jealous (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

another request by @lightningmeiqueen !!

~

A tired Dawon entered the gym and threw all her bag in the locker. A few seconds later, Meiqi follows.

 

The group decided to workout together later today, and the duo who were known to workout the most in the group decided to get a head start.

 

“You okay, Dawonie?” Meiqi asked while placing her bag in the locker next to Dawon.

 

Something felt off about the older girl. She was dressed in loose black clothes and had her hood up — it wasn’t her usual workout attire.

 

Meiqi sat next to the gloomy Dawon and gave the older girl a headlock.

 

“You know you can tell me anything, right unnie?” Meiqi said.

 

Dawon sighed and took of her hood revealing her disheveled hair.

 

“Okay, what happened? You’re usually so excited when you go to the gym,” 

 

The girl sighed again.

 

“Luda and I are taking a break.”

 

Meiqi’s mouth hung open.

 

“You? And Luda unnie? How? Why? When? What happened while I was gone?”

 

Meiqi started bombarding the older girl with questions.

 

“Well, when you and Xuanyi unnie left Luda started hanging out with Jiyeon unnie and Juyeon, and,”

 

Dawon played with her fingers, not wanting to admit it.

 

“I got jealous.”

 

It took all of Meiqi not to laugh. Everyone knows how easily jealous Dawon gets even if she tries to not show — but her body language says it all.

 

“And I distanced myself. When she asked me what’s wrong, I ... said some things. So  here we are now.”

 

The blonde clicked her tongue while shaking her head.

 

“I don’t know how to help you, Dawonie.” Meiqi said while giving her a pat on her shoulder.

 

“But, I’m sure if you two talk it out, everything will fall back into place.” She added, trying to give Dawon hope.

 

“You think so?” Dawon asked with a tiny bit of hope.

 

Meiqi nodded reassuringly.

 

-

 

Meiqi and Xuanyi were back to visit from Produce 101. The group showed them the new dorm and their new roommates once they get back from the show.

 

The problem was, since the two would be absent for some time, they haven’t purchased any new beds for them. Luckily, some members didn’t mind sharing their beds for a couple of days.

 

“Thanks for letting me borrow your bed, Dawonie.” Meiqi said, flopping down onto her bed.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to share?”

 

The older shook her head. “It’s fine, I’m trying to catch up with this drama.”

 

“Good night,” 

 

Dawon said before taking her futon, blanket, and pillow to the living room — leaving Meiqi with Luda, her current roommate.

 

Luda watched Dawon leave the room, making her player die in the process.

 

She cussed under her breath and charged her gaming device and stood up.

 

“I’m going to play in the living room. Good night, Meiqi.” Luda said before turning off the light.

 

If Meiqi was an emoji right now, she would be the pair of eyes looking to the left mischievously.

 

tell me how it goes dawonie! good luck! 

 

She texts the older girl before going to sleep, praying that the two go back together again.

 

“Hey,” 

 

Dawon looked away from the screen to the person leaning against the wall.

 

Luda.

 

“Why don’t you sleep with me on my bed?” She asked.

 

“I thought you wanted to take a break,” Dawon replied, going back to her drama.

 

Luda grumbled. 

 

“And it’s not like we’re going to fit. You move a lot in your sleep too.” She added.

 

“Dawon, our beds are the same size, and I crawl into your bed almost everyday. And we both wake up fine.” Luda replied, her cheeks turning pink.

 

“Anyways! Just because we’re taking a break, doesn’t mean I don’t care about you! I am not letting you sleep on the floor tonight.” Luda said blocking the tv.

 

Dawon tried to look past Luda’s bright pink pyjamas, but the shorter girl already turned off the tv.

 

“Hey! Why don’t you go to Jiyeon unnie or Juyeon! I’m sure one of them will enjoy your company more,”

 

Ouch.

 

“I’m going to let that slide because I know you’re only saying that because you’re jealous.” Luda said calmly.

 

Dawon mumbled something under her breathe about not being jealous.

 

When Luda saw that Dawon wasn’t planning on moving, she resorted to plan B.

 

“Alright, move over. We’re both sleeping here.” Luda demanded.

 

One of the pros for being a tiny person is being able to squeeze into tiny spaces. So even though Dawon was trying her best to not let Luda lie down next to her, the shorter girl managed to — and even slither her way under the blanket, and securely wrapping her arms around Dawon’s waist.

 

So here they are. Luda and Dawon, sharing a tiny futon with only one pillow and blanket. With Luda being the big spoon since Dawon still doesn’t want to talk to Luda.

 

She sighed. “Can we talk? Please.” 

 

Dawon suddenly remembered Meiqi’s advice. She turned around hesitantly, keeping a small distance between them.

 

It’s been so long since they’ve been this close to each other. Dawon forgot how soft Luda’s features were — like her slightly droopy eyes, and her dark circles from all her gaming.

 

“Come closer, you’re gonna fall off.” Luda said as she pulled a red faced Dawon closer.

 

Dawon cursed at herself because Luda’s small touches had such an effect on her. 

 

“Do you know why I’ve been hanging out with them because they miss Xiao and Xuanyi, right?” 

 

Dawon raised her eyebrows in surprise. A cute expression that Luda loves so much.

 

“Really?”

 

Luda nodded.

 

“Yeah. It’s so tiring because all they do is complain about missing them,” Luda chuckled.

 

She reached up and brushed Dawon’s bangs so she can see her eyes.

 

“I’m kind of glad I spent some time with them though.” 

 

The shorter girl pulled her in closer so that she could rest on Dawon’s chest.

 

“Seeing them miss their girlfriends made me appreciate you even more.”

 

It was Dawon’s turn to hug Luda, with a few tears escaping her eyes because she’s been an emotional reck these past few weeks.

 

“I’m sorry. I-I was just jealous. I-I don’t hate you, I can’t hate you. I-I love you too much to even think about hating you.”

 

Dawon was a sniffing and hiccuping mess as Luda shushes her with a peck on the lips.

 

“I know you didn’t mean them. It was partially my fault for not even telling you,” Luda had to pause because of her yawn.

 

Dawon chuckled. It was her turn pulling the older girl closer.

 

“We’re both at fault. I’m glad we’ve talked it out, I don’t know what I would do if I have to live another day avoiding you.” Dawon confessed.

 

She could feel Luda’s lips on her neck smirk.

 

“Me too.” She replied softly.

 

“I love you,” Dawon whispers.

“I love you more.” Luda replies.

 

The night ended with the two falling asleep in each other’s arms, while trying to prove who loves the other more.

 

“We’ll settle this tomorrow,” Dawon said before falling back to sleep.