Definitely Something

There's a guy in midnight blue sweater I like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After almost twenty minutes passed, Jungkook and Jimin suddenly decides to grace us with their presence at the exact moment when I wanted to ask Jin hyung out for a dinner. More like they were losing their marbles thinking we probably left their party because of this sweater fascade.

 

As soon as I spot them coming through the backdoor I grab Jin hyung by the arm.

 

"Hyung I think they are searching for us." I almost whispered in a low voice.

 

"To be honest, I thought they would have found us earlier. I mean they can probably hear me playing guitar right?" Jin hyung quirked an eyebrow at me questioningly.

 

"No these walls are sound proof. I think we still have time to sneak out." I pointed to the other door behind him.

 

"Let's go out from there. We can go in through the front door. I'm pretty sure they've checked it already so they won't search there for us for a bit." Jin hyung nodded in agreement.


We carefully tip toed across the place so that they can't see us from where they are standing.

 

"Oh my God Jungkookie what if they are both mad at us?" I could hear Jimin sighing even when we were hiding behind the bushes covered in snow.

 

"They'll understand Jiminie, don't worry. Besides if we spend the whole time searching for them, what's the whole point of our party? It's supposed to be fun for us too." I saw with the corner of my eyes Jungkook leaning down and buring his face on Jimin's shoulders. 

 

"Okay but let's try their phones at least. " Jungkook nodded as they both walked back to their house.

 

"Oh my God there's a spider on me! " Jin hyung suddenly shrieked, making me clasp a hand over his mouth on instinct. I carefully picked up the spider with a leaf and put it on the ground.

 

"Sorry hyung, reflexes. But don't shout that loudly, they'd see us hiding from them." I said as I removed my hands from his lips. He stared at me with wide eyes as he slowly nodded.His lips felt so warm and soft on my fingers, I wonder how would it feel to bite onto those lips?

 

I mentally slapped myself for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter