Love or Friendship? - Childhood friend

Love or Friendship?

 

Key's POV:

R-r-r-RINGGGG” the alarm went off.

Aish, Why does school start so early?” I started talking to myself furiously. I went down the stairs, frowning, and went to school.

Yo Key!” Minho running with his bread in his mouth, running towards me.

Yah?” “Do you know that there will be a new transferred student coming to our class? Other than that, its a girl!” Minho shouted happily.

So? What's the point? I'm not even interested in her anyways, whether she's pretty or not, I don't care.”

RINGGGG!” School has started and Mr.Kim (Homeroom teacher) walked in to the class and greeted us.

There will be a new transferred student coming to our class.”

As the transferred student walked in, everybody has their eyes glued to her. As she walked in, whispers was heard.

This is Seonhwa, our new classmate. Please give her a round of applause!” Everyone did what Mr.Kim has told us to do, except me. I stared at her continuously, like as if she knew me.

Seonhwa's POV:

Annyonghasaeyo, I'm Seonhwa, glad to be your classmate.” Oh? Who is that? W-why .. is he staring at me. Of course, I'm the new student, everyone supposed to look at me. But, he looked so familiar... Nah, I bet I'm day-dreaming. Mr.Kim told me to sit with the guy who kept staring at me ..

 

Key ..

 

***********************************************