So Raise Your Hands To Heaven

I Love You So Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They passed the last days of Mark’s vacation in Bali with no burden. Mark still has to wait for his interview results, but it was the last thing on his mind right now. Enjoying Bali with Jackson was even better now that they could hold hands and stealing kisses every now and then. Jackson even carried Mark on his back a few times when the older was too tired to even walk on his own feet. Even the thought of Tzuyu hurting because of their action didn’t bother Mark. He was feeling too happy to have Jackson by his side. In the back of his mind, he thinks that he deserved this. On Mark’s last night in Bali, when he was packing, Jackson knocked the guestroom door. He had forced Mark to leave the hotel and just stay with him at the Wang’s residence after Mark’s first night in Bali. After the revelation last night, Jackson had asked Mark to sleep with him in his room, but the elder refused. He told Jackson that he will stay before he had an official marriage with someone. Jackson laughed at this statement, but choose to respect Mark and let him sleep in the guest room. Not before Jackson kissed him goodnight.

“Oh, Gaga~,” he called Jackson with his old pet name. Jackson smiled hearing the nickname. Mark was sitting on the floor with his legs folded, his suitcase opened in front of him and his stuff all scattered in the room floor.

“Whooah, what happened in here? An earthquake?” he joked, coming in to the room, making sure not to step on anything. The younger sat on the bed beside Mark and his boyfriend automatically leaned to his side, to Jackson’s leg. Jackson levered down to give a kiss to Mark’s head, then laugh again when he saw that Mark was frowning at his own stuff.

“It won’t fit!” Mark cutely said. “All the souvenirs, and my new clothes and all my old clothes I brought here... it won’t fit! My suitcase is too small,” Mark pointed his large suitcase, probably the largest size for every brand of suitcase. This made Jackson smiled. What a diva.

“Hey, I’m coming with you to Seoul. You can put some of those in my suitcase. It’s still half empty.”

Hearing what Jackson suggested, Mark quickly looked up with a smile on his face. “Really? You’ll let me put some of my stuff in your suitcase?”

“Of course, dear,” Jackson laughed at the tone Mark was speaking. Cheerfully the older stood up, bending down to collect the stuff he was going to put in Jackson’s suitcase. While humming his and Jackson’s tune, Mark had only two steps before a pair of strong arms circled his waist, pulling the smaller back to sit on his boyfriend’s lap.

“Jackson!! Look what you’ve done!” Mark worriedly examine the souvenirs he just dropped. “What are you – hey!”

The protest from Mark’s mouth got louder when Jackson took Mark’s hand, preventing him from picking up the souvenirs he just dropped.

“Aigoo, Wang Ka Yee, you are so so childish, you know. Let me just pack, we have to go early tomorrow. What do you think you’re doi—what is this?”

A shinning ring with a small sapphire stone in the middle of it was hugging Mark’s left ring finger. He didn’t realized Jackson slipping it there.

“What do you... when did you..?” Mark stopped his struggling. He looked at the beautiful ring with wide eyes, his mouth ajar.

Jackson kissed his boyfriend’s nape, hugging Mark’s narrow waist tighter. “It’s a family ring. Every in-laws in the family wore it.”

Abruptly the smaller man in Jackson’s lap turned around so that he was twisting his body to face Jackson. He had his eyes wider than before, mouth dangling in a not so pretty way, but Jackson still find it cute. “I-in laws? Do you mean I—Jackson, really?”

“Yes my darling. Don’t you think I’m a bit too old now to just go out on a date with you?” Jackson smiled as he answered Mark. He raised one of his hand to cup Mark’s red cheek, kissing his nose lightly. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Yien. I’m ready to spend my lifetime with you. “

The way the beautiful being said it made Mark’s heart clenched. Mark had promised he would let Jackson go and move on. Just this morning, Jackson was still in love with Tzuyu. Just this morning they both were just best friend. How can it change so fast? Is this really the right thing to do?

“Markiepooh?”

Jackson saw the doubt in Mark’s eyes. He shifted, turning Mark so now Mark was fully facing the younger male. Jackson tucked a strand of hair behind Mark’s ear, then his finger continued to caress that ear. Mark closed his eyes at the contact, and when he opened it, there were tears on the corner of his eyes.

“Are you sure, Gaga? Are you sure this will fix everything? Are you sure this is what we want? Are you sure this is the best?”

Smiling, Jackson leaned and drop a peck to Mark’s rosy lips. “I don’t know if this will fix everything. But I’m sure this is what both you and I want. And even if it’s not the best for all of us, it will be the best choice for the both of us. Isn’t it enough?”

Mark nod at this, raising his hands where Jackson put the ring earlier to examine the golden band circling his finger. “Thank you, Wang Jackson.”

“I love you Mark. I really do love you,” Jackson answered him, kissing the other man’s forehead, who sighed in content and whispered the words back to Jackson. “I love you too, Jackson. I love you.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

They arrived in Korea at noon the next day, much to Mark’s disappointment. He loved his hometown, but Bali has left such a beautiful impression for Mark. It was where his love finally found him too. After grabbing a late lunch at the airport, the two lovers took a cab to get to their house. They decide not to tell their parents or Tzuyu and his father about them going to Korea together. They both turned off their phone since last night. They nervously opened the door to the Tuan’s residence, hand in hand. Jackson had refused to let go of Mark’s shaky and sweaty hand even when the older had told him to. He wanted Mark to know that they’re in this together, and Jackson is not going to let Mark down again. But what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter