Chapter 03

The Hope...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

😋😋😋😋😋😋

Byul’s p.o.v

I was in a comfortable position on my bed. I slept well because, my oppa read me a beautiful fairy tale. I loved fairy tales and I wished my life to be a fairy tale like the Tinkerbelle’s story. Suddenly, I heard the creaking sound of my door. It made me turn around at that side.

“Oppa?” I opened one eye to see Myunsoo peaking through my door. His glistening black locks could see through his hand which was now on his head. 

“Oh you are awake? How was your goodnight sleep my cutie pie?” He came inside my room closing my door. I nodded at him in response. ‘How did I become so lucky to have a god like a perfect boy as my oppa?’ I thought as I jumped out of the bed and made my way towards Myunsoo to give him a kiss on his right cheek. He had to knelt beside me because I was shorter than him.

“Aww!!! My sis miss me so much? It was only one night girl!” He draped his hands around my tiny waist to enclose me with a quick passionate hug. He was my entire world after my parents. I couldn’t think of a world without him. 

“ Oppa..... Gomawoooo (thank you)!” We hugged for few seconds and pulled away. Myunsoo brought me to the bathroom to make sure I brush my teeth in first place.

“ Hey, you big baby now wash your face and come out...” As always Myunsoo helped me to pick a dress. Myunsoo wasn’t even taking care of him. He always took care of me than him self. I didn’t want to be a burden to him so, I decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter