him.” Eunwoo said signaling to the boy kneeling in front of their table. And she did exactly that. She went a looked for Yebin in the whole school but she didn’t find her until she remembered Yebin favorite spot, the back side of the theater so she went there and bingo, there she was.

Yah, Kang Yebin, why did you leave me there all by myself?” She asked the second she saw her.

Eunwoo was there and your little boyfriend too.” Jieqiong could feel the annoyance in Yebin’s voice.

What are you talking about? I don’t even like him and you’re supposed to be my bestest best friend” Jieqiong said sitting beside her, so close yet so far.

Bestest best friend…” Yebin murmured, it seemed like I was supposed to be for only herself to her but they were so close so Jieqiong heard It too.

Yah, what do you meant with that? Aren’t we best friends? And here I was thinking that we have something special” Jieqiong said and was about to stand up when Yebin took her hand and stared taking.

This is not what I meant. Don’t you see it? Everyone else but you can.” She took a few deep breaths and looked at her straight in the eyes. “I like you, I’ve have like you since the first time I saw you in our room and saying stupid- boys confessing to you makes me jealous, okay?

“Then, why didn’t you confess? I said no to him…”

And that was all Yebin needed to have confident. She put her hand on Jieqiong’s cheek and looked at her asking for permission and when the latter looked at her lips she took that as a positive answer to her unasked question. Then, she kissed her on the lips; it was a very long kiss and the both of them were red when they separated.

Will you be my girlfriend?” Yebin asked nervously.

Anytime.”

FIN.

Note: I wrote this for mxsrable_ :) Thanks for the suggestion.

Leave a comment if you want, I would appreciate it and sorry for any gramatical mistake :)