Chapter 3 / Epilogue

Be The One

Present

Seungri currently sitting on the black couch inside BIGBANG's studio, playing with his phone while listening to Daesung record his part for their new song as he already finished recording his part. Jiyong is seated in front of the table with full of recording equipment, being a monster again. 

Young Bae is seated in front of the other table, playing games on the computer while TOP is beside him, reviewing his rap written by himself.

It's close to midnight yet these boys are still fully awake, preparing for their upcoming album. Seungri stifle a yawn, covering his mouth with his hand. He pressed the home button on his iphone, making him smile as he carefully stare at his wallpaper.

Suddenly the door opened gently without being noticed by the people inside the studio. A girl searched around the room and smiled when she saw the person she's looking for.

"Appa!" She excitedly jumped, making her way towards her dad greeting him with a hug. The little girl's dad smiled widely, hugging his daughter back. "Quiet Jihyunie, your appa and uncles are working." His wife revealed herself after carefully closing the door.

"Hey Jinyoung!" "Wah! Our Jihyunie visited us!" Various greetings from the members when they noticed them inside. "We bought foods for everyone. Take a break first Jiyong oppa." Jinyoung placed the plastics full of foods on the table and sat beside her husband, their daughter sitting on his lap.

"Why are you two here, jagiya?" Seungri wrapped his hand on his wife's waist, his other hand on his daughter preventing her from falling on his lap, before kissing them on the cheeks. Jinyoung blushed shyly as she took out the foods for them to eat.

The members gathered around the table as Jinyoung signaled them to eat. They said their gratefulness with a smile before eating, leaving the little family by doing their own business. "I was at work with Jihyun earlier when she said she misses you, so I thought we could visit you. But I got lost track of time that I didn't noticed it's close to midnight. Thankfully, there's still an open restaurant to buy you foods." Jinyoung explained as she gave Seungri his chopsticks.

Seungri grinned, feeling ecstatic as he looked at Jihyun and kissed her on the lips. "Appa misses you too, baby girl." Jihyun giggled at her Appa's response, hugging him on the neck. "Home, appa?"

"Later munchkin, we'll tell uncle Ji okay?" Seungri smiled knowing she's asking to go home and felt his daughter nod at his reply. "So, is there someone else misses me besides Jihyun?" Seungri cheekily asked his wife while suggestively raising his eyebrows.

"Who?" Jinyoung teases back as she stifle a laugh at her husband. "How about you, hm?" Seungri replied, pursing his lips as he keeps on looking at her lips.

His wife chuckled while shaking her head. "I missed you, babo." She stated after kissing her husband on the lips. 

Seungri's breathe hitched as his heartbeat quicken. After so many years, she's still makes my heart skip a beat. He thought to himself, making him remember that day, 6 years ago, at the cafe.

After she left the table, Seungri's senses came back standing up to follow her outside. The heavy rain was making his designer's clothes wet but he didn't care, the only thing in his mind was to find her.

The luck was on his side when he saw her walking slowly on the left side of the road, he ran towards gently grabbing her arms and turned her to face him. 

"Jinyoung, I-" He was interrupted by her when she pulled away her arms. "Why? Why are you telling me this now? You think this is funny? Do you expect me to waste my 4 years away from you and just come back, feeling the same way? Then you're wrong Seungri. I've moved on. Let's just stay being friends and forget that this happened. I got to go." Jinyoung turned around, her back facing him thanking the heavens from hiding her tears because of the rain.

After all these years, I still feel the same. If not, it became stronger. Jinyoung said to herself as she walked away again from her love.

"Kajima." It was faint whisper but loud enough for Jinyoung to hault on her steps. She can clearly hear Seungri's sob after and her heart broke after looking back to Seungri.

Seungri was kneeled down on the empty street head bowed, his hand clutching on his left chest as if it can numb the pain he was feeling in his heart. "I love you Jinyoung. Come back." He keeps on saying, not noticing that the girl is still in front of him, watching him in agony.

Jinyoung can't take it anymore as she made her way towards Seungri, pulling him up in a hug. "I'm sorry oppa. I'm here now. I won't go, I love you."

The both of them was drench in the rain but they don't care. Only the two of them existed as their hearts beat together as one.

Seungri wrapped his arms around her tightly, not wanting to let go any minute as he inhale her scent bringing his face closer to her neck. "I love you."

After dating for 2 years, Seungri brought their relationship to the next level. He proposed to her on his surprise birthday party for her and everyone was shock with the exception of their parents for he really asked Jinyoung's parents to give their blessings in marriage saying, "It doesn't matter if we're only dating for 2 years, I don't want to waste more time because I know from the start that you're the woman I want to spend my whole life with. Will you marry me, Lee Jinyoung?" It was short but sweet and the whole crowd 'awed' while cheering for her to accept which she gladly said "yes".

The fans' reaction was shocked and surprised because not only their oppa has a girlfriend but engaged already and from the playboy image that Seungri has, they didn't expect him to have family first. But all is good as they can see Jinyoung taking care of Seungri at the same time they can feel the love they have for each other.

Bursting their own bubble, the love birds came to their senses when Jiyong threw them the pillow he was holding. "Ya! Get a room! There's a child here!"

Seungri didn't even noticed that Jihyun got out of his grasp and went to play with her bigbang uncles. Jinyoung blushed as she looked around the room, avoiding everyone's eyes. Seungri hugged and kissed his wife, teasing his hyungs more.

Jihyun giggled at her parents' public display of affection, watching her uncles playfully gagged at the couple. "Love!"

The parents laughed at their 3-year old daughter's cuteness, letting her play more with Daesung and Jiyong as the two members tried to understand Jihyun's unending blabber just like her dad.

Jinyoung covered as she yawn trying to hide it from Seungri but he caught her. "Hyung, can I go first? It's Jihyun's past bed time and she needs to sleep already for it's already midnight." Seungri asked his leader, preparing his things.

"Okay, take care of this cutie. Kiss uncle Ji on the cheeks." Jihyun gave her uncles a kiss and waved goodbye.

"Annyeong Jihyunie! Annyeong Jinyoung, wake Seungri up for tomorrow's recording, arasso?" Everyone said their goodbye as Youngbae teased Seungri because of always being late in recording.

Jinyoung laughed, nodding as her husband pouted. The members laughed at their maknae's tactics and shook their heads. Typical maknae. And he calls himself a family man. TOP thought, getting back on his business.

Seungri carried Jihyun while Jinyoung has their things. Seungri walked lightly, feeling happy that he's with his little family. "Aigoo, must've been tired. She fell asleep oppa." Jinyoung chuckled, seeing their daughter cuddling on her dad's shoulder.

Seungri caress Jihyun's back with a smile, looking at his wife. They walked towards the parking lot, in front of Seungri's car. He gave the sleeping Jihyun to Jinyoung as he open the passenger seat to help them get inside. 

After securing the seatbelt, Seungri walked towards the driving seat starting the engine. "Let's go home jagiya." He said looking at his wife before driving.

It took half an hour to finally reach their driveway as Seungri got Jihyun careful not to wake her up and waited for Jinyoung to open the door.

They helped each other wash Jihyun up, changing her to a more comfortable sleepwear and tucked her in, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight little munchkin." Seungri smiled, patting Jihyun to ease her. "I love you appa and omma." Jihyun mumbled in her sleep as the parents hugged each other watching their daughter sleep.

"Bedroom?" Seungri guided his wife as they also washed up and change into a couple sleepwear like Jihyun's. Jinyoung was putting her skin care creams when she felt Seungri's hugging her.

She smiled facing her lovable husband and kissed him on the nose. Seungri laughed and kissed her back on the lips. "Thank you."

"For what?" Jinyoung asked, hands wrapped on his neck. "For giving me the family I always dreamt of. For coming back and sticking with me. And for loving me." Seungri stared at her with the same sincere eyes she know full well.

"I could say the same to you. You chose me over the million of fangirls you have." Jinyoung grinned as she closed their gaps to kiss him with passion.

"Let's sleep, you have to work hard more from now on oppa." Jinyoung let go, making Seungri wanting for more. He followed her laid down on their bed as he curiously asked why. "I've always working hard."

Jinyoung faced Seungri with a bright smile. "Because our little family of three will have an addition." Seungri's eyes and mouth wide open. "Really? How far are you?"

"2 weeks. I took a test yesterday and went to see my doctor earlier. She confirmed it. We're expecting." Seungri suddenly kissed his wife gently with a big smile on his face. "Ah, I can't hide my happiness now jagiya. Just tell me if you want something and I'll get it for you immediately. I'll take care of you and Jihyun and our another baby."

Jinyoung smiled at her husband's ramblings as he hugged her, hands caressing her still flat stomach. "Let's sleep now, you need it. I love you so much!" Seungri kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight oppa. I love you."

---

Annyeong! 👋 Thank you for reading and I hope you liked and enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this. Sorry for any typos.