Chapitre 6

My Heart Belongs To You [On Hold]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omgee ... Here I am, being late as always ...

Bonne lecture ^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Jinyoung was leaning on the open glass window leading to the veranda. Arms hugging hiself.

"They said a real relationship between two being is based on love and trust ..." Jinyoung mumbled, eyes down on the street as the lights reflects the tears on the verge of his eyes. "I don't know if I should trust you anymore." he whispered, lips trembling, pain clear in his voice.

The mumbling didn't go unnoticed by the younger who stood up from the sofa and joins his boyfriend's side.

"Jinyoung ..." Jiho tried to sound less broken then he already was.

Upon hearing his name, Jinyoung turned to the younger, the tears flowing out of his eyes.

"I don't know if I still trust you ... Even after all the things y-you said ... My heart ... I can't forget ..."

Jiho just stood there, listening to the heart wrenching words of the one he loves, looking at him suffer in front of his eyes, not being able to erase the mistakes he made.

"Jiho ... have you even wondered ... how you would feel if you were at my place ?"

The younger just went silent when that question was thrown at him. He honestly didn't really know how he should've react if he was going through what Jinyoung was going through.

"You insulted me w-while you were having with your e-ex. You say that it was a mistake, both of you were drunk. But I heard it very clearly, what you were saying ... seemed to be sincere." The harsh words were tearingly bashful for both of them. "You know ... I ... tried my very best to show you how much I loved you, give you all my love ... but I feel like I didn't do the right things ... to keep you ... by my side." He said as his eyes were glistening with sincerity and pain, his voice growing silent with every words. "Now ... is there still love ?" He asked as his eyes found Jiho's ones, looking right at them, trying his hardest to keep them in contact.

And it was like a deafening rumble inside Jiho's head that shook his entire being.

"Of course there's still love." Jiho blurted out, his face contorting with the pain stabbing his heart. "You can say I was a jerk, a bastard, an , everything ... but don't say I don't love you. Please, Jinyoung, don't say that." Jiho said with pleading eyes, his hands clasped apologitically.

He was so overwhelmed by his feelings that he only wanted to beat himself up for making he one he loves question his love and making him suffer from so much pain.

After a long pause Jinyoung spoke again, turning away from the younger.

"If you really loved me ... we wouldn't be in such situations." Jinyoung protested, gritting his teeth, his voice sounding harsher.

Jinyoung just couldn't stand to talk with Jiho and just wanted to get out of this suffocating room.

Seeing the older getting away from him, Jiho's heart dropped to his feet and he couldn't think straight anymore. He ended up on his knees, holding onto Jinyoung's waist with his dear life, pleading the man in his arm, tears on his cheeks, with his face burried in the middle of his love's back.

"Jinyoung, please don't do this to me. Forgive me. I was stupid but please, please, don't leave me. I won't be able to stand the fact that you are far away form me. Please, my love. Don't leave me alone. I dearly love you. I truly, dearly love you." The rapper cried out, pouring his heart out onto the other who didn't fight the other's arms.

Covering his mouth with his hand, Jinyoung couldn't stop the feelings of his swelling heart as he felt the one he loves crying and pleading in his back, he too drowning his cheeks with salty pearls as the veins on his forehead were showing from the fact that he was holding in his cries.

°°°

Weeks passed and Jiho was in his house, gazing in blank spaces as the TV was playing as back ground noises.

It has been three days since they last talked. And Jiho felt so empty during those days, he never really knows what to do during those long hours. He just moved around unc

Please log in to read the full chapter