his name is Taeyang

Love, Lies, & Surprises ;

Narrator’s POV: a few days passed Kikwang was able to go home but he needed to be in crutches and bed rest for a week.

“You know the other day ...” Da Eun stopped

“Yes what about it?” Kikwang asked

“Why did you kiss me?” she asked

“I don’t know maybe because when you like someone you want to show it to them?” He answered in a y way

“You like me but you don’t even know me.” stated Da Eun

“I know you well enough to like you.” he explained

“Why? I am complete opposite from the girls you like.” She observed

“Maybe that’s why I am attracted to you.”

Da Eun POV:

“Why are you attracted to me?” I asked

“You’re beautiful.”

“That’s it?” I smacked him on the arm which caused him to let go of one of his crutches.

“Let me finish your smart and you have a I don’t give a F____ attitude. I like your beastie-ness.” He said while trying to reach for his crutch.

“I have to be honest with you.”

“What is it?”

“Jay and I are kind of dating.”

“Why are you dating him when you clearly have feelings for me?”

“I just… I just don’t think it’s right to date my mother’s husband’s son.” I lied

“Yeah but you don’t even claim her as your mother. Why are you trying to find excuses to push me away?”

“You really want to know?”

“Yes.” He nodded

“I’m not ready to give my heart away!”

“Then why are you dating Jay? What is it about me you don’t like?”

“I didn’t say I didn’t like you I just don’t want to be with you.”

‘LIAR! I can feel the sparks that we have. What are you so scared of?”

“Of getting hurt! If I don’t open my heart up then it won’t get hurt!”

“Maybe you should think twice. You’re not the only one being hurt from this.” He got mad and walked out of his room.

I screamed and saw that the television was on. The news talked about YG was having an audition today. I got ready and went to the label. It was filled with plenty of people. I had to laugh at some of the girls who thought that they could sing and or dance. I had to give them credit for trying. I waited an hour and it was finally my go.

“What is your talent?” One of the judges asked

“Dancing.” I answered

“State your name and age.” The judge next to him said

“My name is Kim, Da Eun and I am 18 years old.”

I was freaking nervous. I almost forgot my own dance. I stood there staring blankly.

“Miss you have 10 seconds before you are disqualified.”

I ignored him and just stared

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1”

“Sorry you’re disqualified.”

“Better luck next time.”

DAMN IT! I was so pissed. What the hell was wrong with me? I walked out of the audition room and I saw these three guys. I bumped into one of them.

“Sorry excuse me/” I muttered

“Are you okay?” one of them asked me

“Yeah I’m fine.” I looked up and one of the guys was trying to cover up his face by looking away.

“You don’t look fine.” He observed

“Okay. I tried to audition but I didn’t make it.” I told him

“Why? If you don’t mind me asking?”

“I got too nervous so I didn’t do anything.”

“Well my name is G-Dragon and I am T.O.P” they introduced themselves. I looked at the other guy.

“Yah tell her your name.” G-Dragon slapped him arm.

“Tayflang.” He mumbled

“What?” I tried to turn my head his direction.

“His name is Taeyang.” Answered T.O.P

I went up to him and turned him around and I looked into his eyes. I was about to cry. I punched him.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU! SO YOU FAKED YOUR OWN DEATH? AM I THAT TERRIBLE TO LIVE WITH?” I screamed and ran out of the studio. I heard him calling to me to come back but I couldn’t I was so hurt.

---------

sorry for the crappy chapter. I won't be able to update until next wednesday? so i decided to post a chapter today :D hoped you enjoy. COMMENT OR DIE!!!!!!! ^_^