This feels nice

Beautiful Stranger

Amber's POV

I woke up by a text, it was Zion t oppa. He texted me the location where we are supposed to meet today and he also told me that there wont be much shooting today because we are only going to discuss about the concept ideas. I got ready as fast as I can and I went to the location on time because the staff just finished setting up everything for today's shoot. It's just a cafe and there aren't many people around. Then I spotted Zion t oppa seriously working on something, so I sat beside him to look at what he is working on. He was so focused in what he is doing that he didn't notice me untill I got a little too close to him so that I can get a better look. That might have scared him because he jumped a little and was holding his chest. The look on his face made me laugh, soon after he also joined me. 

'Sorry for scaring you like that and also for laughing at you, I just couldn't help it.'

'It's ok, I got a good laugh out of it too.'

'So what's that you are working on?'

'Just our concept ideas, did you work on yours?'

'Yeah I did, but I don't know if they are going to be any good.'

‘I’m sure they are going to be good, you worry too much.'

Then the shoot began and we started discussing about our ideas. We decided to check out each others ideas and pick out our own favourites from them. He came up with so many ideas that it is hard to choose for me because all of them are really good.

'Oppa, all these are really good. You don't even have to look at mine, let's just go with one of yours.'

*laughs* 'Hey, we are doing this project together, how can we go with just my idea alone? Yours should be a part of it too'

'Ok then but did you like any of mine?'

'Yeah I like all of them. Even though some of them are sad, they are really good.'

'Thank you, what should do we do now?'

'Let's do it this way, we will compare both of our ideas and we will pick two of them one from each of us which are really similar to each other. Then we can combine them to create our song, that way we both get to be a part of it.'

*smiles* 'Yes, let's do it that way.'

Then we started comparing them and after some time we finally found two perfect ideas which would go well with each other. They are really similar yet different to one another. Both of them are basically about a person's feelings who's is in love with someone the only difference is Oppa's idea was about a person who's struggling to confess and mine was about a person who’s struggling to realise their own feelings. We decided to do a duet song with different lyrics for each person since their struggles are different but they will go well together because their feelings still are the same. I am so happy cuz we now know what our song is going to be, then I looked at him smiling to see his reaction, he looked really pleased too. Then I got a perfect idea for the MV.

'Oppa, is there going to be a MV for our song?'

'Yes, there's going to be a MV as far as I know.'

'Good, I got this perfect idea for that.'

Before he could respond the PD yelled 'cut' and the shoot ended since they don't need much footage of today and they want to keep some suspense for the next shoot. To be honest I was kind of sad that it ended so quickly, I don't know why. I felt really alive doing all of this today, anything about music really excites me and it's always good to learn new things. Zion T oppa is so talented and I get to see that in person today. We didn't do much today but what we did is enough for me figure out his capability. We both bowed to the staff and started walking to our cars.

'Oppa, I'm really happy about our progress today.'

'I'm happy too, but we still have a lot to do.'

'Yes, do I have to do any home work today.'

*smiles* 'No, just take rest. We will figure out everything tomorrow.'

'Thank you oppa. See you tomorrow then, bye.'

'Bye.'

I was so involved in talking with him that I didn't notice my manager standing beside me, so when he called my name I freaked out and jumped a little causing me to stumble. Then Zion T oppa gave me a little support by placing his hand on my back which was enough to regain my balance. We both laughed about it for sometime, then he bowed and left. He is really so polite and humble.

That night, I decided to go to bed early because I already got tomorrow's schedule and the shoot starts early. When I was about to sleep, I kept thinking about today's events. All I could think is this feels nice, it really does and I am not completely sure that it has to do with only music.


Hope you like this chapter. Let me know your thoughts about it. I struggled while writing this because I forgot where I was going with this story so I needed some time and inspiration. Thank you for being patient. 

p.s. I saw an article saying that some broadcasting channel is going to telecast a program very similar to the one I wrote in this story. I don't know if it happened or not but it really freaked me out. I was like do my writings have some psychic powers? cuz this ain't the first time. It might be a coincidence idk I'm weird but If a program like that does happen I really wish Amber could be a part of it.