ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

First Impression [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE

The school day almost ended. Wonwoo was ready to escape from this horrible place full of burden. He sneakily put aside his notes one by one into his bag. Without him noticed, Mingyu was watching him from the side, his eyebrow raised in confusion by the shorter's action. While Wonwoo was so into packing his things - with his eyes fixed to the front board, Mingyu shoves as sticky note onto his table.

Wonwoo flinched. He turned to Mingyu but the latter acted like nothing happen. His eyes caught the sticky note on his table.

Packing so soon? Don't wanna walk home with me

'What the heck?' Wonwoo thought in disbelief. He turned to the taller again, in addition of a confuse expression to the taller. Mingyu lean his chin on his palm, stares at Wonwoo with a smirk.'

Mingyu shrugged.

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows even more. His eyes wandered around the area as he throw it back at Mingyu and jackpot, it hits the latter's right on the face. Wonwoo giggles and mouthed, "Serve you right"

Wonwoo pointed the note and mouthed. "What's this?"

 

On time, the school bell ring loudly and everyone began to pack their things into their respective bags. Wonwoo was sure that he was stared by the guy just beside him and the tense of his stares makes him have a goosebumps. After finish packing, he finally made a decision to turn around and face Mingyu.

"You're full of mystery dude. Do you have twins or what?"

"No, you Goddamn freak" Wonwoo put on the slings of his bag over his shoulders before leaving the class whereas Mingyu began to pack because of staring at him when it was packing time.

Wonwoo rubbed the bridge of his nose with a sigh left out his mouth. He was pretty sure that Mingyu will follow him in secret which he pray that the guy wouldn't do such thing. So he quickened his pace out of the entrance.

"Hey Won~"

Wonwoo had just exited the entrance quickly to escape from Mingyu, but now he got to face the clingy guy. "What is it, Jun?"

"Eh? I thought we're going to walk together"

"Who did say that?"

"Me"

"But I say no"

​​​"Ahh please!!" Junhui make that horrible. Wonwoo felt like going to barf soon. "Please, pretty please?!"

​​​​​​That's kind of out of limit and Wonwoo never had a chance to escape from his stubbornness. Wonwoo hissed. "Alright..!"

"Yes! You're one of my greatest friend. Ever" Junhui put his arm around Wonwoo's neck as they walked out of the school area together.

However, he never thought of Junhui getting hungry before arriving at the bus stop. He was dragged into the burger shop as they passes by. He bought a cheeseburger in the end - due to the Junhui's stubbornness for forcing him to order one.

"Just buy one! You're too skinny. just like walking stick"

"How dare you insult me"

"Just get one. I know you love cheeseburger"

They continued their journey to the bus stop while munching their burgers. Wonwoo was staring at Jun unconsciously as he bit up his own burger. Jun on the other hand noticed his friend stares at him and he felt so amused. He turn his head swiftly, causing Wonwoo to flinched.

"Aye Won~ am I that handsome? You're staring at me" there's a tint of teasing when he asked Wonwoo.

"Idiot" Wonwoo mumbled, threw the wrapper in the trash can when he finishes his burger. "I swear that I'm gonna throw you in middle of Han River if you ever compliment yourself again. You're welcome"

"Hey don't be mean to me" Jun clung his arms around him, unexpectedly gaining some attentions from people passed by and Wonwoo hates it so much.

"Get off me! The bus is here. You better hurry, weirdo"

"Woah! I gotta go" he released Wonwoo. "Bye dude"

"Yeah.. yeah bye" Wonwoo stood there for awhile, being polite to Junhui for waiting for the latter to go first before he starts to walk home too. He sees the boy in the bus taking a seat near the window. Junhui waves happily to Wonwoo and the bus finally took off.

"Childish..." Wonwoo mumbles.

 

Wonwoo was strolling on the pathway to his home. His favourite route of silence, peace and serenity and such breezing wind that possibly calm his stressful mind. He will lay himself on the small hill near the bridge, sometimes he will fall asleep in an instant. It was like a part of his daily life. If he jotted it down in the to-do list, he will put a biggest tick on it showing it has been done perfectly.

He sighed out a breathe, putting his both hands under his head as he stares at the darkened sky above him. The day almost ended just like that and another annoying school day will be continue again, and again.

"I'm sick of this." said Wonwoo in depressed.

"Sick of what?"

"WAHH!" Wonwoo screamed as a face appears abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter