vi. a guide to be a decent neighbor

#unlikelyfriendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]a guide to be a decent neighbor[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

it’s 11.11. and hansol doesn’t have a good feeling. he just moved to the new apartment together with his brother but that heartless guy already left him alone for something he called ‘matter that can’t be delayed no more’. and don’t get wrong, hansol is not scared right now, only a little bit concerned.

“hey, i think i have a weird neighbor.” he says confesses automatically once his call is picked up.

“and this can’t wait to be delivered tomorrow?”

hansol hears clearly the annoyance on jinsol’s voice, but choose to ignore it.

“he or she or they—i don’t know—is very loud. it’s disturbing.”

“then ask him or her or them to stay quiet.”

“you don’t understand, jinsollie,” hansol sighs, jumps up a bit when once again loud voices come from the next door. “i can’t just press his or her or their bell and command his or her or them because i am the new one.”

“and joshua oppa.”

“he’s not here now.”

“wait, let me get this clear first,” when he notices the determination on her tone, hansol is glad jinsol is taking his story seriously now. “why didn’t you bother somi instead? i have so much homework to do this night!”

hansol’s shoulder slump down. he opens his mouth when once again the ruckus from next door comes again, louder. he shudders involuntarily.

“somi turned her phone off.” he gulps.

“she’s a genius.” he knows she rolls her eyes commenting that. “what do you want me to do now? coming to your new apartment and being the one who should tell them to shup up?”

that would be a good idea. hansol swallows down the previous answer because no, no, he’s not a coward and he doesn’t want jinsol to incorrectly interpret him.

“i think you can still help me from your house.” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter