Just For You

6 GUYS, 15 PAIRINGS

Just for my dearest dongsaeng, Bi. Saengil chukha hamnida! ^^

 

 

"So beautiful my girl oh oh girl oh oh girl, even if time passes I will treasure you more than anyone else can, my girl, I’ll give you everything~"

 

A smile spread across your face when a familiar voice started singing to a song you loved, Beautiful by B2ST. "Ahh... If only it's possible for Yoseobbie to celebrate my birthday with me..." you muttered wistfully, your eyes landing on the blonde figure in the poster of B2ST that adorned your entire bedroom wall. Unknown to you, someone had overheard what you whispered.

 

The days crawled by as your birthday neared, until finally, Sunday arrived. Waking up with a huge grin on your face, you stretched and then, "Bi! Go to the market and buy some vegetables back!" Immediately, your mood plunged when your umma ordered you to do some chores. Quickly dressing, you made the trip to the market. On the way home, you scuffed your feet against the ground angrily, muttering, "It's my birthday and yet I have to do chores? What kind of birthday is this? Plus umma and unnie didn't even wish me happy birthday..." Head hanging low, you entered your house, only to be greeted by pitch darkness. Shivers of fear made their way up and down your spine as you ventured inside timidly. "Umma? Unnie?" you called out weakly. No one replied, and you felt your heart start to pound faster. "Umma?" you called again, stepping into the dark kitchen. Still, only silence met your calls. Until suddenly, "SURPRISE!"

 

You jumped in shock when the lights flickered on and a beautifully-decorated cake was held in front of your face, the bag of groceries in your hand falling to the floor. Looking up to see who was holding the cake, you gasped when you saw your favourite idol. "Yeobo! Saengil chukha hamnida!" Yoseob exclaimed cutely. Disbelieving, you glanced round the crowded kitchen, only to see your umma and unnie as well as the other B2ST members standing there with wide smiles on their faces. Reality finally sinking in, you looked back at the adorable visual maknae and managed to choke out, "Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!" Happy tears started forming in your eyes as you looked around the kitchen again. Yoseob placed the cake in the table and then pulled you to sit down. As if they had synchronised each other, your family members and B2ST burst into a birthday song. "Saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha darling Bi, saengil chukha hamnida!" Tears overflowed from your eyes as you choked up, happiness filling your heart. "Yeobo! Make a wish!" Yoseob shouted, clapping his hands together. Smiling, you closed your eyes and wished, 'May B2ST always be popular!' When you opened your eyes, you blew out the lit candles to cheers from the B2ST members. Then Yoseob pouted cutely and asked, "Yeobo... Can we cut the cake yet? I'm hungry~" Everyone in the kitchen burst out into laughter as you began to divide the cake into enough pieces to go around. When you passed Yoseob the biggest slice of cake, he grinned widely, eyes crinkling into an adorable eye smile. The rest of the morning was spent amidst laughter in the kitchen before the B2ST members had to rush off for their next schedule. As you lay in bed that night, satisfied with your birthday 'party', you murmured, "Whoever granted my wish, thank you. This was my best birthday ever."

 

 

 

Darling dongsaeng, hope you loved this fic. Saranghae saranghae saranghae~~ <3