Article #2

His Shy Boy
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Mark Tuan & Kim Yugyeom to Chat Live with Fans Along Side SHY BOY.
May 23, 2013 @ 5:08 am
ShyBoy_zpspfnwbcbm.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The other member of GOT7 were too busy but Mark and Yugyeom were able to sit down with the rookie SHY BOY! The video was posted on the group's YouTube channel and links were posted on the group's various SNS pages.

SEE ALSO: SM Town planning release of new rookie group!

"Hello, everyone! I hope you don't mind that the others aren't here.", Mark smiles.

Yugyeom laughs, "SB..say hi to the IGOT7."

SB bows talking very softly. Mark tries to coax SB to speak up and repeat what he said again. SB bites his lip bowing once more, "H-hello..."

Yugyeom and Mark cheer making SB blush, cooing about how cute he is. Mark talks to those in chat, "We're chatting today in place of filming an episode of RealGOT7 to chat with you guys. Soon you guys will see SB dancing."

"That's right! He'll be performing with us here soon." The people managing the chat informed them that people wanted to know SB's real name or Twitter acount. GOT7's manager informed them that they could share only his Twitter account. The only reason being that SB made an account right then and there. "You don't have one? How do you not have one?"

"I barely have a Facebook." SB's tone was slightly whiny. It made Mark laugh and Yugyeom hug him. Once he finished making it the three made sure to spam it. Yugyeom convinced him to tweet his first tweet. The two laugh cooing over his first tweet; Hanging out with my favorite Hyungs~

tags
SHY BOY
JYP Entertainment
GOT7
YouTube
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
NoonaNuna · Posted May 23, 2017 @ 10:33 am
Oppa FIGHTING!!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
KPOPangel · Posted May 23, 2017 @ 11:33 am
SHY BOY FIGHTING!!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
T-araVIP · Posted May 24, 2017 @ 9:43 am
OMG! He's too cute~
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ZeLoJeLlO · Posted May 24, 2017 @ 10:33 am
He really didn't have one before??
Reply · Report · Share
 
more