Phone Call

Wrecked Fate (VMin)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"... I can't stop thinking about her." Namjoon mumbled as he woke up.
He was lying in a hotel room, smelling the perfume of the girl he spent the last night with.
The girl had already left and Namjoon was quite glad she had.

"This used to be better before I had known her." He said, in memory of Taehyung's little sister, while grabbing his pants, starting to dress up.

While putting on his shirt he dialed Seokjin's number, had to talk to someone, needed a friend.

"Yo, Hyung! Have some time for me?" Namjoon shouted into the receiver.

"I have to work. What's up?" Seokjin replied, seeming to be really busy at the moment.

"Ah nevermind then. I'll call Taehyung." His friend waved aside, apologized for calling.
He was mad, even though he knew that Seokjin's life usually was really busy.

"Taehyung, good friend! Make some time for me today, will you?" Namjoon tried to get his other newly won friend to meet up with him.

"Uhm... Today is difficult, Hyung"

"Wae?" 
Namjoon started becoming more impatient, only wanted to meet a friend. Why were they all so busy when he had nothing to do?

"TaeTae~~" He heard another male voi

Please log in to read the full chapter