Chapter 02

The Hope...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☺☺☺☺☺
Byul’s p.o.v 
We walked towards our house. It was dark outside. 
“Oppa, I need a piggy back ride.... “ I held on to his big hand. He smiled at me taking on his hands.


“ Sure, sweetie! Hope on....” He knelt down to take me on his back. I hoped on to his back and grabbed his coat tightly. I gave his cheeks a light peck too. He turned his head towards me as I stared in to his pinkie cheeks.


“ Let’s go now!” He held me by my waist tightly in case I could fall and get hurt.


“ Oppa...... Thank you....” Out of blue I whispered those words to his ear.


“ Byul..... Thank you too for been my sweet little sister!” We reached to our house and he put me down slowly. I turned the doorknob to open the door. Both of us entered closing the door. I ran towards kitchen leaving Myunsoo behind. I knew my mom is there so, with a huge smile I shouted “ Eomma”. She didn’t reply me but, I hugged his legs with full of love. 


“ Eomma, we had fun today.....” I closed my eyes enjoying her warmth but she didn’t even pay her attention to me. ‘She is busy’ I thought. I never understood why are they ignoring me. 


“Eomma... Are you listening? Am I troubling you? I am sorry!” I looked at her with a huge smile. I mouthed her a ‘ I love you eomma’ and released her legs from the hug. When I turned around I saw Myunsoo glaring at our mom. ‘Why did he act like that?’ I couldn’t understand the situation. So, I only gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter