part 3

fated to love you

Fate?

Was it really fate?

---

"Would you stop smiling like that?" When Yerin made no move to remove the smile on her face, Sowon threw the towel that she had been using to dry her hair at the girl. She frowned when Yerin quickly dodged away from the incoming towel and reached over to grab a pillow from the bed. Before she could fling the item at the smiling girl, Yerin held her hand up in defeat and Sowon placed the pillow back onto the bed.

"So, what's your excuse this time?"

Sowon stopped drying her hair and looked back at Yerin, not understanding her question.

"You two were making out in the pool room..."

Sowon blushed at the statement and glared at the other girl in the room. Before she could give a response back, Yerin quickly cut her off before she could let out a sound.

"If you're going to use the drunk excuse, what did you drink? Chlorine pool water?" Yerin rested her hands on the side of her waist. Sensing that Sowon wasn't going to give an answer as she watched her boss continued with the process of drying her hair. "You're lucky that it was me that caught the both of you in the pool room. If it was someone else, who knows what will appear on tomorrow's paper."

Sowon allowed the other girl to continue to lecture her about how lucky she was, not really paying attention to what was being said. Her mind had too many other important things to think about right one. Like how did an innocent CPR lead to a make out session, not that she didn't enjoy it.

"Yah, Sowon! Are you listening to me or are you reliving the make-out session?" Yerin snapped her fingers in front of the still girl. Finally getting the other girl's attention again after receiving a hard slap on her arm, she continued with she was saying. "As I was saying, this is all fate." Making sure she still had Sowon's attention, she sat down next across from the girl. "Fate allowed the two of you to meet on the cruise. Fate somehow helped her get into your room. Fate brought her to this party. And, finally, fate led you to the pool room."

"Technically, you brought her to the party and Jihyo led me to the pool room."

Yerin rolled her eyes at the unromantic comment. "So, what happened this time? It's not like you to randomly make out with a stranger, even though Eunha isn't really a stranger and you two already went to the last stage last time."

Sowon sat quietly as she pondered over the question. "I really don't know. We're just sitting there, trying to catch our breathes, and her lips looked very soft so I just leaned in."

Yerin nodded her head up and down, acting as if the explanation made perfect sense even though it didn't really explained much. "But how did the simply leaning in led to the two of you rolling around the floor? You two were this close to falling back into the pool." She pinched her thumb and pointing finger together, only leaving a few centimeters between the two digits. "Even though it would have been funny if you two fell in, I was not going to jump in and save you."

"That's really nice of you, Yerin. Now, be a good PR and get me a set of dry clothes."

"I didn't know PRs are in charged with laundry too." Yerin complained as she picked up Sowon's wet clothes from the floor. "Do you want me to bring you Eunha's set of clothing too so you can bring it to her and watch her change-" She quickly closed the door of the hotel room as Sowon flung a pillow at her.

Fate?

...is it really fate?

---

Sowon sighed as she took a sip from her juice glass as she watched the waves moved steadily along ocean surface. And… Why am I on a cruise again?! And the same ship too?! She watched as a couple of employees move around the deck, bringing drinks to the other people on the cruise.

"A glass of orange juice please."

Sowon's ears instantly perked up at the familiarity of the voice. Scared that she was probably right with her guess of the owner of the voice, she quickly searched through her pocket, looking for something that could be used as a mirror. Bringing out her phone, she titled the he black screen a little, trying to capture the voice's owner on the little screen.

"What are you doing?"

Sowon flinched when the familiar voice was only a few feet away from her ear and accidentally drop her phone onto the deck. "Hello, nice to see you again." She smiled nervously as she looked up at the face. Eunha. She watched as the girl bent down to pick up her dropped phone, not trusting herself to say anything right, she kept quiet.

"So, what were you doing?" Eunha asked as she placed the phone on the table. "Because it looked like you were trying to spy on someone through the reflection of the screen."

"I was just cleaning the screen," Sowon lied as she stuffed it back into her pocket. "Would you like to sit with me?" She asked. Waiting the girl to give a response and simply given a nod, Sowon quickly got up from her chair and hurried to pulled a chair over for the other girl. Seeing a little bit of dust on the seat, she quickly reached over for a napkin and wiped the seat clean.

"Thank you." Eunha sat down and pulled the chair closer to the table.

I guess this really is fate.

---

"Over here!" Eunha waved her hand in the air as she pointed to two empty seats a couple of rows away from the main stage. "I told coming here early would get us good seats." She smiled in triumph as she pointed out the closeness they were to the stage to the other girl.

"But we didn't have to come here an hour an advance, did we?" Sowon asked, trying to act a little annoy by the fact that they'll be sitting there for an hour before anything happen, but eyeing the smile on Eunha's face, she couldn't help but laugh along with the girl. "Now, what are we going to do for the next hour?" She looked around the room, and was not surprised to find that they were the only ones there.

"I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to take a nap." With that said, Eunha closed her eyes and leaned her head back, but since the backrest of the seats were low, she could not find a comfortable position. Just as she was about to change her position again, she felt an arm made its way across her shoulder, and was pulling her closer.

Opening her eyes as her head rested on Sowon's shoulder, Eunha smiled as she observed the tranquillity in the other girl's expression, who also had her eyes closed. She smiled as she watched the other girl lift up her hand to scratch the tip of her nose before slowly letting it slid back to its original position.

"Hey, you're the one who said to take a nap, so why are your eyes still open?"

Eunha quickly closed her eyes, embarrassed by the fact the Sowon knew that she was staring at her. "Are you teasing me?" She asked, a little annoyed, when she felt Sowon's body moved a little and heard a chuckle escaped from her lips.

"Go to sleep before you run out of time." Sowon simply replied back. She began rubbing Eunha's arm up and down when she felt the girl snuggled closer to her body.

Sowon, are you falling for a girl you've only met three times? She smiled as she felt Eunha's arms slid around her waist, liking the warmth that was emitting from the other girl. Maybe I am…

Eunha. Calm down, it's nothing big. Eunha kept trying to convince herself, but her heart refused to listen and continued to beat in a quicken pace. Why are you feeling so shy right now for?! You've been in more embarrassing situations before, like waking up to find out you slept with a girl you do not know and finding yourself enjoying it...

"Ugh." She reluctantly sat up from her position, pushing aside Sowon's arm.

"I'm glad that you decided to wake up, my arm was getting a little numb." Sowon slid her hand from behind Eunha's neck and shook it a little, trying to start the blood circulation. "And the show is going to start soon."

Eunha looked at the clock on the wall, surprised that an hour had already passed and she hadn't able to fall asleep. She was about to say something to Sowon, but stopped when she felt that Sowon looked different, like something was missing. She then looked at her herself and was surprised to find Sowon's jacket draped over her body.

"You looked cold." Sowon explained.

"But aren't you cold?" Eunha asked the girl. Before Sowon could reply back, she pointed at the goosebumps forming on the girl's arm. "You should take the jacket back." She quickly removed the jacket from her back and placed it over the other girl. "I'll feel bad if you get sick because of me."

"But what if you get sick? The aircon's pretty high in here."

Taking an initiative from the situation, Eunha pulled Sowon's arm and slid back to her earlier position. "Then, I guess you'll have to keep me warm. If you don't mind your arm feeling numb again."

"I think I can survive." Sowon pulled Eunha closer as the lights of the showroom dimmed down and the loud music began blasting.

---

"There's something that I'm still confused about," Sowon stopped in mid-sentence as she allowed the waiter to finish pouring the wine into their glasses. "How did you get into my room?"

"To tell you the truth, I really don't know." Eunha smiled sheepishly at the uselessness of her response. "I just slid the key and the door opened, but I tried sliding it again later, but it wouldn't open this time." She blushed as she finished statement, realizing that she had just told the girl that she had tried going back into the room.

Sowon smiled at the faint shade of pink forming on the girl's cheeks. It made the girl looked cute.

"Come on. Let's go experiment."

She smiled as she placed the empty wine glass back onto the table. Noticing the confusion on Eunha's expression, Sowon pushed back her chair as she got up and walked over to the other side of the table. Gently pulling Eunha's chair out, she held her hand out for the other girl. "Aren't you curious what led to that night?"

Eunha looked down at the ground as she allowed Sowon to lead the way. "But wouldn't it not work since you're in a different room?"

Sowon laughed nervously at Eunha's simple question. "Well, you see, I kinda asked for the same room." She finally let out embarrassingly.

"And why did you ask for the same room?! Ah, you weren't trying to relive that night, were you?" Eunha couldn't help teased Sowon who kept shaking her head side to side, her face completely flushed pink. Eunha began to laugh when Sowon try to explained herself, but failed miserably since the girl was stuttering on every other word.

"Forget it." Sowon gave up when she realized it was hopeless trying to explain anything to the other girl right now, who was having trouble breathing because of laughing too much. "Let me see your key." She waited for the other girl to place the card in her hand before grabbing the doorknob and sliding the card through the slot. She waited for the little light to turn green, indicating that the door was now opened, but instead the light stayed a steady red.

"This doesn't work." She told the girl standing behind her as she tried sliding the card a couple of more times.

"But that's how I got in that night." Eunha explained. She grabbed the card from Sowon's hand and tried sliding it through the slot herself, but the result was the same. "Maybe it's not working because the situation wasn't the same."

"Okay. So that night, I had a headache and returned back to my room," Sowon reached into her own pocket for her card key. "And I opened the door with my key and walked inside," She continued as she opened the door of her room, turning around to face the girl outside once she was easy. "Then I flung the door shut." Sowon grabbed onto the frame of her door and pushed it back towards the door-frame.

"Your door is not closed." Eunha pushed the door opened and poked her head inside the room. She laughed as she watched the girl inside the room stare at her blankly. "So, are you not going to invite me in?"

---

Eunha smiled as she looked at the girl sitting beside her, a little flushed in the face due to the bottle of wine they have been drinking. She didn't want to admit it, but she was slowly falling for the girl next to her, who, a couple of days earlier she had wanted to kill if she ever saw her again. The pool incident really changed her opinion of the girl.

She really thought that she was going to die when she fell into the pool, but she didn't. Because Sowon had jumped in and pulled her out. The same Sowon she had slept with when she was drunk, the same Sowon she had never wanted to see again, the same Sowon she later made out with in the pool room.

And the same Sowon, who had one of her arms wrapped around her waist and her head resting softly against her own.

"Hey," Eunha said quietly into the silent room, moving her head a little to make herself comfortable on Sowon's shoulder. "If that night was to happen again, would you change anything?"

"Yes."

Eunha frowned at the answer. "What would you change?"

"If that night was to happen again, I hope I would be less drunk so I'll be able to remember every little detail of the wonderful moment."

Eunha smiled at the response as she snuggled closer to the other girl, slowly drawing circles on Sowon's back. "So, are you drunk now?"

Sowon looked down at the girl in her arm, allowing herself to fall into the brown orbs looking back at her.

"No." She said firmly as she leaned in to capture Eunha's lips. Holding onto the girl tightly as she led the way to the bed, Sowon reached for the main switch of the room and closed the last bits of light of the room. "I'm in love." Sowon smiled as gently laid Eunha down on her bed, brushing away a couple of strands of the girl's bangs that were blocking her view of the girl's eyes.

"I think I am, too." Eunha leaned her head up for a quick peck from the other girl's lips. "And just to let you know," She said as she wrapped her arms around Sowon's neck, slowly bringing the girl down. "I really enjoyed that night."

Sowon returned the same smile as she leaned forward for the other girl's ear, gently nipping on the earlobe. "I'm going to make sure you will enjoy this night more.”

---

Sowon groaned as she heard water running inside her bathroom.

Is it morning already?

Looking to the empty spot next to her, she smiled at the thought of the previous night. Wanting to back to sleep again, she closed her and snuggled closer in the bed, taking in the lingering scent of Eunha on the sheets.

What now?

She frowned at the vibrating sound coming from the table. Reaching for the phone, and checking to make sure that it was her phone and not Eunha's, she answered the call.

"So, did fate strike again?"

Of course it did since the blonde elf decided to give Eunha free tickets to the same cruise I'm on."

"You're welcome, Sowon!"

Sowon smiled as she placed the phone back to its original location, completely awake now. She sat up from the bed and looked around the room. Just like the previous time, clothes were scattered everywhere. But Sowon smiled at the sight, knowing that this time she wasn't going to be kicked out of her room and the rest of the cruise was going to be wonderful because she was going to spend it with Eunha.

"Eunha?" Sowon whispered into the bathroom as she peaked her head inside, smiling when the other girl didn't notice her because of the curtains and the water from the shower head. She crossed her arms as she watched Eunha's silhouette move behind the curtains, completely mesmerized by the curves of the other girl's body.

Smiling as she walked closer towards the curtains, hands already holding lightly onto the the opening, Sowon pulled the curtains opened, surprising the girl inside.

"Y-Yah!" Eunha shouted at the girl, trying hopelessly to cover her body. "What are you-“

Sowon didn't allow Eunha to finish the sentence as she leaned in for the the girl's lips. Pulling the girl closer by the waist, Sowon pushed her tongue into Eunha's mouth when the other girl opened it willing, as Sowon deepened the kiss.

"Why are you hiding when I already saw everything?" Sowon whispered against Eunha's neck as she bit gently on the flesh.

"Well, it’s unfair since you're completely dressed."

"Then I guess you'll have to find some way to make it fair then..."

Eunha smirked as she abide to the suggestion and moved her hands up the buttons of Sowon's shirt, ripping them apart like that night.

---

 

and i shall stop here. so this is the final part. not going to write what happened during the night this time. i'll let your active minds figure out what happened. thank you for reading. :)