" No wonder why so many guys like her. "

Love, Lies, & Surprises ;

Da Eun: I smiled. Seriously this girl will not quit. I gotta say I admire that she’s persistant.

 

“What’s to be scared of?” I retorted

 

“Singing in front of everyone.” She answered

 

DAMN IT! I CANNOT SING! I never got singing lessons or vocal training. !

 

“I request Somebody to love by Big bang” I requested

 

“What are you doing? You can’t sing!” Taeyang mouthed to me.

 

I nodded then mouthed back “I got this.”

 

I turned my head and saw Jay smiling and rooting me on. The song started playing. My voice started cracking and people were giving this “OMG!” stare. Then I remembered I don’t need to care what people think. I got into the song and I started dancing along. I guess the crowd was into my dancing and impressed. That I started mumbling on some parts well the singing parts. The rapping I can handle.

 

Kikwang POV: wow! I was really impressed by Da Eun. Even though she can’t sing her dancing makes up for it, I could tell that Soo Jin was jealous because she grunted then stormed off to the bathroom.

 

“Wow… she’s amazing.” Said Yoseob

 

“I know she is.” I whispered

 

“No wonder why so many guys like her.” Said Doo Joon

 

I started feeling dizzy and I had a headache.

 

“Man are you okay?” Jun hyung asked looking at me

 

“Yeah.” I touched my head.

 

“You don’t look so hot.” Yoseob blurted

 

“I’m fine.” I rubbed my forehead and proceeded to the rest room. Then when I reached to the bathroom I out.

Taeyang POV: AH! I was so proud of Da Eun. She’s learned a lot from me… well the rapping came from Jay? I went to praise her.

 

“Wow you were great.” I complimented

 

“Thanks.” She smiled

 

“I wonder why YG didn’t accept you.” said T.O.P

 

“I didn’t tell you? I couldn’t audition because I was nervous.”

 

“Maybe we could talk to the company and ask for another audition?” said GD

 

“Really? That would be amazing.” Da Eun squealed

 

“I didn’t know you could rap.” I blurted

 

“I didn’t either, but I had too much fun. I just pretend nobody was watching.” She admitted.

 

Da Eun POV: I was looking around for Jay. I found him in the crowd… dancing. Like always. I wanted to join him but I didn’t want to steal his spotlight. After the song was done he came over to me and he was sweating.

 

“Sweating to impress the ladies?” I joked

 

“I’m just trying to impress you my lady.” He joked back

 

“You don’t need to impress me. I already know how talented you are.”

 

“Are you flirting with me?” he gave me a cheesy grin.

 

“NO! I was just giving my best friend more reasons to raise his ego.” I answered

 

Jay Park POV: I always noticed that whenever she gave me a title it was always best friend and never boyfriend. I guess I should learn to let her go. I want her to be happy. She deserves that and I guess Kikwang or Taeyang is for her.

 

“Do you love me?” I asked even though I already knew the answer.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s a simple question.”

 

“Not really but of course I love you. what makes you think I don’t?”

 

“NO you don’t get it.”

 

“How don’t I get it? You ask if I love you and I said yes.”

 

“But do you really really love me?”

 

“are you trying to confuse me? because if you are… I’m ready to whoop your .”

 

“In love with me or adore me?”

 

She stood there and thought about it then finially answered.

 

“Mmmm.” She sighed

 

“No?”

 

“I do but I don’t. does that make any sense?”

 

“Well do you want to be with me?”

 

“I do but I don’t.”

 

“Be honest, when you said you love someone but it doesn’t mean you have to be with them, were you referring to me?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh.” I said

 

“I do love you but I love him more.” She admitted

 

“Thank you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Being honest.”

 

I kissed her for the last time then I walked towards the dance floor.

 

Da Eun’s POV: I really hurt Jay. He must really love me to give up on me. I guess I should go find him and confess. I went outside and I saw him and that in the car making out. She was ing his shirt and of course hers was already off. I felt tears coming down my eyes. I can’t believe what I was seeing but I guess it’s my fault.