Didn't see that coming

Beautiful Stranger

Zion T's POV

I was kind of nervous going into the room. I just don't want the person whom I am about to collaborate to be a female because I've never worked with a female idol before and I am scared that I am going to be really nervous around her. It's not that I don't want to work with a female idol, it's just that everything is going to be filmed and I just don't want to get embarrassed on TV for being too nervous. Besides there has been only one female idol who I always wanted to collaborate with ever since that fateful day. I kind of let go of that wish of mine cuz I didn't happen to meet the short haired girl ever since and I am not the type to contact her by myself, I am too shy to do that. So my chances of meeting her in the future are less too, so I gave up on it.

But life isn't life if it doesn't give you some surprises from time to time. I did get a huge surprise that day, but to be honest it's more of a shock to me. Right after I entered that room, I saw her whom I am trying to forget ever since I met her but failing to do so. I did see her sometimes during these past years but I never get to actually talk to her. I never thought that this day would come and I never thought I could actually meet her. I really didn't see that coming. I couldn't even believe my eyes so I was standing there like a statue staring at her and I was doing that until my manager nudged me. So I finally came out of my trance, greeted her and shook her extended hand to which I received a cute laughter and greetings from her. After that we sat down and PDnim explained everything to us. As much as I want to focus on what he is saying, I couldn't because my vigorously beating heart is distracting me. Thankfully I did get to listen to all the important parts of the show. 

After we are done with the meeting me and Amber started walking together towards the exit. We talked about the show and made some plans while doing that. Even though I was nervous, I was really excited too because I always love working on music and working with her is like a bonus so I am really looking forward to what we are going to work on. My heart is really happy that I get to spend time with her on a daily basis from now on. Unfortunately I can't do that today as I have other schedule today. So when reached her car, we said our goodbyes. When I was going to my car, I suddenly remembered something so I went back to her. I don't why I did that but I tapped her on her shoulder instead of calling her name to get her attention. When she turned to me, I asked her number to which she looked a little surprised but she did gave it to me right away. After that I could see my manager getting impatient as there isn't much time left for my next schedule. So I said my goodbye to her again and left.

After a long day, I finally reached my home. I slumped on my couch and took my phone out from my pocket. I opened the contacts and I laid down on the couch while scrolling through those contacts then I found her name staring at me through my phone's screen and that brought a big smile to my face. Even though I told her that I wanted her number to contact her during the song preparation but I know that's not the only reason. I don't want to shy away this time and regret afterwards so I asked her phone number without thinking about it too much. I'm still surprised about it cuz I don't know where I got that courage from. Today is definitely a good day, I don't know what's going to happen in the future but I can't help but feel really excited about it. Before I could sleep right then and there due to the exhaustion, I suddenly remembered what I said to Amber. I told her to come up with the concept ideas for our song and I also told her that I would do the same. So I need to work right now before I could go to sleep as we don't have that much time.

So I went to my room and started writing about my ideas but they didn't feel that good to me. Then I started to think what concept would suit Amber and her voice more, I know that we are both singing this song but I can't help but picturing Amber in every concept idea that I come up with. I really wanted this song to be about her, considering what she went through this is the least I could do for her but I am guessing that she wouldn't agree with me cuz she's too shy and nice to do that. Still I did write down those ideas, because I am not going to back down right away. Just to be safe incase she doesn't agree with my other ideas I also did write some other concept keeping her in mind, this is more of my feelings that I experienced when I met her for the first time but if she selects this one I am not going to tell her that this is about her. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow. After that I finally went to bed and slept with a smile on my face.


I am so sorry that I took this long to update, it's just that I had to complete my pending work which is caused due to my sudden vacation so I had no time to write. But now I am finally free and I am really happy about Amber's daily updates so I am going to try my best to write as much as I can daily. Let me know your thoughts about this chapter. Thank you.