part 1

fated to love you

an: just a little heads up to you guys, there's a little rated section, so you can skip if you don't want to read it. actually, you should skip it since i think its a complete failure... 

 

---

Sowon sighed as she twirled the cup in her hand.

What am I doing here anyway? I should have just lied and said I was sick.

She brought the cup to her lips and took a small sip from her drink.

Now I'm stuck on this cruise with nothing to do.

Sowon placed her cup onto the table as she finished the last drop of alcohol. She signalled to the bartender to refill her cup before turning around in her seat to observe the other customers in the lounge of the ship.

Not finding anyone interesting enough to start a conversation with, she turned back around and picked up her now full cup.

Is this my 8th or 9th already?

Sowon had lost count of how many cups of the same cocktail she had been drinking since she had walked into the lounge a few hours ago. She sighed as she began to twirl the cup again before bring it to .

What a wonderful way to spend the vacation that I finally get.

Her face scrunched up as the liquid went down and she let out a little cough.

Why does this taste different?

"What is this?" She asked the bartender as she pointed at her empty cup. Hearing the bartender tell her that it's what she has been drinking the whole night, Sowon concluded that the difference in taste was probably her body trying to tell her that she had too many cups.

"Put everything on my tab." She told the bartender as she stood up from her seat. She began walking only to stop a few steps later as she felt her head rumble with each step she took. Sowon shook her head, trying to ease the rumblings but instead made it worse. She placed a finger on her temple and began slowly rubbing it to ease the pain as she continued her way out the lounge.

"Is everything alright, Ms. Kim?"

Sowon looked to see who was talking to her, not recognizing the face, she squinted her eyes to get a better picture of the man.

"I'm fine." She eventually said to the man when she noticed a name tag on the man's suit, which made him an employee on the cruise ship. Without waiting for another concern question from the employee, Sowon forced her legs to continue their journey to her room.

Why is it so hot now?

---

"What would you like?"

Eunha bit down on her lip as she tried to come up with a name of a drink that did not make her look out of place in the classy lounge of the cruise ship. She was about to order a glass of orange juice but stopped in time before she embarrassed herself.

"Uh, I'll get that," She randomly pointed at a cup on the on the bar table. The bartender simply nodded at the order before leaving to prepare the drink.

Eyeing the drink as the bartender gently placed it in front of her, Eunha let out a sigh, unsure of what to do next. She continued to stare at the full shot glass for the next 5 minutes before letting out another sigh. Eunha wasn't a drinker and never liked drinking after that one bad experience that led to a throbbing headache and a night sleeping next to the toilet. She sighed again as she picked up the glass and pondered on her available options. She could either leave the glass untouched or throw the drink down and hoped that nothing bad would happen.

Either way she still had to pay for the item, so Eunha decided to take the chance and chose the latter option. She picked up the glass from the table, closed her eyes, and slowly poured the alcohol down . With her eyes still closed, Eunha slowly swallow the liquid and waited for the headache to kick in. After waiting for a few moments and nothing happened, Eunha eventually opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings.

I guess one bad experience doesn't make future experiences bad as well...

She thought as she looked back at the empty glass on the table.

Plus the drink didn't taste that bad too.

She waved her hand and signaled for the bartender for another glass of the same drink.

Eunha, it is time to have some fun!

---

“Uh..." Eunha leaned her head against the wall of the elevator as she waited for the door to open on her floor.

I guess I should have stopped by the 10th glass...

Hearing the elevator bell rang as the doors opened, she forced herself off the wall and slowly walked out. She squinted her eyes as she looked around her surroundings.

Where is my room again?

Eunha supported herself against the wall as she tried to remember where her room was located.

Down the hall, on the right.

She reminded herself as she remembered how she had found her room when she first arrived on the ship. She continued to support herself against the wall as she walked towards the end of the hall. After what seems like an eternity, Eunha leaned against the wall next to her door and searched through her pockets for the card key.

She slid the key in the reader and pushed the door opened, before stumbling over something due to the darkness of the room. Eunha tried getting back onto her feet but gave up when she fell again after hitting her knee on a chair.

Forget the lights. I'm going to sleep.

She crawled towards the bed and supported herself up before sliding underneath the warm sheets.

Nice and soft...

She smiled in content as she snuggled closer to the pillow lying beside her.

---

Why is it still so hot?

Sowon tried to turn in the bed but couldn't as she felt something holding her in place. She pushed harder at whatever that was holding her down and eventually turned around on the bed.

Angel?

She smiled as she came face to face with an angelic face sleeping next to her. Sowon reached out a hand to gently brush at the angel's bangs and watched as the girl's lips curved up to form a smile. She slowly allowed her fingers to continue downward as she gently traced the tip of the girl's nose before stopping on the girl's upper lip.

Angel.

Sowon thought again as she slowly leaned forward to capture the lips of the sleeping figure next to her. She smiled as she heard a slight moan escaped from the other girl's mouth as she pushed harder to feel more of the girl's lips against hers. Sowon was surprised when she felt a small pair of arms wrapped around her waist, but allow them to continue and pull her closer since they were helping to remove the tiniest space that separated her body from the other girl's.

Sowon groaned as she felt the other girl's tongue push against her lips and happily opened to allow its entry. She reached behind the girl's back, trying to take off the girl's clothes. The girl next to her moaned in disappointment as Sowon pulled away from the passionate kiss to pull the girl's shirt off.

When she returned back to her earlier position, she felt the other girl's pulling at the rim of her shirt. Having difficulty trying to take the shirt off because of the buttons, Sowon felt the girl pulled away from the kiss as she focused her attention on ripping the buttons off. Sowon threw the shirt to the floor when the girl successfully pulled the buttons off and leaned in hungrily for the girl's lips.

After satisfying herself with the other girl's lips, Sowon began placing gentle kisses down the girl's neck as she hovered over the other girl's body. She felt the temperature around her rise as the girl slide her hands up and down her . Not minding the hands holding onto her tightly, she began placing kisses on the girl's collarbones, nipping from time to time, which resulted soft moans from the girl.

Sowon didn't know how long the playful kisses continued but decided to move on to the next step when she felt the girl tugging on her pants, trying to pull it down. She allowed the girl to pull the item down her legs before being pushed down onto the bed. Sowon allowed the girl to crawl on top of her as the girl leaned her head forward. Sowon obediently opened for the girl's tongue as she ran her hands down the girl's legs.

Hearing the girl moaned at her touch, Sowon smiled as she continued upwards towards the zipper of the girl's shorts. Having no difficulty in pulling down the zipper, she pushed the shorts of the girl's body and waited as the girl kicked the clothing off. Feeling the girl's bare skin brushed against her own, she pulled the girl down onto her body for more contact and rolled over to regain her position on top.

Feeling the girl's hands on her bottom, Sowon leaned forward for the girl's chest and began planting light kisses over the girl's body. She stopped when she felt the girl pulling at the clasp of her bra. Sensing the impatience in the girl's movements as she failed to unclasp the item, Sowon reached to remove it herself with her lips never leaving the perfect skin of the other girl's body.

Feeling the cold air of the AC on her body, Sowon reached aimlessly for the blanket on the bed and threw it over her body when her hand made contact with the item. Not wanting the girl underneath her to be cold when she takes off the girl's last pieces of clothing, she continued planting kisses and occasionally biting on the other girl's skin as she waited for the temperature underneath the covers to rise.

---

Eunha groaned at the ringing sound next to her head. Thinking that it was a clock, she reached for it with her hand, trying to hit the snooze button only to realize the item ringing was a cellphone.

Opening her eyes reluctantly, Eunha accepted the call and waited for the person to say something.

"Sowon!"

Eunha quickly pulled the phone away from her ear as the person on the other end screamed out some girl's name.

"Wrong number."

She shouted into the phone before hanging up on the person. She gently rubbed her temple as she felt a headache beginning to form.

Why is it so cold?

She pulled the covers tighter over her body as she curled her body against the warmth of the pillow next to her.

"For the third time, there is no Eunha here."

Eunha's eyes opened instantly when she heard the pillow she was cuddling against spoke. She looked carefully at the pillow completely covered by the blanket before screaming out in surprise when a head popped out.

"Ah!" Sowon screamed when she met eyes with Eunha. She then looked down at her body and screamed even louder when she noticed that she was completely .

"Who are you?!" She asked as she tried to pull the blanket tighter around her body.

"I should be asking you the same question." Eunha retorted back as she held on tight to her part the blanket when she realized that she was too.

"Who are you? Why are you sleeping on my bed? Why are we ? What did you? You ert!" She began lashing at the stranger next to her as she tried tugging more of the blanket to her side.

"What do you mean your bed? This is my room!" Sowon shouted back. "And I think you're the erted one since you're trying so hard to pull the blanket off of me so you can see my body." She held tightly on to her piece of the blanket as she exchange glares with the other girl. Waiting for the girl to say something back, Sowon bit down on her lips as she tried to remember any little detail of last night's events.

She rubbed her head in frustration when the rumbling inside her head began again when she thought too hard.

Sowon, let's think logically now, you're in bed with another girl, which can only mean…

Sowon's eyes widen as she finally recalled the details of last night's event. She looked over carefully at the girl and blushed when she noticed teeth marks on the girl's bare neck.

Not wanting to interrupt the other girl, who was probably trying to recall last night's event as well, Sowon leaned towards the edge of the bed with her hand still holding tightly on the blanket covering her body and reached for a scatter clothing on the floor. Not recognizing the item as hers, she threw the clothing at the other girl on the bed.

Realizing what the other girl was doing, Eunha leaned over her side of the bed as she reached for the scatter clothes on her side of the bed.

Eunha, what have you gotten yourself into...

She mentally scolded herself as she threw the other girl's clothing to her side of the bed. When the clothes were fully separated, Eunha eyed the other girl carefully before turning her back to the girl.

“Don't look or I'll kill you." She threatened before beginning to dress herself.

"I think I've seen everything after last night." Eunha felt herself blush at the other girl's comment and was about to turn around and argue back.

"If you turn around, you'll be looking." Sowon reminded when she felt a sudden movement from the other side of the bed. Sensing that the other girl had given up on whatever she had planned, Sowon continued to dress herself. She frowned when she noticed the buttons missing on her shirt and threw a glare at the girl behind her through the reflection of the mirror.

"You done yet?" Sowon blinked at the sudden sound of the other girl's voice as she watched the last exposed skin on the girl's back disappeared underneath the girl's shirt through the mirror reflection. Sowon turned around instead of responding to the other girl's earlier question. She slowly made her way to her phone that was sitting on the table on the other girl's side of the bed.

What to do now...what to do now...?

Sowon could feel the other girl staring at her even without turning around to look at the girl.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She screamed out in surprise when she felt the other girl push her towards the front door. "Hey! Stop pushing!" Sowon tried to grabbing onto something but the girl behind her stopped when she reached the door. She watched in confusion as she watched the girl walked in front of her to open the door before giving a final tug on her arm and swinging her outside the room.

"Yah!" Sowon screamed again as the door to her room slammed shut in front of her. She banged on the door when no response came from inside. Thinking that there was the slightest possibility that she may have slept in the wrong room, Sowon looked up at the number on the door of the room.

Yah. This is my room.

Sowon began banging louder as she tried twisting the doorknob.

Why am I locked out of my own room?!

---

 

again, i am sorry to disappoint anyone with the rated section... thank you for reading~