presciption bottles

Love, Lies, & Surprises ;

kikwang pov: I left my bedroom door open and I saw Da Eun run into her room and slammed the door.

I wonder what was going on with her... " yah are you okay?" I asked standing outside her room. she didn't answer when I knocked three times. I barged into her room and I saw her passed out on her bed.

"Da Eun!" I screamed when I shook her. I looked at the dresser and it had prescription bottle that was open.

"taemin!!!" I shouted.

"what? I'm in the middle of getting a facial!" shouted taemin.

"you're so gay!" I murmured.

"shikaro!" he pouted.

"anyways we have to take Da Eun to the hospital." I told him.

"wae yo?" he gave me a puzzled look.

"I think she tried to kill herself." I answered.

"should we tell appa and ajumma?" he asked.

"no! I don't want to worry them." I said

 "okay. I'll start the car." he left and I tried to carry her to the car.

------- Da Eun Pov: I woke up and I have IV and other stuff attached to me. I saw that Kikwang and Taemin had a worried expression.

"how are you feeling?" asked Taemin

"I feel great? why am I here?" I asked giving them a confused look.

"why???" Kikwang asked as he sobbed.

"why what?" I said

"why did you try to kill yourself" he asked while wiping his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh with his cute ness.

"it's not funny!!!" he shouted

"I think it's the drugs that are getting to her." said Taemin.

_________________

thanks for reading!!! I would have written more but I'm typing on my sister's cellular device. I'll write more ASAP! please comment or show me love in some way =)