The Discovery

When They Found About Asian FanFics


KEYS POV

“Aigo, this is so annoying. When is he gonna get here?”

My whines and complaints were obviously pissing off Nicole. I watched her as she silently kept her eyes on the TV screen staring at Lee Joon’s abs on the variety show, trying to block out my annoying nagging. I smirked. Nicole, you can’t hide from me. I’ve known you so long and, pfft, you’re so easy to read.

“Awww, Jinwoon, it’s about half an hour already.”

Nicole flinched a little and continued to stare at the almighty abs.

“Yah, Nicole, I’ve got better abs than that.”

She grabbed some chips stuffing them into in agony. Aigoo, she’s so cute when she’s pissed off! ^^

“Nicole, do you think Jin-“

“YAH! KEY! SHUTUP! I WANT TO WATCH IN PEACE!”

And the bomb has exploded.

“You want to watch Joon showing off his abs in peace?” I asked.

She swiftly grabbed the TV remote and flicked to another channel.

“Stop talking about abs. Talk about Jinwoon again.”

“Um,” I started, “Jinwoon has nice abs.”

She couldn’t say no to this.

“SHUT UP ABOUT ABS YOU GAY FREAK. Just give Jinwoon a call, when he’ll get here you can stop complaining.”

I nodded and grabbed the dorms phone, dialling Jinwoon’s number.

“Jinwoon?” I asked.

“Youboseyo?” mumbled the voice on the other side of the line.

“It’s Key. Hurry up and get here,” I said flatly.

“Guys, he’s on the phone,” he whispered. Omo, seriously, if you whisper we can still hear you on the phone. Bird brain.

“JINWOON OPPA,” a voice squeaked, “I want to talk to Key oppa!”

“Me too!”

“YAH?” I demanded, “you brought fan girls? It was supposed to be you me and Nicole! Aish, she’s going to kill you. Trust me, she only want any other girl disturbing her with us tonight!” I said louder in a dirty tone so Nicole would hear me.

She threw a banana at my head.

“KEY OPPA! SARANGHAEEE!”

“Sorry,” laughed Jinwoon, “they wanted to tag along. But trust me, they’re really nice. One’s named… Jokwin and… *what do you want your name to be?* Nikole? No, Nikki. Yeah.”

Aha so they’re not telling their real names. OMO! They might be fan girls on drugs who might be trying to steal stuff from our dorm and try selling them on ebay!

“Yah, Nicole. You talk to Jinwoon. I need to do something!” I threw the phone at her.

Yeah, I’ve got to hide our valuables.

NICOLES POV

I caught the phone and lay onto the couch.

“Woonie, Key’s doing something. Do you seriously have fan girls with you?” I asked.

“Yup, talk to them yourself.”

“NICOLE! YOU ! STOP HOGGING OUR OPPA’S TO YOURSELF!”

“Don’t be so mean… Nichkhu- uh Nikki! Nicole unnie, let’s do manicures together later! We can style outfits too!” another one squirmed.

Gosh, has Key figured this out yet. He’s so dumb.

“Yah, Jokwon, Nichkhun, you at being girls,” I sighed flatly. I heard ‘awws’ on the other end of the phone. “Why’d you bring them Jinwoon?”

“They wanted to tag along.”

“How’d you know?” asked Nichkhun.

“I’ve heard Jokwon’s girl voice before and he said your name.”

“Idiot!” Nichkhun said and I heard an ‘ow!” from Jokwon. I laughed.

“Nicole, we’re at the front. Open the door please,” Jinwoon sighed. Wow, he’s the youngest there but they’re probably bugging him like hell.

I hanged up and unlocked the door only to have Key knocking me off my balance with a water gun in his hand.

“NOOO! FAN GIRLS ON DRUGS!” he shouted.

Yes, he is clueless.

The door opened as we saw Jinwoon, Jokwon and Nichkhun smiling cheerfully the getting all agro in the next second because of Key watergunning (nope, not a word) them.

“YAH” demanded Jokwon, “this was a good shirt.”

“We were pretending you nutbrain!” Nichkhun said and Jinwoon simply slapped him.

“What? I thought you brought fan girls on drugs?”

The three boys took of their wet jackets and stepped inside (actually Jokwon didn’t have a jacket so he was about take off his wet shirt but I managed to stop him ^^).

“Awww, I just wanted it to be us three,” Key whined.

And I thought he’d stop whining when Jinwoon had come.

Both Jokwon and Nichkhun frowned and decided to put on a movie. Key followed them and suggested some random one about this boy who didn’t die or something and about a guy name Boldamort or something (he was so weird, had no nose. I said he looked like Key) who tries to kill him.

Strange movie…

NICHKHUNS POV

I don’t know why Key and Jokwon are probably trying to boast about their English skills (they put subs on :3). I’m good at English too!

I frowned and saw something shiny in the corner of my eye. Bwoh, Key’s laptop? While everyone watched the part when a blonde guy started swearing (in wizard language) at Hermione, I logged onto Key’s account. Yes, I am a pro hacker thank you. I manage to hack into Taecyeon’s twitter (AN does he have one?) and post a picture of him sleeping and drooling. LAWL.

I got onto google typing random things like Nichkhun best abs, Jinwoon worst abs, Key is gay, Nicole had fake s and Jokwon has s.

 “SHINee made a Harry Potter parody too!” Key smiled trying to act all cool about it.

“Eh?” I asked, “you couldn’t even say Expelliarmus in that video!”

All eyes me.

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY LAPTOP!”

Everyone ran from the TV to me staring at the screen.

“Is that Key… and Jokwon?” Nicole laughed as she pointed to the screen. Indeed it was.

tumblr_kwc98t53111qzmgk8o1_400.gif

We all burst out laughing (except for the two love birds).

“Yah, I found this pic too!” I smiled.

being blown up by dryice in stronghert haha credits : illoyk @tumblr

Jinwoon slapped me on the head, “I shouldn’t have brought you along with me.”

“Nichkhun,” Nicole started, “type in Asian fashion blog. Someone said that one of my dresses was on that site.”

I shrugged and did as she said but stopped when I got up to ‘Asian Fa-‘

“What’s Asian Fanfics? Fan mail?” Jinwoon asked.

Jokwon moved the mouse over the sites URL.

“Jokwon, don’t click it! What if it has fan girls on drugs running that site!” Key panicked.

“What the hell is with you about fan girls on drugs?” I asked.

He shook his head saying that he doesn’t trust them.

The five of them all glared at the screen again, wondering what such site was.

"What the hell is asian fan fiction?" I asked again.

Then he (Jokwon) clicked it.

"BWOH! STORIES ABOUT US!"

“I don’t believe it!”

“OMO! SHINee IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR! SO AM I!”

“Let’s make an account!”

“I’m emailing this to everyone!” I said getting off the chair starting to text and email every idol I knew to tell them about Asian fanfics.

I feel so proud about this! ^^

JINWOONS POV

“I want to read a story! About me!” Key demanded as he tried to grab his laptop.

“I want to read a story about us!” Jokwon said to me. Yes, 2AM ules people so don’t get in our way.

“I want to write a story!”

Our eyes turned to Nicole. She moved the cursor and clicked the ‘start writing’ button.

“Huh, seems like we need to make an account.”

We entered a password which was ********* (lolwtfkey).

And typed in Nichkhun’s email because he was busy doing something else.

“What username should we use?”

This was going to be a disaster with everyone fighting over usernames.

“Yah, guys, let’s put what we want in a hat!” I decided and we did.

I found a piece of paper and wrote ‘JinJokNicNikAndKey’. That was the best username ever. It would be magically picked by me because I folded it into a tiny ball. ^^ ers.

KEYS POV

I decided on the username ILoveTheKeyColeCouple88349237. Best name ever!

JOKWONS POV

I bet everyone else has crappy names. I chose -JokwonOppaBestAbs-. BEAT THAT! XD

NICOLES POV

I have no idea of what I should write. ‘SweetPlusCuteFiveBestBuds’. So cute~.

NICHKHUNS POV

Eh? What’s everyone writing? Ah? Writing random sentences of the day. Yes, I should do that too! ‘fangirlsondrugs’. I’ve seen some friends do that. I smiled, scrunched up the paper and left it on the table so I could get back to texting. :3

JINWOONS POV

I put each piece of paper in a hat. It had seemed that Nichkhun joined in too. I checked the names they had decided. Nicole’s one was pretty good. It had represented the five of us but I thought we should pick a name with all of us in it. :D

“YAH! NO LOOKING!” Jokwon spat.

I shrugged and put my hand into the hat. Just get the round one. And yes, I pulled it out.

“The username is JinJokNic- WHAT? Fangirlsondrugs? WTF? NICHKUN?” I barked.

“What?” he said looking up from his phone, “I thought we were writing random sentences of the day!”

“I like it!” Nicole smiled.

Key simply shook his head.

“Too bad,” Jokwon smiled, “what’s fair is fair.”

And it was decided.

Nicole grinned eager to write a story but the rest of us just wanted to read. And then she clicked the almighty register button.

“So,” I said, “what should we read first?”


 

How do you like it so far? It’s not that good but I’ll always try my best! I didn’t add much Jokown in this chapter but I’m suret here will be later! Nichkhun’s a bit out of character but after he’s done texting, I’m sure he’ll return to his usual self. If you can please subscribe and/or comment! Please give me advice because I’ still kind of new.

Also, please private message me if you want your story to be featured in a chapter. You can write which idol/idols you want to read them. But I’ll only be doing this for a few chapters and I’m sorry if I’m not able to do yours. :D I’ll try my best though.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Thank you!

kmonster ^^