Treesus

Pickle Relish Bearnami?

Daehyun was questioning his sanity as he paused the Slenderman let's play he and Yongguk had been watching, there had been an odd noise a few moments ago and now he was trying to hear it again.

And there it was. Stomp stomp stomp.

At first, they'd assumed it was the usual game sounds, but when Daehyun had paused the video the first time to take a pee break, the noises had kept going.

He' barely closed his pants before rushing into the next room and dragging Yongguk to a window. The noise had only stopped for a moment, but it resumed quickly. When Daehyun had grabbed Yongguk and a flashlight, dragging him onto the porch the guard dogs around the rented cabin they were in had been going off, barking at who knows what demon was stomping around in the woods, but now it was eerily quiet. No dogs, no stomping. nothing.

 Except for the sound of Daehyun and Yongguk shrieking as something crashed into the side of the cabin, right before the stomping continued. They scrambled back into the cabin. Was there some serial killer in the woods throwing himself at cabins in an attempt to lure out victims? Was Slender man pissed that they were watching his game? Daehyun didn't know, and he really didn't want to find out, but Yongguk was curious. So, while Yongguk investigated the porch and surrounding area carefully, trying to get one of the guard dogs to at least make a noise again, Daehyun texted Jongup to say his goodbyes.

 Jongup isn't the brightest light in the chandelier, however, so things got a little messy.

From; Dae
To; Uppie

 Uppie, omg Uppie, this is it, Yongguk and I are going to die, Just remember you're my second favorite!

From; Uppie
To; Dae

What? don't joke Dae, what's going on?'

From; Dae
To; Uppie 

Slenderman is after us! We were watching a let's play, and then there's a stomping noise, and I think it killed the dogs already! they stopped barking! UPPIE IT'S COMING FOR US!!!

From; Uppie
To; Dae

Dae, calm down, I'm sure it's nothing! Maybe it's just a dog?

From; Dae
To; Uppie

IT'S NOT A DOG! I KNOW WHAT DOGS SOUND LIKE!

From; Uppie
To; Dae

A tree then?

From; Dae
To; Uppie

It's not a damn tree! It's walking! It sounds like someone walking!

From; Uppie
To; Dae

Maybe it's Jesus?

From; Dae
To; Uppie

WE'RE GOING TO DIE AND YOU ARE SUGGESTING THAT TREE JESUS IS JUST OUT IN THE WOODS FOR A WALK WITH HIS DOG, WTF JONGUP?!?!?!?!?!!?

From; Uppie
To; Dae

jeez, sorry I just wanted to help!


Daehyun sighed and walked out onto the porch so he could stand beside Yongguk, if they were going at least they'd go together.

Yongguk flashed him a smile. "Well, the noise stopped and I saw one of the dogs finally." Daehyun just gave him a flat look.

"Shame, After this, I would have preferred being eaten by something." he held out his phone and watched Yongguk's face go from confused to laughing as he read the exchange Daehyun had with Jongup.

"Tree Jesus? wouldn't that be Treesus?" Yongguk chuckled and Daehyun groaned.

"Why do I put up with your again?" Yongguk only flashed Daehyun a smile and lead him back into the house so they could finish the let's play video.

Treesus was never heard from again.

 



Tbh this is a very fond memory for me. That night was hilarious, and I still laugh over it. :) that's right people. these are based on TRUE stories. 

-Miki