15 - Meet the Bride

I Go Crazy Because of You Baby

 

Dongwoo looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie, just like Myungsoo. Both men looked incredibly elegant, but then again, they were going to a very important wedding, and they had to look their best, otherwise they would make fools out of themselves and the bride, Krystal’s cousin would kill them with their own hands, and no one wanted to see Victoria mad. She was scary and there were a very small group that managed to take care of her and control her. “God I feel like I’m going to suffocate!” Dongwoo complained as he started taking off the tie. It made him feel like he was going to die if he kept on like that. He hated the feeling of something against his neck and he was ready to burn the suit, but instead Krystal got in front of him with the tie in her hand. “Stop being a baby! It looks good on you.” The blue haired man just rolled his eyes and looked to Myungsoo who was smiling at him as he stood next to the hotel’s bedroom door. “It’s just for a day Hyung.” He didn’t care. For all he cared it could be just for two minutes. He didn’t want to wear the god damn thing. “But…” He started but felt the tie seriously tight on his neck. “Shut up and handle it like a man!” Dongwoo rolled his eyes again and looked to Myungsoo who was doing his best not to laugh at the scene in front of him. “How can you handle her?”

“He doesn’t ask questions!” The couple started laughing and Dongwoo just kept on ignoring the girl in front of him, fixing his tie. He didn’t want to show how really nervous he was. This was the day! This was the day he was going to make everything right with Hyosung, the day that she would realize he was the one for her and that the two did belong together. That the two would become a couple much better that Myungsoo and Krystal. Yes because he was tired of how sweet and cute those two looked together. It was so annoying that he was ready to punch Myungsoo in the face if he heard one more thing about how happy he was with his girlfriend. He didn’t even care that Myungsoo was his best friend. If things kept like that he was going to kill the younger man just because he wouldn’t shut up. “Oppa…”

He continued lost in his thoughts and didn’t hear the girl calling him, which was a big mistake because everyone knew how much Krystal hated to be ignored. “…Oppa!” She almost shouted. Dongwoo looked down to the girl in front of him and saw Krystal’s cheeks completely red, annoyed that she had been ignored. He was scared, sometimes Krystal scared him but thankfully for Dongwoo the door opened and all attentions turned to the woman that entered the room. “Unnie!” Krystal changed completely when she saw who was and Dongwoo gave his friend a look, making Myungsoo laugh. When he first meet Krystal it surprised him how much the girl could change from mad to happy in such a short time. After their first fight, he was seriously happy that she did what she did, because otherwise they wouldn’t be together for so long. “Soojung-ah!”

The two women walked next to each other and Krystal showed a bright smile to the woman when both men just stood in a corner seeing the scene in front of them. “Unnie you look beautiful! Changmin-Oppa is a very lucky man!” The woman blushed slightly and thanked Krystal for her kind words. Those words were nothing but the truth. She was wearing a white, long dress, filled with small details and the top of the dress showed her lean, thin figure. Her hair brown hair falling to her shoulders and she was wearing a very light make p, showing her natural beauty to the world. it was something she expected from her own cousin, but even so, she was happy to receive such compliments from Krystal. “Really Victoria-Unnie, you look amazing!” the older woman just smiled and thanked her cousin.

She turned to both men who just stood there smiling at the bride. She walked towards them and looked right towards Dongwoo who for some reason felt intimidated. He was starting to believe that intense glares were something that ran in the family, for sure. “Jang Dongwoo.” She started and he felt his throat going dry. He knew that he didn’t do anything, how could he? He had just got there! How could he do something wrong in the first place? “I know what you’re going to do today.” She said, her tone of voice very neutral and he didn’t know if he should just keep on listening or if he should just run away and forget about his plans and ignore that this wedding was the only chance he had to finally show Hyosung what he was feeling towards her. “And I’ve something to say about that.”

Why was he scared? Why was he scared about what she was going to say about his plans? A silence took over the room and while Myungsoo was very confused, Krystal just kept on smiling to her cousin. “…I fully support this!” The serious face was replaced by a bright smile and Dongwoo could swear he was going to have a heart attack. What was wrong with the women of this family? Why were they all so scary? “I can’t wait for you to see Hyosung! She looks beautiful with her purple dress! Oh, and her hair! It’s beautiful!” Hearing about her hair made Dongwoo’s heart a little tighter. He was remembered the day where he saw her for the first time with short hair, and even thought he believed she looked amazing with short hair, he remembered that on the same day her right eye was completely burned and he didn’t know what to do. “…What…about…” He started and Victoria continued looking and smiling at him with a small smile. “Her eye? It’s healing wonderfully! You can hardly see she got burned.”

Dongwoo gave a relieved smile and thanked Victoria. He was scared Hyosung was still hiding and that she was ashamed of what happened to her. It wasn’t her fault so she shouldn’t be scared of the world outside her house. “Now, just promise me one thing!” He raised a brow curious about what the older woman was going to ask him, but he didn’t say a thing. Instead he kept on looking at her, waiting for her to say what she wanted him to do. “Don’t be a coward or play with her. if I know you broke her heart, I’ll hunt you down!” Myungsoo fought not to burst into laughter while Dongwoo just managed to nod and close his mouth. He remembered little of Victoria, but all he could remember of her was that she was incredibly sweet and hated to get mad to people.

“Now, Soojung come with me! I need your help!” Krystal nodded and in seconds both women left the room, leaving the two men completely alone. Dongwoo looked to his best friend who was staring to the door, not sure of what was happening there. “So…is she going to help me or not?” Dongwoo asked and Myungsoo rolled his eyes, not believing that the older man was still asking something like that. “Of course she is. If she wasn’t, she wouldn’t bother to come here and tell you she loved the idea.” He could see that his friend was stressing and that was why he couldn’t think straight at that moment. He was getting nervous because in a matter of one hour he was going to be face to face with Hyosung and he was going to do everything he had planned. If he wasn’t nervous at that time, Myungsoo would find it seriously strange and out of character. “I can’t mess this up! I can’t mess this up!” Myungsoo gave a small smile and walked closer to his friend and placed a hand on Dongwoo’s shoulder, trying to calm him down.

The last time he saw Dongwoo so nervous was when he entered his first dance competition. Back then he looked like he was going to throw up, and right now he looked like he was really going to do it. “Everything will be fine Hyung…just be yourself and everything will go fine!” Myungsoo smiled and Dongwoo just nodded. His friend was right. All he had to do was be himself and Hyosung would be his. He knew it, he was sure of it! There was nothing that could ruin his moment! Nothing!