Chapter one

The Hope...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov
I ran out through the front door. My lovely brother followed me closing the door. I grabbed his hands and held it with my small hand.
“Oppa.... Let’s go and play... please..... I want to play hide and seek!!” I used my aegyo and I knew that he can’t resist my aegyo. He gazed at my pleading eyes and nodded. I was happy... so, I dragged him and ran to the park near by our house.
“ I’ll start to count now... You better go and hide somewhere.... 1,2,3,4,.....50,51,52,...”Myunsoo started to count but I had no idea where should hide. I ran to the wall behind the swings. I peeked from the corner and saw that Myunsoo hadn’t end the counting. 
“Byul... I am coming...”I had a panic attack hearing the last word ‘coming’. I always hated the words ‘I am coming’ because I was afraid of getting caught. I closed my mouth by my hand to prevent from letting out any noises. But unluckily my mouth betrayed me from letting out a feared sound. All of sudden, a pair of hands found my waist and pulled me out of the hiding place. Before I let out a screech Myunsoo started to chuckle lightly. 
“ I found you..... Byul... Aren’t you feeling thirsty or hungry after playing for almost half an hour.
“Oppa.... You are scared me..... And of course I am hungry...”I looked at the sparkling eyes of him. He looked back at me and pinched my chubby cheeks.
“I am sorry sweetie.... Forgive oppa.... and I’ll buy you ice cream as my apology. Is that ok?” He remained his hands o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter