(GOT7 POV) Bringing Him Home

His Shy Boy

Shy Boy follows the seven listening to the band talk amongst each other. He stops once they get to the door leading to the crowding GOT7 fans. The band had come personally to show Shy Boy his new home unfortunately their fans had followed them. Each member hid their secret unhappiness at the EIGHTH GUY to live with them. The band forced smiles trying to coax the boy to meet the fans given he would have to sooner or later. Especially if he'd be going to their events to learn how to do this kind of thing himself. Jinyoung and JB focused on taking care of the new kiddy added to their flock. Shy Boy moves away from the two making the other members tease them. Shy Boy spent the whole time backing up.

"Ah! What's your name? It's a bit wierd us to keep calling you Shy Boy."

"How about we call him SB?" Scattered laughter as the others try to talk with JB about SB. It takes Jackson and their manager to get SB out of the building. However the sight of the fans and hearing them made him freeze up. Jinyoung places a hand on his shoulder making him look at him. "It's okay. Just get into the van."

Once inside the van the seven try to get SB to open up to them. He sits still looking out the window. Mark and Jackson get a slight reaction when speaking English. The seven try to ask him about his life getting the suspected reaction. Nothing. The manager redid their room set ups. Mark and Jackson share a room. JJ Project share a room. The maknae line shares a room leaving Young Jae to share with SB. Their manager informs them that the next episode of Real GOT7 will be introducing SB to their fans. They try to look after SB the rest of the day. Their manager only revealing SB's age hoping it will help them. SB is the same age as Yugyeom. "Wait! Why can't we know his name?"

"Because it's not to be released to the public. I'm lucky I even know it."

"Hyyyuuung~ Please~"

"...in front ot the camera's do not use his name."

Yugyeom and Jackson chant, "We won't! We won't!"

"Shin Sung Rin."

The seven decide to order out figuring that food would be the best way to get to know Sung Rin. GOT7 orders the usual with each member making a guess on what type of food he'll pick. Sung Rin picked American foods making Mark smile at the camera. They try talking with him but Sung Rin is more interested in the food. Mark decides to ask him about food he liked more of what was there. Sung Rin tilts his head looking at all the food. "Not here."

It was faint but they all heard him. "What is it?"

Jackson interrupts, "Hyung will make sure you get it."

Sung Rin just tilts his head sighing. "Pasta with cheese."

Mark speaks up, "Ah! Like Mac n cheese?"

Sung Rin nods smiling slightly. The other seven men over react seeing it. GOT7 do their best to prepare Sung Rin for the fan meeting but they can't really get him to talk more. That night Young Jae was suprised to see Sung RIn wearing glasses and working on his laptop. The case decorated in fan stickers; 2PM, Miss A, VIXX and B.A.P. There's a lot of B.A.P stickers. He barely saw the GOT7 sticker. Young Jae taps his leg, "Sung Rin, you like B.A.P sunbaenim a lot?"

Sung Rin nods, "Cool."

"Are your GOT7 hyung cool too?" Sung Rin nods but Young Jae doesn't feel comforted by it. He decides to bring it up to the other members in the morning. However the camera crew that arrvies long before the other members are suspose to wake up ruins that idea. Only the two eldest are awake and they lead the camera around the rooms. Mark and Jackson are the ones who take the camera to see Sung Rin. They coo about the younger man who is cuddling with his pillow looking very innocent and cute. They tease Yugyeom saying that Sung Rin will be their new maknae. They all get ready then stand before the cameras together making Sung RIn stand in the middle. They intoduce themselves then Sung Rin as their cute little kid. 

"Our lovely I GOT7, please look favorable on SB." Jackson gestures for Sung Rin to bow. It takes a bit for him to realize then he bows very deeply making the others pull him up from the floor. "Our SB will work hard and we'll promise to look after him well."