Oh My Heart Hurt So Good

I Love You So Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


            Tzuyu looked at the mirror, not believing the wide smile plastered on her face. It has been there since a week ago. Since she Amet Jackson, she didn’t expect it to be like this. She was just supposed to pretend she was the person who replied all Jackson message, she was just supposed to pretend that she was the person Jackson fell in love with. She wasn’t supposed to fall in love with Jackson in return. She—wait, did she just said she fell in love? Tzuyu could see her own cheeks turning crimson red in the reflection. Did she really fall in love with Jackson? This wasn’t supposed to happen. No, no, no, no.

               “I’m not in love with Jackson,” Tzuyu said to herself, moving her hands to turn on the faucet and splashed water to her face. She was trying to push away images of Jackson. Who would’ve thought the Jackson she knew—the one she despised a lot because he wasn’t good looking enough to be her friend—grew into an amazingly handsome man? Tzuyu never saw a man like him before. He sure was a wonderful creation of God. She was so lucky he fell in love with her. The rose haired let out a high pitched squeal when the last thought popped to her mind. Jackson is in love with her. Jackson is in love with Chou Tzuyu. Jackson is—

               “Ahk!!” Tzuyu couldn’t stand it. She ran outside her bathroom and flopped herself on top of the mattress. Jackson and Mark’s mothers is out for some coffee, so Tzuyu had the room for herself at least until midnight. “Jackson is in love with me... he is in love with me... he is in—“

               A ring of the doorbell popped the image of Jackson she was imagining in her head. She groaned, getting up in a lazy motion. “Ah, who in the world... it’s in the middle of the night for God’s sak—Jackson??”

               Tightening her robe, Tzuyu gasped when she saw Jackson standing in front of her door. The man as always look incredibly handsome only wearing a thick baby blue sweater and a green colored khaki pants that was so unmatched the fashion police should’ve arrested him. But this was Jackson. Anything would look good if he was the one wearing it.

               “Hi, Tzuyu,” the low voice put a shiver through Tzuyu’s spine. “Did I... were you asleep?”

               “Oh... no. I just showered. What’s up?” she tried to keep her cool, although inside her heart was beating like crazy. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. She kept telling herself. “Do you wanna come in?”

               “Uh, no. It’s fine. I’m just dropping by to give you something.”

               “Really? What—oh, hi, Markie!”

               Mark’s existence went unknown by Tzuyu, until the older—the always clumsy Mark—dropped the watch he was playing with, causing a loud thud that made the couple in front of him acknowledge his presence.

               “Hi, Tzuyu,” Mark gave her a small smile, waving his hand weakly to her before crossing it in front of his chest again “Don’t mind me, continue your conversation. I’m just waiting for Jackson.”

               “Where are you guys from? You guys seem awfully happy,” even behind his poker face expression, Tzuyu could see Mark was happier than he was yesterday when she last saw him.

               Jackson answered for Mark, getting Tzuyu’s attention back to him. “Mark took me to eat some tteokppoki just down there.”

               “At last!”

               “Yeah, at last,” Jackson chuckled at how the girl in front of him clapped her hands. Genuinely happy. Jackson knows Tzuyu was only happy because finally Mark got to eat tteokppoki. He had been wanting to eat them with Jackson since forever. “So... um... I want to check up on you since.. you’re alone. You know how my mom and Mark’s Mom is. They can chat until the sun rises.”

               “I know. They need it, Jackson. God knows how much they missed each other and they would’ve wanted to catch up on each other’s life, you know.”

               “Yeah,” Jackson smiled. Tzuyu was surely a nice daughter. His mother will be thrilled if this girl was her daughter in law. The thought that passed Jackson’s mind made him felt a blush creeping up to his face. Seems like Tzuyu realized him suddenly being stiff. She reached out to brush her hands to Jackson’s.

               “Jackson? You okay?”

               “Uh..”

               Tzuyu laughed at his nervousness. She’s nervous herself, but she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter