pathetic p2 (ludawon)

WJSN Dawon One Shots

@disgayeu hope you dont mind the ending ;)

~

Luda was pushed into an office. The man shoved her into the chair in front of the desk.

 

The person behind the desk had the back of the chair face towards Luda, the only thing you can see was her longe blonde hair.

 

Luda said nothing and waited for the other to speak.

 

“So,” 

 

The person turned around to face Luda. She crossed her arms across her chest, not breaking eye contact with Luda.

 

“Have you broken up with her yet?” She asked.

 

There was a long pause before Luda shook her head.

 

She sighed, standing up and walking towards the older girl.

 

A hand met Luda’s cheek — the second one today.

 

“Pathetic,” the blonde said. Her hand ran through her hair as she went back to her desk.

 

“Do you remember why I told you to get closer with her in the first place?” She asked.

 

“Meiqi -“ 

 

“I don’t want to hear anymore of your crap, Luda,” Meiqi cut her off.

 

“I think you forgot why I sent you. You were my alibi,” Meiqi started.

 

“I wanted you to get close to Dawon, while I make a move on her,” she opened a drawer and took out a gun.

 

You can hear the gun click while Meiqi started pointing it at random places in the office.

 

“Her family owns a very, very well known international company, and Dawon was the heiress to that company. Now if I were to marry Dawon and merge both our companies together, I would be getting double the money I am getting right now,” 

 

Meiqi pointed at the vase at the corner of the room and shot it, sending thousands of pieces to the floor.

 

Luda flinched at the sound — her right ear ringing.

 

“But what do I find out on our first date?” Meiqi asked now pointing her gun at Luda.

 

“She’s interested in you.” 

 

Luda hugged her knees as the bullet was shot right below her chair.

 

“I could’ve just killed you for messing up my perfect plan. But, I didn’t want to be charged.”

 

At this point, Luda was shaking in fear. Tears were threatening to fall down her face any second.

 

“I spared your life and came up with a plan B,”

 

She pointed the gun at the girl again, this time directly at her head.

 

“And I expect you to do as I say. I am already giving you so much money after this, and a second chance in life.”

 

Meiqi cocked her gun again.

 

“I am giving you thirteen days. I don’t care what it takes to get you to break up with her,” you can hear the anger in Meiqi’s tone. 

 

The smile on Meiqi’s face had evil written all over it.

 

Its fun watching Luda tremble in fear.

 

“Now get out before I shoot you.”

 

Luda did as she was told and ran out the room, the gun following her until she exited the room.

 

-

 

It had only been a few months since Dawon completely walked out of her life.

 

She was sitting at the balcony of her apartment. The weather was slowly warming up, the perfect weather to sit at your balcony and have some alone time.

 

Or so she thought.

 

Her phone rang, disrupting the silence she was enjoying.

 

“Hey. Next week? Already? Understandable. Alright, see you there princess,”

 

Luda chuckled as the girl on the other line started whining.

 

“Well, you’re my princess. I’ll see you then, okay?” Luda replied.

 

She couldn’t fight back the smile on her face. 

 

-

 

The piano stopped playing, the priest has said his part, the couple have said their vows, and the people’s eyes were on the pair in front of the altar.

 

There was nothing but pure joy in Dawon’s eyes. She has been dreaming about her wedding day ever since she was a child.

 

Meiqi, on the other hand, was getting tired of looking happy about the whole thing. The money that she’ll be receiving in the end is all she can think about.

 

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest announced.

 

This is it. After this kiss, Meiqi now holds the power to both companies.

 

She can smell the money coming her way. The cars, the trips, the women, the -

 

The door to the church bursted open, causing the crowd to turn.

 

“Stop the wedding!”

 

The crowd gasped. People started whispering as they looked at the woman who just barged in.

 

“Take her away officer.” 

 

Meiqi looked at her in disbelief.

 

“L-Luda?! What are you doing -“ 

 

The girl proceeded to curse at Luda as she was handcuffed and dragged out of the church.

 

But that didn’t matter. 

 

Luda walked towards the altar, the nervous feeling in her stomach kicking in.

 

Her eyes met Dawon’s and her heart started pounding at an alarming rate, her hands were beginning to sweat — she was so nervous she might trip.

 

“You’re late,” Dawon pouted.

 

“Sorry, I had to make myself look good.” Luda replied. Showing off her strapless white dress, black heels, and her now brown hair.

 

They both laughed, not caring about the commotion that Meiqi was doing.

 

“Well you look great — beautiful.” Dawon mumbled the last part, but Luda heard it loud and clear.

 

Luda walked closer to Dawon and cupped her face.

 

“I’m sorry you had to go through this. I’ll protect you with all my life. Just please, never leave my side.” Luda begged.

 

Her eyebrows were furrowed, her eyes were turning glossy, and her tone sounded so broken and sincere.

 

Dawon gave her a gentle smile as she wiped the tear that escaped Luda’s eyes.

 

“If it means rescheduling another wedding, then yes.” Dawon replied.

 

Even at the worst of times, the younger girl could always make her smile.

 

“I love you, so so so so much.” Luda confessed.

 

“And I love you just as much — even more, actually.” Dawon said.

 

The pair leaned in and their lips finally touched.

 

And finally, they can have the happy ending they had always wanted.