just ten seconds ;; gowoon x daye

what i like about you ;; accepting requests

aoa x 10 seconds

 

  Being in a relationship is hard enough, but hiding it from everyone you know makes it ten times worse. The yearning looks that passed by so quickly, when all you want to do is spend hours staring into those beautiful eyes. The brush of skin that left you tingling for the rest of the day. The smile that has your heart beating. The struggle to act nonchalant when she interlinks your arms together. Carefully choosing the words you say as to not raise suspicous among the others. Trying not to react when she breathes so close to your ear, lightly blowing at it knowing how much you loved it when she does that.

  Then everyone leaves and you two have less than twenty seconds to yourselves. The fingers that rested lightly on your shoulders slipped down to intertwine with your own. She smiles at you wide and leans in close.

  "Are you sure we should be doing this?" you asked, when their breaths started to mingle. A part of her was afraid of the idea that one of their friends might walk in on them. But at the same time, the thrill made everything so much sweeter.

  Gowoon laughed, letting their noses brush, "It's fine. No one will know."

  "Someone might catch us," you breathed, intinctively leaning in for more.

  "We have plenty of time," she answered, gently brushing back a loose strand of hair.

  "We only have ten seconds."

  "Plenty of time," she said, before leaning in to close the gap altogether. Soft and gentle, yet underlying with excitement. She never failed to take your breath away.

***

this is short. a lot shorter than I first thought. but for some reason, I'm satisfied. I hope you are too!

ps ;; I couldn't find a good picture of daye and gowoon together. if you have or know of any, can you give me a link?