It's been a while

Beautiful Stranger

Amber's POV

I woke up to a call from my manager oppa, he said that we have to go to a meeting. The meeting is about my upcoming collaboration with a YG artist. It's supposed to be a surprise collaboration, so even I don't know who I am collaborating with. Basically all of this is for a reality TV show in which two artists from different companies meet to create a new song. The goal of this show is to let people know the efforts that a artist put into making a song. The show selects the idols or artists who self compose their songs and brings them together to make a new song and all the songs made by those artists will be released as a album. To be honest it's more of a huge music project which involves most of the record labels from big to small ones but everything will be filmed so it turned out to be a show. I still don't know if we are going to get a mv or not, all I know is I am collaborating with a YG artist. I wonder who could it be, I really wish it's someone I know and with whom I could interact easily.

Today is the first day of the broadcast, our meeting will be filmed and to keep our reactions genuine they didn't tell us who we are collaborating with beforehand. I was surprised when they contacted me to be a part of this show because I didn't know that, many people know that I composed my own songs but I'm always up for collaborations, they can be a good learning experiences so I am really looking forward to it. I am kind of nervous going there, I really wish he/she would be someone I could get along with. We were the first ones to arrive me, my manager oppa and the staff/crew of that TV show are the only ones there, so I took my seat while waiting for the other party to come. The PDnim of the show was explaining everything about the show to me, that's when that person who I am collaborating with came. It was none other Zion T oppa, I was kind of shocked cuz I wasn't expecting him but it's a good thing that he is the one. I already met him once few years back, he's a nice guy and I really like his voice. 

I stood up to greet him, but he wasn't reacting to me. He looked really shocked, guess he wasn't expecting me either. With a slight nudge from his manager he came out of his trance, shook my extended hand and said, 'Annyeonghaseyo, Amber ssi. 'I laughed a little and said, 'Annyeonghaseyo, oppa. It's been a while.' He just nodded so I continued, 'I am really looking forward to working with you.' He then said, 'Yeah me too, please take good care of me.' Then we bowed to each other and took our seats. The PDnim explained everything that we need to know about this show. The process of each stage will be filmed and the important thing is we have only limited period of time to come up with a new song but that's not much of problem but the real problem is the song we create together should satisfy the selected music producers so that it can make into that album. That's the challenge of this show, I have confidence in Zion T oppa because I really like his songs but I am not so confident about myself.

When we are done with the meeting, Zion T oppa and me walked together discussing about the show. He said, 'I think we need to decide what kind of concept we should go for first, so that the lyrics can be easily arranged after.' 

'Yeah that's what I think too, so what shall we do?'

'Since I have schedule today, why don't we do it this way. The next time when we meet, you tell me about the concepts that you always wanted to do or your ideas about different concepts. I will do the same so from all those concepts we will go for a concept which will suit us both perfectly. How about that?'

'That's a great idea, let's do it that way.'

'Ok then see you next time.'

'Bye oppa, take care.' 

I was about to get into my car when someone tapped my shoulder, it was Zion T oppa. I guess he forgot to tell something to me. He then took his phone out and asked for my number. I didn't expect that but I gave him my number anyway. He then said he wanted my number so that we can contact easily during this whole song preparation instead of using our managers as mediators. I agree with him so I took his number too. After that he said his goodbye and left hurriedly. After that I went to home directly as I don't have any schedule after that. I still couldn't sunk in what happened today, everything went like a blur. I still can't believe that I am collaborating with Zion T himself and I really need to think of ideas for concepts.  

So I went straight to do that work and I did come up with few ideas. After writing them down and organising everything I decided to take a break. So I played with my pets for a while, Tuna as always went away from me but Jackjack stayed with me. Then suddenly I remebered Zion T oppa's face when he saw that it was me who he is going to collaborate with and I couldn't stop laughing after that. That made Jackjack to look at me as if I am crazy person. In my defence he looked really funny at that time, even with his sunglasses on I can tell that he is really shocked. I heard that this will be the first time that he's doing a collab with a female idol so maybe he was expecting some male idol that's why he was surprised. He did say he wanted to collab with me when we met last time though and it's finally happening. It's going to be really fun and interesting.


Here's an other chapter guys. My wifi is finally working, so I'll try my best to give you daily updates. Comment your thoughts. Thank you.