The Great Relish Incident!

Pickle Relish Bearnami?

"Pickles..." Daehyun stared at the hotdog on the tray in front of him like it was a lover he'd caught with his best friend. the offensive thing was laying there acting innocent like it hadn't just ruined his life.

He picked the third and final pickle slice off his hot dog and tossed it on the floor as he glanced up at Yongguk.

"Dae, babe.... It was just a mistake..."

"A mistake? oh, just a mistake. How the hell do you mistake pickles for Pickle relish? I know they have it! that old guy over there has it on his hot dog!"

Yongguk raised an eyebrow. he knew he had to calm Daehyun down and fast, or things would escalate quickly.

"Babe, look maybe they just ran out? I'm sure there's a good reason for this. I'll make sure they get it right next time."

Daehyun slammed his fist down on the hot dog, spraying the man across the table with mustard.

"There won't be a 'next time'.." Daehyun grabbed the crushed wiener and stood up fast enough to make his chair fall backward as he ran back to the front counter. Yongguk shook his head and followed unprepared for the sight of his lover jumping over the counter while wielding a log of processed meat like it was a great sword in some cliche video game.

Yongguk was torn between laughing and running out of the restaurant, never to be seen again when the meat smashed into an employees cheek, leaving a smear of mustard on the makeup covered skin of another girl as he waved it back to land another blow on the employee.

", Dae, No! Bad!" Yongguk rushed forward to grab his boyfriend just as he kicked the cash register off the counter.

"This is not RELLIIISSHHH! AAHHHHH!" he threw the hot dog at the manager, causing it to bounce off of her uniform and land somewhere under the cook's feet, a squishing noise was all that could be heard in the silence that followed.

Around this time Yongguk knew there was no turning back as he tossed the contents of his wallet onto the counter and dragged Daehyun down from his perch on the counter and out the door. a few blocks away he let go of a raging Daehyun and looked at him.

"Dae, you're lucky I love you... and even Luckier that Himchan will pick up take out for us... what the hell was that?"

"A reason for them to learn the difference between pickles and pickle relish."

 


Omg I wrote it... it's short but hopefully amusing!

I don't know what else to say! xD
 Other chapters are going to be in the same universe as this, so, look forward to those.

 and swear I'll update my other stories soon!

-Miki