iv. break-up dinner

#unlikelyfriendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]break-up dinner[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

kim youngsun is born to be social. she cherishes small, random talk and even nonsense chained text message. so how come does she end up together with people who choose to be alone in their room rather than hanging out in some nice coffee shop like central perk like friends has taught them?

it’s ironic.

she starts the boarding house business in hope to find some decent friends who well, decent. turns out, lee jaejin, goo hara, kim seyong and im jinah have similar personality in which they only need the house to rest in the night.

a short miracle happens when suddenly, the four of them choose to stay in the house most of the day. youngsun is utterly happy, only then to find out they choose to stay in their respective room the whole day. they are broken hearted souls—she studies.

invitation to casual dinner, she thinks it’s a smart move. she will make simple (but delicious) kimbap and the rest will be ordered. they will eat, talk, enjoy the night together, bond together as one family of the house.

“i heard spicy fried chicken is your favorite, jaejin-ah?”

the bright, twinkling eyes of youngsun’s meet with the empty stare of lee jaejin. she looks at him full of hope and wide smile—

“it’s her favorite. i don’t think i can eat chicken anymore.”

—the light of hope is vanished in second. swallowing nervously, youngs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter