Chapitre 5

My Heart Belongs To You [On Hold]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Oh ... Guys ...

I'm back. I'm really sorry for not updating the story. I've been making a pause on my stories because I honestly had no inspiration to finish any of my stories -even thought I have the story clearly laid out in my mind-, it's like I couldn't find the right words to put in that pleased me enough to post it online. But now my inspiration came back to me and I enjoyed it so much. So I took a delightful pleasure to write whatever goes on in this chapter. ^^

I hope you'll forgive me for this long wait, and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter that I offer to you right here. ♥ And feel free to give your feedback on this chapter in the comments. I'll greatly appreciate it.

Bonne lecture

 

Jinyoung came to know about what happened.

How did he react upon hearing this ? What will he do now that he knows ?

He must have been deceived by Jiho after knowing the truth. Or he must have reacted really badly. And now, for sure, the only thing he could do after that is breaking up with Jiho.

Just the thought of it made Jiho's heart flinch uncomfortably in his chest.

With that thought, Jiho was unable to fall asleep. Sitted on his desk chair, his body pacing in distress and fear, his mind was running miles to the point he had a painful haedache.

He closed his eyes, wincing. The last thing he saw was his lovers face.

He was terrified.

The next day, Jiho arrived in front of Jinyoung's appartment. He would lie if he said that he wasn't nervous to finally face the other guy after a week and to know that he knew about it made it worst for Jiho.

But he didn't know if it was worst for him or the other.

After a few beat of his heart, he found the courage to knock on the door.

. . . . .

They were both seating apart from each other. Jiho on the chair and Jinyoung in the sofa.

Both was silent, eyes lingering down as they find the wooden floor of the apartment more interesting, still, wondering what the other was thinking about.

Jiho finally glanced up to his boyfriend and saw the later's eyes dark and empty without a hence of liveliness.

His heart clenched harshly in his chest, remorse and anger eating him up inside-out.

"Jinyoung, I ..." His words were caught in his throat, forming a lump at the back.

He was so mad at himself for not handling this situation at the moment, that he wanted to cry. But beiing the one at fault in here, he didn't have the right to do so. He resumed to swallow that horrible lump and look up at his boyfriend.

"I didn't mean to do this. I didn't mean ... all of this to happen. I really didn't want this to happen ..."

"But it happened." Jinyoung finnally voiced-out quietly, eyes still attached to the floor.

Jiho frowned as Jinyoung turned his head towards him making their eyes met and Jiho's hands tightened in a fist that he wanted to beat himself with.

"It happened Jiho ..." He repeated with a trembling voice as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Jiho swallowed this painful lump again, hardly enought to be heard. He breathed in to help him swallow the sight of his broken hearted boyfriend, his own heart being shattered even more by the sight of him.

"I heard everything Jiho ... Now I know what you think of me. I'm not good enought for you."

"Jinyoung, That's-"

"And I thought we had something. I g

Please log in to read the full chapter