Two

Our Secret

TWO

The school festival will be held in 2 more days, every class is busy preparing for the competition, the Festival which contains the skills competitions in art, sport and science are held to measure the existence of each class. Senior and junior compete show their talents in their field. In the art contest they held dance, drama, band, class and cooking competitions, in the sports field there are tug of war, relay race, and futsal, while in the science there are English debate, and quiz in the Japanese language.

            Towards of the school festival, usually the whole learning activities lasted only half a day, and the students were allowed to practice and prepare for their race.

 
            "Jisoo have you decided what you will cook for the race" Hanbin asked Jisoo.

 
            "I do not know. Later I, Rose, and Lisa will talk about it. What about you?  are you going to make your own song, or are you going to sing popular songs? "

 
            "I do not know if I'm not busy I'll compose the songs by myself, but the timing is not possible so I guess I'll sing the popular song and just remake the song" Hanbin replied
            "Ooh, maybe making and singing your own song would be more interesting to me" replied Jisoo as she turned her body in the opposite direction, and walked out of the classroom.

 

Hanbin just smiled at her.

 

At Canteen

 
            "Yaa Kim Jinhwan do you know Jisoo likes you" Bobby started spreading rumors about Jisoo who likes Jinhwan.

 
            "You big mouth shut up and eat your food" Answer Jinhwan casually while pointing at Bobby's food.

 
            "You don’t believe me? Just ask Rose, yesterday she told me. Oh, I heard Jisoo never been dating, you too right?, never mind just use this opportunity to learn" said Bobby with his silly face.

 
            "Well do you think, what kind of man I’m ?, Learning? Uwaa you're so silly I do not think the relationship needs to be studied, are not people dating because they love each other, me and Jisoo are just friends and nothing more" Jinhwan defended himself.

 
            "But I think Jisoo really likes you, just watch the way she talks to you and how she looks at you, it's very clear that she likes you, what do you think Hanbinaa?" Junhoe said, nudging Hanbin who was sit next to him.

 
            "Eeem I think maybe she likes you, judging from her personality, I guess she will not hesitate to show her feelings to someone. So, maybe what Junhoe said is true. But, do you really like Jisoo?" Hanbin asked Jinhwan while staring at him.

 
            "I do not know, you might be excessive" replied Jinhwan without answering clearly the question from Hanbin and just smiling.

 
Jisoo POV

 
            Sunday, the day before the school festival begin.

 
            Sunday is supposed to be used for sleeping all day long, eating all, and relaxing as much as possible at home, but I have to go to school to help with classroom preparation for tomorrow's school festival. Arrgh is very annoying.

 
            Because I was too lazy to walk more. I decided to use a shortcut way, it was more quite, but I was too lazy to walk. Without hesitation I stepped into the alley, when midway through the street I heard footsteps right behind me, I speeded up my pace, and the footsteps accelerated as well, I kept walking quickly, my heart beating uncharacteristically, a cold sweat began to burst.

 
            I was afraid and I decide to run, but footsteps behind me also run. I run as fast as I can, my tears have not been restrained, I'm scared and regret why I choose this path. I felt I had exerted my energy to run but the man's steps became closer, as I thought our distance was drawing near, the man called me, I did not dare to look back and keep running.

 
            "Yaaa Kim Jisoo, why are you running Jisoo Yaa .." the voice kept calling me I really frightened my tears getting pouring, I was very scared, but I felt something strange, the man who chased me called me, called me by my full name, it’s mean he know me , For a moment I felt relieved and stupid, with a sudden I stopped running and turned my body toward that person, but suddenly ....
Bruuukk

 
            My body fell into the street, I felt someone protect my head from hitting the road with his hand. I closed my eyes while sobbing. 

 
            "Are you okay? Are you crying? Are you hurt?”

 
            The man said while rubbing my head. Slowly I tilted my head to the right, and peeked, I saw the man's hand, the hand that held his body so his body not hitting my body and bloody hand, I immediately turned my eyes to the person's face.

 
            "Jisoo ya, are you okay?" I just keep silent, the man looked at me with anxious eyes. That eyes, the beautiful eyes that first greeted me at this school, an eyes that I can only admire in secret, now looks into my eyes.

 
Flash back

 
            I ran with all my strenght to school, it's the first day of the orientation and I'm late, I'll be punished by those cruel seniors. Sure enough the seniors have been waiting at the school gate.
            "HEY YOU.. HURRY UP COME HERE" One of the seniors shouted at me.
            I ran with gasping breath, "I’m sorry hasssh I'm late  hoshs hosh" while panting I apologize for my delay.

 
            "Yaaa, you come with me" Senior who yelled at me now he tell me follow him.

 
            I was taken to the school grounds, only me and the senior.

 
            "Well you're a new kid, you know what time it is? Haah? "He snapped at me.

 
            "I'm sorry, next time I will not do it again" I apologize while bowing at him.

 
            You're 30 minutes late, this is just the orientation period and you've been negligent like this ckckckck "he shook his head. While I just bowed I did not dare look at him.

 
            "Mino yaa it seems your prey are getting one more" I heard one of the seniors yelled at Senior who was in front of me.

 
            "Just send him to me, I’ll make sure they get the lesson" the senior named Mino said with a glance while looking at me sharply.

 
            Not long after, a boy stood next to me, "I'm sorry to be late sanbaenim"

 
            "Ckckckck, I'm sick of seeing you guys run 3 laps round  for you" Senior Mino pointed me "and you 5 rounds" while pointing at the boy next to me. "RUN NOW"

 
            Me and the boy ran.

 
            I really hate running, the boy runs and has far left me. "Jiis he should run with me instead of leaving me" I groaned irritably while I ran.

 
            "Yaaah you run faster Go Go Go " Mino senior yelled at me.

 
            I'm very upset with him, I know I'm late but why I’ve to run the field, I really do not like to run, without realizing my expression turned into a frown.

 
            "Yeah, are you annoyed with me HAA, what's with your face, you add another round" he shouted at me.

 
            I immediately changed my expression, haiiish poor me, while the boy ran past me. From behind he looks very cool, his wide back looks very good with his sturdy body, I'm curious about his face so I run faster, but I can not catch up.

 
            The boy stopped running and went to senior Mino. While I'm still less one time round again.

 
            "Well you stop, and come over here" Senior Mino ordered me.

 
            I stopped and ran towards them, Mino Sunbae told me to stand beside the boy, I immediately obeyed him. He told us to salute at the flagpole and told us to stand in that position until the time he specified, then he left us.

 
            Though now I had a chance to see his face but I did not have the courage to look at the boy, in the blazing sunshine that immediately hit my face, I really wanted to faint.

 
            5 minutes have passed, but the damn Senior does not want to stop the punishment on us, while the sun is getting stinging. My body is sweating, my head feels very heavy, I think I will faint, when suddenly there is a shadow that blocked the sun toward me, it turns out the boy step forward to block the sun toward me.

 
            "Are you all right?" The beautiful voice asked me
I tried to look at him but because of the sunshine and my eyes that started blackout I can only see his eyes and lips that smile at me.

 
            "Hold on a little longer, we can surely pass this punishment" he said softly as though whispering to me.

 
            I feel my head is very heavy "Nee" I said slowly, and right then I felt my body began to weaken and began to fall backward.

 
            Before I lost my consciousness I had time to see his face, his beautiful eyes that looked anxiously at me and he who tried to reach me. And most importantly I had time to see his name tag on his chest 'KIM JINHWAN'.

 
Falsh Back End

 
            "Why did you stop all of a sudden? Say something Jisoo yaa, you make me worry "his voice awakened me from my daydream, he said as he helped me up. 
            From his eyes I turned my eyes to his bloody hands.

 
            "Jinhwan yaaa, you’re bleeding" I said as I took his bloody hand.

 
            Yes I did admire Jinhwan since the first time I saw him, he was the first person I met, the first person to give me a smile at this school. Until now I still admire him without the knowledge of others. Actually when Yeon Soo asks if I like Jinhwan I tell her the truth, not just to make her stop mocking me.

 
            "Your hand bleeding, what should we do??" my tears kept flowing.

 
            "Yaaa why are you crying, Urijimayo Jisoo yaa?" Jinhwan said.

 
            "I thought you were an evil person so I ran, huuuuuhuuu, but you called me so I stopped and wanted to make sure who called me, huuu and ,, and it turns out you, huuuhhhuu mianhae I made you hua huaa huaa" I can not stop my tears "
            "Shh, do not cry, please forgive me for scaring you, I see you go into the alley, I'm afraid something happen to you so I follow you, you should not pass this alley, it’s dangerous especially for a woman who walking alone" Jinhwan said gently While wiping away my tears that would not stop, while I grabbed Jinhwan's injured hand.

 
            We sat by the side of the road, I took a handkerchief and steel water from my bag.

 
            "Give me your hand" I said as I extended my hand, Jinhwan gave his injured hand to me.

 
            "Aaargh" Jinhwan just grimaced in pain as I washed the wound in his palm, then I started to bandage my handkerchief on Jinhwan's wound.

 
            "Finish, we'll have your wounded in the School health department" I said, as I faced him.

 
            When I turned to him it was Jinhwan looking at me too, he smiled at me, while I could only blink my eyes while staring at him.

 
            I did not realize how long we stared at each other, until my phone started ringing. I immediately picked up my phone.
            "Yaaa Kim Jisoo eodisoyo ?? Why have not you come yet? "Lisa snapped at me from the phone line.

 
            "Mian, I'll be right there, something happen on my way, I'm coming soon" I replied.

 
            "What? You why? what happened to you, are you okay? "Lisa's voice sounded anxious" Yaa you.. where are you? let me tell Hanbin to pick you up".

 
            "Aniyoo I'm okay, I'm coming soon I'm near school" while talking to Lisa I signaled Jinhwan to get us to school soon. Jinhwan just nodded and started walking with me.

 

Hai Hai Guys I'm back...

I'm sorry for the late updates, I'm busy with my work.

I hope you like the second chapters 

Happy Holidays Guys

love love love