Blue and Grey

There's a guy in midnight blue sweater I like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After twelve years of sharing foods, showing loyalty towards each other & being each other's wingmen, this is how Park Jimin and my friendship comes to an end.

 

"Park Jimin, how could you do this to me?" I said dramatically with a hand clutched over my heart and a hurt expression plastered on my face.

 

"Taetae, please don't get mad it me. Jungkook had to make a sudden change because our colleagues had to be invited too. " Jimin replied while frantically moving his hands.

 

"Besides it kinda seems rude when you tell people to wear sweaters on Christmas without gifting them one. Both of us could probably never buy or knitt all those sweaters, Tae." Jimin paused to take a deep breath and pushed his fringes backwards.

 

"And as for informing you, I called you ten times & even texted you about the change in clothes, Taehyung hyung." Jungkook slowly walked up behind Jimin, as he crossed both of arms on his chest. 

 

"Don't blame it on my Mochi hyung." Jimin giggled at Jungkook's words, wrapping an arm around the younger's toned muscles.

 

"The only thing you can blame on Jiminie hyung though, is the amount of mistletoes around the house. Seriously Jiminie, even in the doorway? Why do you even need that much mistletoes, Min Yoongi might kill me if he has to kiss Hoseok hyung for the tenth time again!" 

 


"But isn't that a good thing? I mean they were running around  each other for years now." Jungkook chuckled at his fiance as Jimin started to whin about what a great idea it is.

 


"As if wearing an oversized sweater in a formal party isn't bad enough as it is, you guys gotta act all lovey dovey and make me feel like a third wheel." I muttered under my breath while quirking an eyebrow at them.

 

"How about trying to change that tonight ,Tae?" Jimin exclaimed in response.

 

"Before you throw another of your colleagues at me, no thank you." I put my hands up in defense.

 

"Oh come on now! " Jimin kissed Jungkook's chin and let go of him to drag me across his living room full of people in formal attire. He literally threw me on a sofa and sat next to me while telling about about his super suave colleagues.

 

I looked around the room to find a broad shouldered guy wearing a similar sweater to mine. Though mine was emareld green, his was midnight blue. The guy was trying to tear open the wrapping of a huge gift with one hand with his head bowed down, while holding a glass of eggnog on the other hand.

 

"Say Chimchim, whose the other guy in a sweater?"

 

"He's Jungkook's cousin. He is a really nice guy but unfortunately I kinda sent the formal attire heads-up text to another Jin on my phone." Jimin let out a nervous laugh.

 

"Hey! How about you go over to talk to him so none of you feel outcasted from the rest? By the way, did I mention how good-looking Jin hyung is?" Jimin winked at me and shoved me towards the direction the guy - Jin was sitting.

 

I walked over to the spot where Jin hyung was sitting and stood front of him.

 

"Excuse me, but you are Jin hyung right? Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter