One

Our Secret

ONE

Riiiinggggg ...... a school bell sounded indicating that the break time were over, all the students returned to their classes, but some of them stay in front of the class waiting until the teacher arrived. "Haahaaahaaa" they laugh very hard.

"Yaaah Hanbin when are you going to express your feelings to Yeon Soo, what are you waiting for?" Lisa said to a man who was leaning against the pillars of the building, the man didn't say anything, he just smiled and shook his head couldn't believe his friends asked the same question again, and some of them begin to teasing him.

"What the hell are you saying, I'm and Hanbin just friends, right Hanbin" protested Yeon Soo. But again Hanbin just laughed.

A schoolgirl come out from the class, "Jisoo yaa, you know Hanbin and Yeon Soo will soon be a couple" Lisa said to the girl

"Uwaaa daebak, really ??? Waahaahaahaa chukae, congratulations, then when will you treat all of us”she said with a joking tone, while staring at Hanbin and Yeon Soo

“Yaaah pabbo do you believe in them? You know how often they're lying, they're just joking around I'm not going date her, and there's no plan dating with Yeon Soo”Hanbin said as he walked into the classroom

"Hyaa you don’t have to call me dumb, I’m just aksing anyway, why are you so hideous!" Jisoo shouted with annoyance as she jerked her feet to the floor.

"Hey girls you should shrink a little the volume of your voice, and better you guys quickly get into  the class NOW" their teacher shouted as loud  as Jisoo scream at Hanbin.

"Ok students, the school festival will be held next week's, the schedule for each contest will be soon placed in each class, Hanbin you should create the class committee, and refer your friends as representatives in every contest"

"Nee saem" Hanbin replied briefly

"Today start cleaning up your class, in preparation for the classroom decoration contest, I have a sudden appointment, so take the advantage of this leasure time to discuss the theme of this class and don’t you dare to go out from the class understand, especially you Bobby?"  The teacher staring into Bobby's direction with a sharp look.

"Nee saem, do not worry" Bobby replied as he gave a wink to his teacher

"Haaahaa you rascal" Their teacher left the class while smiling.

"Ok guys do you hear what teacher said" Hanbin moved from his seat to the front of the class.

"Although he often acts silly, but he is very responsible with his duty, he looks cool when he like this" Jennie whispered to Jisoo

"Cool ??? Waaah are you kidding me" Jisoo looks so surprise with what Jennie's said. "Kim Jinhwan, wich contest do you want to participate?, I want to be in the same team with you," Jisoo aks boys who's sit in her left side.

A man who sat quietly suddenly became awkward at once "a ah, a I'm not interested in any contest except football and band maybe, you can't join the team Jisoo?" Jinhwan said with a smile in his face

Jisoo pouted her lips, "there is no any other, drama for example you and I can be the main character, my acting is good enough to be the main character in a school drama" she said with a puppy eyes hope Jinhwan will approve it.

"Yaaa Jisoo yaa, you are so aggressive, he'll be scared and run when you approach him like that" Jinhwan's friend, Koo Junhoe said "Jinhwan doesn't interested playing in drama, just play in your own dreams. Haaahaahaa" Juhoe laughed smugly at Jisoo

“Yaaa, yaa, yaaa Koo Junhoe, who's aggressive Im just asking him, I'm not aggressive I'm just honest to Jinhwan, that I want in the same team with him, is that wrong?? anyway I know  that Jinhwan will not join in drama, Im Just kidding, aaissh you Junhoe shii huuh" Jisoo immediately looked away from Jinhwan and Junhoe.

"Hey Kim Jisoo you are too noisy, I'll input you in the cooking competition" Hanbin said without looking at Jisoo.

"Me, cooking ?? Are you crazy, I better do another contest, Hanbin yaaa don't  input me to the cooking competition  please... " Jisoo whining at Hanbin

"You can't protest, you are not alone Rose and Lisa also join in the cooking contest.  Ha Yeon Soo, Jennie, Chanwoo, Donghyuk you will join the drama. After school we will make a classroom decoration, no one can go home before helping with class work. Now quickly get together with your team and discuss what you will do" Hanbin announced to the whole class, then returned to his desk.

Jisoo POV

I started putting all my things to my bag, ready to go home after cleaning of the class, now only a few people are left in the class, and most them have gone to their homes.

"Jisoo ya, are you coming home?" Lisa asked me

"Yeah, I want to go home” I said while nodding my head, “I'm so tired, what's Lisa?"

"Eem actually I want ask for some help, can you bring this classroom decoration to my house, and also we want to finish it in some other part, Yeon Soo, Hanbin, Rose, and Bobby also come, do you mind Jisoo yaa?"

If Hanbin asking for it I definitely refuse it, but how can I refuse Lisa, honestly I really want to go home right now.

"Aaah, but Jinhwan isn't coming right?" I said jokingly

"Hmm it's okay then, anyway you've been working hard" with a sad face Lisa turned her body away.

"Heeii La Lisa, I'm just kidding, of course I'm coming, no need to be so sad" I embrace Lisa and start walking to where the other friends gather.

At School Parking Lot

Me, Yeon Soo, and Lisa are standing waiting for them take their motorcycle, Yeon Soo and I have been friends since junior high, we are classmates. Lisa and Rose are also from the same junior high school as me but we used to be in different classes.

"Yeon Sooaa, do you like Hanbin?" Lisa suddenly asked Yeon Soo

"Me..? Of course not, I don't like Hanbin, if you not belive it just ask Jisoo, she knows who I really like”

"Yeah, she doesn't like Hanbin, do you know the next-door boy who wears a crest from science class? He's Yeon Soo's first love from junior high, haahaahaa"

"Yaaah Kim Jisoo why are you telling Lisa it's a secret, you should not tell her" Yeon Soo start beat me.

"Auuu auu appo, mian Yeon Soo yaa, mianhae, anyway Lisa now is our best friend, so I guess sooner or later she'll know too" I smiled at her while protecting my body from Yeon Soo hit.

"Hey ladies, have you finished gossiping?" Bobby came up with a smirk in his face "Lisa, come on" Lisa immediately got on the bike, "See you at Lisa's house"

They go away, Lisa waving at us before disappearing from our gaze.

"Where are Hanbin and Rose why are they take so much time" I muttered to Yeon Soo

"Jisoo, what do you think about Hanbin?" She bowed her head while asks me.

"Waeyo, why suddenly ask about Hanbin?"

"Aniyoo I just wanna ask your opinion about Hanbin"

  "Oouh," I nod my head, "I think he's a nice person, do you like him?" I asked, squinting at her.

"Aa aa aniyooo, I don't like him, I just ask your opinion, how about you, do you like Jinhwan I see you have allot" she bargging at me.

"Hyaa you!!! don't divert the conversation, anyway I'm not teasing him, I just try to be friendly at him, how can you called it teasing" I shook my head

"You like Jinhwan right, just be honest, you like him Jisoo, right??" Yeon Soo keep teasing me. "Let's just confess Jisoo yaa" Yeon Soo doesn't stop teasing me and it so annoyed.

"Yeah I like Kim Jinhwan, are you satisfied Yeon Soo shii?" I say it so she will stop teasing me.

"You like Jinhwan" Rose suddenly shouted "Uaaah I thought you had been playing games with him, did you really like him? Ommo ommmo it's a big news"

"Yaaah Rose yaa don't you dare to spread it, I need to mak..."

"Yeon Soo yaa, let’s go, we don’t have to waste our time listening to their useless conversations" before I finished my words, Hanbin cut off my conversation with Rose.

What the hell is he, how can he judging our conversation eassily, and we're talking about Kim Jinhwan anyway, Jinhwan, who is clearly more qualified than talking about him. I just look at him with a sharp look.

"Kajja Rose let’s go to Lisa's house, and finish the decoration, so we can go home soon" I said with sarcastic tone.

Author POV

Lisa's house

Hanbin and Yeon Soo are busy cutting up the paper according to the pattern, Jisoo is busy drawing on paper, Bobby and Rose are out buying a snack, while Lisa is busy removing decorative materials from inside the plastic bag.

"Yeon Soo I think it's a bit tilted to the right try more sliding to the left a bit" Hanbin directs Yeon Soo to position the decoration patch on their class board.

"Like this?,"

"Aniyo, it seems more to the left" Hanbin came to fix the decoration.

Deeeg, Yeon Soo's heart beating so fast, Hanbin's position beside her and he touch  her hand, making Yeon Soo's world stop for a moment. Yeon Soo looks at Hanbin face who’s focused fixing the ornate positions on the board, his pointed nose, his expresion, and his sharp eyes make Yeon Soo stunned at him.

"Otokae, it’s look better right? Hanbin says while looking proudly at his work, but Yeon Soo gives no answer. "Yeon Soo otokae" Hanbin said while turning toward Yeon Soo.

Yeon Soo shocked when suddenly their eyes meet, she looked into their ornament directly, "Aaah yee, this is better than before" Yeon Soo felt embarrassed and bowed her head doesn’t dare look at Hanbin.

Hanbin smiles seeing Yeon Soo reaction "aah keyoupta" Hanbin says while ruffling Yeon Soo's hair, "Yaaa Jisoo look at this, it’s cool right?" Hanbin walks toward Jisoo carrying the decorated classroom boards.

Yeon Soo's starts to blushing "what did he say? Keyoupta?" Yeon Soo said softly without anyone hearing, holding her chest and now it’s beating harder than before.

Bobby and Rose returned from their snack shopping, and suddenly he ran toward Jisoo. "Yaa Kim Jisoo do you like Jinhwan? Jinjayoo? Do you like Kim Jinhwan? Uaaah daebak, it seems that in our class will’ve a new couple, After Chanwoo and Jennie, Hanbin and Yeon Soo, now you and Jinhwan will soon follow, uaaa daebaak, our class is the matchmaker class"

"Hey me and Yeon Soo are not included in your silly list" Hanbin commented.

Jisoo immediately stares at Rose with a killing look, while Rose can only smile, with hands parted together signing sorry "Yaa Rose Park" Jisoo took a position to pounce on Rose "Yaaa You .." someone pulled her hand before she finish her words

"Kajja we put this board to the class, if we left it here Lisa will struggling to bring it tomorrow" Hanbin stood up while pulled Jisoo's hand.

"Yaa you let me go, what are you doing ha?.. let Me go," Jisoo shouted, but Hanbin kept pulling her away from their friends, "YAA KIM HANBIN, Let go of my hand" ..

Hanbin let go of Jisoo's hand roughly "You stop being noisy can’t yo?. We're in a others house, will you continue being like this? Act like a kid?, Grow up please, can you?" Hanbin snapped at Jisoo

Jisoo shocked by what Hanbin said, she just bowed her head while holding her sore wrists "But Rose started first" Jisoo said almost like whispering, Jisoo trying so hard to holding back her tears.

Hanbin who realizes that he's being too much on Jisoo just looks at her with a guilty feeling, but it’s escapes from Jisoo gaze. "Well bring this" he said as he handed the class board on Jisoo "Hurry up"

Jisoo does not move at all, nor responds to Hanbin.

"Yaah you don’t hear what I said,  let's go,  after we put it in class we can go home early. I'm tired, let’sgo" Hanbin said as he turned toward Jisoo.

"You so are fussy, can you see my skirt is short, aah no, VERY SHORT, if I sit in the riding horse position my skirt will be lifted and everything will be showed up. You stupid jerk" Jisoo spat at him.

"Then sit sideways, come on" Hanbin replied curtly

"Waaaah it turns out you're stupid, look how big is this board, how can I take it by sitting sideways? Haaah jinja pabbonika" Jisoo grumbled

Hanbin gets off from his bike and takes off his helmet, then walks toward Jisoo. "You stupid, next time wearing your sweatpants," Hanbin replied, while fuming he took off his jacket "or don’t wear this short skirt again, this is not suitable for you, your legs are neither beautiful nor y so stop flaunting"

"You can only criticize me, what about you haaa, yo .."

Before Jisoo spoke clearly, suddenly Hanbin tied his jacket to Jisoo's waist, causing Jisoo's body tighten and making her gasp for a moment, shocked by Hanbin's treatment, Jisoo took a step back, but Hanbin pulled her back and repaired Jisoo's ties.

Plak, plak, plak while clasping both hands Hanbin smiling at Jisoo "Now it’s done, you can ride without worrying EVERYTHING will be seen" Hanbin said with a mocking tone.

Jisoo is too shocked "Jiss you jerk" only that words come out from her lips, she can’t reply Hanbin's words more cruelly.

They climbed onto the motorcycle and immediately went to their school.

To be continued......

 

Hai Guys, this is my first fanfic that I've ever wrote, I hope you guys like it and please comment and give me some critic so I can improve the story. Thank you so so much for read my stoy Love You Guys

-sijiyong-