Chapter Two.

Secrets in the Water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hey guys! I know I said I was going to update this story on Saturdays/ every other Saturday. BUT, my internet hasn't been cooperating so I'm sorry but I will be starting to update normally soon.  I apologize for the SUPER late update!

 

 

  It had been a week since the incident in the ocean, week and I still wasn't able to wrap my head around the fact that I'm not dead. There was no one close enough to me to keep me from drowning. It wasn't possible for me to still be here yet, here I was, now standing outside the surf shop.  I headed inside, going to the wall that had the size board that I was looking for. I looked them over before grabbing one off the shelf and paying, leaving the shop. I padded my way through the sand to the water, sitting down in the dry sand and began waxing the bottom of my board, getting back into my routine. But today wasn't all about catch waves, more looking for whatever I saw in the water before. I watched the waves crash against the shore a few feet in front of me, absentmindedly chewing on my inner cheek as I thought about the last time. I shook it from my mind before standing up, fastening my ankle strap and picking up the board, walking to the water.

  The water was cool, unlike the air which was humid and rather uncomfortable. I sat with a leg on either side of my board, my fingers playing in the water as I looked around, making sure to watch for waves and also watching what could be below in the water. I sighed after about twenty minutes, sliding off my board to get the rest of me wet, cooling myself down. When I resurfaced I wiped the hair from my face I saw it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a pale pink tail. I wiped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter