All Over A Photo?

6 GUYS, 15 PAIRINGS

“Aigoo… I’m so tired~” Yoseob moaned as he dragged his body into the dressing room after the ‘Thanks To’ performance he had just put on with Junhyung. Making a beeline straight for the only available chair in the room, he was about to sit when someone beat him to it. “Yah, hyung. Why did you snatch my seat? I’m tired~” Yoseob whined, pouting at Junhyung who was reclining lazily on the chair.

 

“Aish. I’m tired too. Go find someplace else to sit.” The rapper muttered, closing his eyes. The next moment, his eyes flew open in shock when a warm body plonked itself on his lap. “What are you doing?” he questioned, not making any move to push Yoseob off. “Sitting on the only available place!” the vocalist replied, making himself more comfortable. “Aish. What a baby…” Junhyung muttered. Just then, a photographer came into the room and stopped in front of them. “Mianhae, could I take a photo of you two? It’s for the newspapers regarding today’s performance.” He asked politely. Hearing that it was for the newspapers, Yoseob and Junhyung immediately straightened up. “1, 2, 3…” the photographer smiled in thanks after taking the photo.

 

The moment he stepped out of the room…

 

“Yah, why did you copy my pose?!” Yoseob exclaimed after the photo was taken, turning to face Junhyung better. “Who’s copying you? I was just doing the first pose that came to my mind! Besides, you were sitting on my lap, so how could you have seen my pose?” Junhyung retorted, unwilling to admit that perhaps he HAD been copying the vocalist’s pose. “I don’t care! Hyung is too much!” Yoseob pouted cutely before getting off Junhyung’s lap and stomping away to sulk in a corner of the bustling room.

 

Upon seeing his expression, Junhyung quickly got up and chased after Yoseob. “Seobbie-ah...” Tugging at Yoseob’s arm, Junhyung tried to get him to turn around but Yoseob resisted his attempts. “Aish…” Junhyung sighed. Forcefully pulling Yoseob to face him, he continued, “Mianhae arasso? I admit I copied your pose. Now can you look at me?” Placing his finger under Yoseob’s chin, Junhyung tilted his face up, only to see Yoseob’s lips pursed and his cheeks red with suppressed laughter. Seeing Junhyung’s confused expression, Yoseob finally burst out into laughter. “Your…your face-!” he spluttered, shoulders shaking as giggles overwhelmed him. As he continued laughing, he failed to notice Junhyung’s expression change.

 

When Yoseob eventually looked up, he saw a face black as thunderclouds glaring at him. His giggles abruptly cutting off, Yoseob immediately started backing away from the ready-to-explode Junhyung. “YAH! Yang Yoseob! Were you making a fool out of me just now?” the rapper bellowed, his face heating up as he thought of how seriously he had taken the matter when his boyfriend was actually laughing at him. “A-Aniyo!” Yoseob quickly replied, doing his cutest aegyo in an attempt to distract his furious boyfriend. Already close to his breaking point, Junhyung’s anger died down a little when he saw Yoseob’s adorable face. Seeing his boyfriend calm down slightly, the vocalist darted by him towards the door. “Yah! Where do you think you are going?” Junhyung tried to catch hold of Yoseob’s shirt sleeve but missed. “Escaping you of course, hyung! I don’t want to get killed by you so soon!” his voice trailed back to Junhyung like a leaf blown adrift by the wind. “Run all you want, Seobbie-ah! I’ll get you when we go back to the dorm.” Junhyung, instead of getting all worked-up again, rubbed his palms together, a mischievous smirk creeping onto his face.

 

 

 

 

Okay, it wasn't really well-written... *cries*

Please comment anyways! Subscribe if possible too! Kamsa! ^^

by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA! ^3^