The Bereaved

Wrecked Fate (VMin)
Please log in to read the full chapter


Namjoon couldn't believe what he saw.
The kind and charming girl he had just met in the bar had commited suicide.

He was shaking. He never saw something as cruel as this before.
Not knowing whom to tell about it, he went back to the bar.

Seokjin's shift hadn't ended, yet, so Namjoon asked him to pour him one more drink.

"I... I just saw someone dying... I... I couldn't hold her back...", he said. 
Tears were forming in his eyes.

"Did you know her?", Seokjin asked his friend.
He nodded.

"It was the girl from the bar earlier", Namjoon explained.
He then remembered that Seokjin was the one, who held him back from dragging her to his home.

"If you wouldn't have interefered she would still be alive!" He started shouting at his counterpart.

Seokjin was shocked. Like, really shocked. He couldn't believe Namjoon's words at all.

"If you just would have let her go with me...", Namjoon continued mumbling.

He didn't even know why he was that sad about a girl, he had just met. A girl, who hadn't any connection with him.
Still, she made him happy by just talking to him.

"I will never forget the look on her face... I'll never forget the way her body got intertwined by the water"

"C

Please log in to read the full chapter