Chapitre 4

My Heart Belongs To You [On Hold]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days passed and Jiho was already back in his own apartment. After that night, he decided to put an end to his trip in his hometown and went back in the busy town of Seoul. He didn't want to see that girl again, risking to deepen the matter further, making it worse than it is right now. Luckily, no one appart from his parents in his hometown knew where he lives.

But what was working on his mind was his boyfriend.

Ever since that day, he didn't try to contact the other, too ashamed of talking to him as he knew he wouldn't bear to hear his voice after what he had done. He wasn't ready to face him.

But what made him feel even more guilty was the feelings he still harbors for Yoojung. How his heart still beats when she touches him, the bubbling in his stomach when her lips brushes his before kissing him. The love he felt when their body was tangled under the sheets.

It felt so terrible how he was pityful.

And he didn't heard from Jinyoung too. Maybe he was too busy or didn't want to bother his boyfriend on his vaccation. Knowing how big hearted his boyfriend is, Jiho thought it was the only reasons for Jinyoung's silence. Either way, it was better like this. At least he didn't have to lie to him.

Why would he lie to him anyway ?

Why couldn't he just say the truth about him and his ex?

'The truth hurts' they say.

Jiho ruffled his hair, throwing his text book at the wall of his room.

" !"

He needs to figure out what he needed.

 

Latter that day, he received an alarming call from his friend who wanted to meet him at the bar few blocks away from his building.

"He what ..?"

"Hyung knows about you and that girl ... Yoojung. He knows you two hooked up when you was still there." He tried to stay calm but his Hyung dumbness was annoying him.

"How did he know ?" He asked dumbfound.

"You need to have a talk with him Hyung, I think you owe him some explanations."

Please log in to read the full chapter