Love or Friendship? - Who in the world is this girl?

Love or Friendship?

 

Key's POV:

Aish, why does Mr. Kim asked her to sit next to me. Obviously, my seat next to me was empty. Among other people, why must it be her to sit next to me? But, she seriously look like someone ..

--Flashbacks--

Key's POV:

I was walking along the streets as I saw this cute, little girl sobbing uncontrollably near the swings. “Are you okay?” I bent down my knees to see her face.

I-I-I'm okay..” The little girl was obviously lying. It was too obvious that she was not okay.

Come, I will walk you home, you must be tired.” I smiled at her. “I-I don't want to go home..” The little girl was still sobbing. “Why?” I asked her in a curious voice.

Because.. my daddy was caught gambling and borrowing some money from loan-sharks.. And my mummy.. she died in a car accident few months after I was born. So my dad was in jail as he had no money to pay back.. and I'm scared to go home..”

Oh? Do you want to come to my house? And , what's your name?”

It's .. Seonhwa .. and .. O-okay .. if your parents don't mind to be at your house..”

They don't mind” I smiled happily.

 

--End of flashbacks--

Mm .. SO .. ITS HER …

 

S-s-eon something .. I think ..