Reading: Living With Five Idiots Who Killed My father

When They Found About Asian FanFics

KEYS POV

"YAHH! Click that one!" I shouted.

I looked at Nicole who was busy sulking, asking to write a story. I shock my head and turned back to the screen.

"Living with five idiots who killed my father ... by k-monster," Jokwon mumbled.

"WHO ARE THE FIVE IDIOTS??" I demanded.

"You just have to wait and see Key," Jinwoon smiled as he clicked the link.

"MBLAQ???? HAHAHA! MBLAQ ARE IDIOTS!" I cheered and everybody watched silently.

"It's just a story Key" Jokwon said patting my head.

Just a story? Hm... people usualy write on this... becaue they want stuff like this to happen... aha. I have an idea.

"Let's read it," I smiled.

"Well, it could be good inspiration," Nicole sighed.

"Sure," answered Jinwoon and Jokwon just nodded.

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE~ LETS READ MY DARLINGS!!!


 

Living With The Idiots Who Killed My Father
Subscribe to Story
by k-monster

2 subscribers  | 4 views | Updated 1-17-2012 14:46:22 | Created 2012-01-17 
Tags  you  mblaq  comedy  mystery

 

Foreword                             ><

 

Characters

 

Park Eun Sun (Fictional), Mblaq

 

Description

 

You are Park Eun Sun:

An over worked, nineteen year old, book lover and only daughter who works in a family owned coffee shop in Korea. Your mother had died in a car crash where you were seven and you've always lived with your father. One day, you find your father dead and bloody on the ground. You do some investigation yourself for about a month and find evidence of the killer. Actaully, you have some suspects and these people are the on and only MBLAQ. You decide to stay with them for a while as a make up artist but you didn;t know what had hit you. You thought that they were psycho, crazy murderers but they're actually psycho crazy idiots. And the bad things is that their manager is on holiday you have to fil in for him. But, it's worth it to find out who killed your father. Isn't it?

 

You're suspects are MBLAQ:

You have colected evidence from MBLAQ and your house to show that these five young men might have been the ones who killed your father. Your evidence is...

MIR: Found drugs used to make a person bleed to death in his wallet.

THUNDER: Found footage of him spying on your house.

JOON: Found a gun in Joon's bag.

GO: Found fingerprints on furniture in your house.

SEUNGHO: Found his cap and shoe marks on your balcony.

But who is the killer?

 

Foreword

 

Hello everyone! It's k-monster here! I hope you like it so far but  comment if you can! Thank youu~~

 

 

Comments


 

 

 

 

 

 

   Post Comment   


 

SuperDuperSuperJuniorSuperAwesome  on 1-17-2012 14:49:32 says:

 

This is really good! Please update!



 

 

KEYS POV

 

Well... what a story. MBLAQ killing a girls father? EHEHHEEE. I'M AN EVIL GENIUS!

 

"Nichkhun? You're good with computers aren't you? Make an account on allkpop and write an issue about this! MBALQ murdering a girls father! The story is here!"

 

"Key? What are you doing? You're going to cause a disaster!" Nicole screamed.

 

"YAH!  DO YOU WANT TO TAKE REVENGE ON MIR AND JOON BECAUSE OF HOW THEY WRECKED OUR APPEARENCE ON THAT TV SHOW? YEAH JINWOON? NICOLE? Jokwon, you're evil like me so you'll understand it easily."

 

Jokwon nodded with a smirk. 'Easyyy~"

 

"SO LET' TAKE THESE PEOPLE DOWN! PLUS! K-MONSTER WILL TAKE THE BLAME! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hurry up Nichkhun! I have to evil laugh after it aswell. Type faster!"



 

HOLLLAAAA!  I'm sorry I didn't update that soon. I was on holiday and got back yesterday but I was busy reading stories. Nobody wanted their story to be featured so I made one up ^^. SOOO, how's it so far! Please comment and subsribe too! I feel kinda lonely ): BUT I LOVE YOU ALL WHO DID! :D I might add your names through the story too but it's kinda your permission soo....

 

THANK YOU! AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!