vii. look beautiful

#unlikelyfriendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]look beautiful[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

heosok knows her from youngji. youngji knows her from seulgi. seulgi knows her from jinhwan. jinhwan knows her from his sister. his sister knows her from her mother because apparently, every mother loves her.

she is known as walking tree bae jinye. it’s not because her height, but mostly because of her weight. heosok started to notice her when youngji couldn’t stop gossiping about ‘a girl who went on extreme diet and look at her now’ and seulgi didn’t know how not to give walking tree bae jinye judging you stare every time she walked pass by.

he thinks she’s gorgeous. he doesn’t know how she looks before, so he can’t compare about her before and after. and she looks healthy. he watched her practicing her dance once and nothing but energetic smile painted on her face.

“i heard she only eats one banana and five cherry tomatoes a day.” youngji starts a conversation during their lunchbreak. “should i eat only those too?”

“then give me your chicken.” seulgi proposes. securing her lunch, youngji pouts and still munches her drumstick.

“was she really fat before?” heosok genuinely asks. because he’s genuinely curious.

seulgi shrugs, “just like her.” her head to youngji’s side. youngji throws a glare.

heosok creases his forehead. “that’s not fat.”

“of course i’m not fat.”

“i never say you’re fat, heo youngji.”

pouting, youngji takes another bite of her chicken.

***

he has a mission. still related to bae jinye, apparently. so when he knows they will be in the same dance class, he feels lucky.

“what’s with the creepy smile?” youngji questions him obnoxiously.

“what? i’m just happy today.” heosok retorts.

“psh, yeah. the creepy smile isn’t necessary though.”

whatever. he has a mission. he will focus. only seems his target herself who loses focus during class.

bae jinye trips and falls. other students murmur. she looks stressed, he almost comes up and helps her on her feet again. but then she stands up again and after apologizing to their teacher, the class starts practicing again.

“something on your mind?” he comes over to where she catches a breath near the door. hand stretches out, offering her a bottle of cold water.

her eyes go rounded and then her shy smile appears. she thanks him as heos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter